clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

am i being ripped off (super one+ vs one+)

i bought 2 bottles of super one+ from 1fast400. when they arrived, they had 1fast400 stickers on them that said "super one+". well, i peeled off the stickers, and underneath, the original avant labs label doesn't say anything about "super" one+, just regular one+. the price difference is over $25 per bottle. is it possible that 1fast400 is taking regular one+, slapping their own sticker on it, then selling it at a $25 markup?

i'm gunna call them...

thanks for the advice/info,
    -- clocky baby

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like they are.... course, I can't be for sure.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Mike at 1fast400 is a very standup guy. This is the guy that sends out products for independent lab analysis.

The competition for transdermals is pretty feirce, so it's in his best interest to be honest. Mike compounds a lot of his own formulas too. Since Avantlabs stopped manufacturing all of their transdermals he might be re-using some of their old bottles. I suspect that he's adding more 1-test to old one+ bottles to reach the concentration of super one+.

Personally, I think transdermals suck. But I can't say enough good things about 1fast400.
    Last edited by MMC78; 08-06-2003 at 02:20 PM.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i bought 2 bottles of super one+ from 1fast400. when they arrived, they had 1fast400 stickers on them that said "super one+". well, i peeled off the stickers, and underneath, the original avant labs label doesn't say anything about "super" one+, just regular one+. the price difference is over $25 per bottle. is it possible that 1fast400 is taking regular one+, slapping their own sticker on it, then selling it at a $25 markup?

i'm gunna call them...

thanks for the advice/info,
    -- clocky baby

Man if you did get it like that I would take it back and argue with them tell them you want the real thing or you want your money back or and make a complaint about them

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    You are not being ripped off. What he does is add more 1-test to the solution and relabel it. Mike is a stand-up guy.

Thread Information