KyleFlynn is offline New Member

Question age 20 : looking to gain weight

I'm a 20 years old, and I've always been wayyyy underweight 5'9 and weighing 126, never passed 134 in my life. So, logically I have the nickname skinny among my friends... whom are of decent size, not bodybuilding huge, but large and cut. So they've approached me with a weight training proposition, insisting that I will gain the weight I desire to gain. They have proposed me taking all sorts of supplements, and also gave this site as a reference. So basically... I would like to hear from the people from this site, and get an idea of dosage for the supplements they've recommended, or to let me know if this isn't a good thing for me.

The supplements :

-Cell Tech
    -A cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD
    -Post cycle of 6 -OXO

-Accompanied by Isopure for increased protein uptake.

I am by no way, expecting to blow up and get huge, but I guess I'll give this a try, since I've tried everyone elses suggestion.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I would say use all of it if you already bought it Cell Tech is to pricey I would go with phosphagen hp and it has more carbs I think click on my andro link to see what my doses were and all that stuff I have answered this question so many time so a search you will find what you need

And also if you do, do this cycle make sure you eat whatever you can get your hands on dont worry about gaining fat might do you some good also get a weight gainer while you do this to for a seperate meal

Hero is offline Junior Member
    sounds good

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, what does your diet look like? A good diet will be fifty times more effective than a supplement regimen. At your age you should address your metabolism and work from there. I don't think you even need to waste money on supplements except for a decent whey protein.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I agree with Excess. Diet is the key.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    ya bro, like mentioned above, diet. I went to boot camp 18 yrs old weighing 127lbs, I'm 5' 11. I never even touched a weight in boot camp, but just exercising like crazy, and eating anything I could stuff down my throat resulted in 30 lbs gained in 3 months no supps just high protien and high carb food and natural fruit juices. Just imagine if all that time would've been spent in a gym instead.

flexgolf is offline Member
    eat everything you can get your hands on

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Fod is all you need. Excess already said it but your diet is the key not all the supps. Now once you get your diet in check than the supps can be of use.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Now once you get your diet in check than the supps can be of use.
    Perfectly said. Too often people forget what "supplement" means.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Good ole food. Eating a large tub of yogurt before bed with a protein shake and you will grow like a weed.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Gonna agree with EVERYONE FOOD FOOD FOOD. And screw the sugar. cell-tech=45$....... or 45$= 2 large bags of potatoes and 8-10 lbs meat. hmmmmm more calories in the food i think.

look pretty good but why do you not have some sort of protein u have the stuff to make you get the weights up and tear the muscle but how the hell are you going to repair them to make them grow. EAT PROTEIN A LOT OF PROTEIN. EAt it is fun and do it often 5 to 6 times a day like chicken well now u do try having about 4 or 5 of thoes and your can have protein shakes to supplement the food you are already eating preworkout carbs and post workout carbs. If you only take protein in after working out your body will not use them to repair muscle it will use it as an energy source that is why it is crucial to take carbs in after work out and before. Since are trying to gain weight add fruit to your shakes. JUST REMEMBER FOOD AND HARD TRAINING IS THE SECRET TO MASS

Thread Information