El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Question What Can Put On Mass? I tried Nortesten

Anyone who can recommend something for me whether it's andro, other pro hormones, etc; I need to put on mass. I've been on Nortesten, a 4-Norandrostendiol, 4-Norandrostendione combo for 3 weeks to see enormous strength gains but no increase in size. Can anyone help me pack on some mass?

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Bueno
    Anyone who can recommend something for me whether it's andro, other pro hormones, etc; I need to put on mass. I've been on Nortesten, a 4-Norandrostendiol, 4-Norandrostendione combo for 3 weeks to see enormous strength gains but no increase in size. Can anyone help me pack on some mass?
    I'm no guru.......but I think you got to stack that shit with Andro and fuckin' eat like a mad man......clean foods....high protein and high carbs.

Eat rice & pasta right before bed bro and you will put on weight.
    Eating before bed is a must to pack on lbs

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    by andro i hope your not referring to andro poppers - most overrated supp ever, won't get you anything but gyno. you want to put on mass? change your diet, eat eat eat. once you've hit a plateau, try PH's or roids.

--hawk

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    food and lots of it all day long
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I would have to agree with everyone

Valmont is offline Banned
    You could also run a short cycle of 6-oxo or clomid. That would make sure that all your levels are optimum.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Nortesan is a underdose junk product. Get your diet in check and then try a prohormone such as LMR Primotest.

bigswole i could not agree with you more the Muscletech andro products are complete crap. El Jugo a good trial time for any andro is around 4 weeks when i took andro i did not even see any results til about the 5th week. The two andros i would recommend are 4 diol and nor diol. One thing u have to remember to get some good results you have to take a little more than what they conside the recommended daily dose bc a lot of people need more than 100mg a day to get anyresults. Even the best andros only have a conversion rate of like 15%, so with only taking in 100mg u only use a small 15mg. here is a stack I got from bodybuilding.com by Peter "Big Cat" Van Mol and you should be able to see some pretty good results. So give it a try!
    Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol

I mean since we are going legal supplement if you wanted you could even take some ZMA to help increase your natural test after your cycle whether or not this is necessary who knows but the supplement stores will not mind taking more of your money.

Thread Information