clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

1-test/4-ad and fatigue/lethargy

i've heard that fatigue/lethargy is a side affect of 1-testosterone , but this is ridiculous. i got the shit yesterday, applied it at roughly 2pm, then at 10pm, i had a beer and got so tired i passed out. woke up and felt tired the rest of the night. went to be early even. then this morning, i could barely get outta bed. its 3pm now and all i want to do is sleep.

should i even be feeling >any< effects this early in my cycle? i would think that i wouldn't be feeling jack shit for at least a week, much less the >same< day of the >first< application.

-- clocky baby

Hero is offline Junior Member
    ive never heard of 1-test causing fatigue......

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I'd say its in your head. I've used 1-AD which converts to 1-test and I did notice being abnormally tired sometimes. It wasn't anything that wasn't impossible to overcome. I also didn't notice it until about a week in. Good luck and don't drink too much beer while you're on this stuff!

clockworks....you just need to chill, i think your expecting everything to go wrong when 1-test is the best PH on the market (IMO). its probably not gunna make your nipple burn at all much less the same day you take it. i think its just in your head.....late

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    clockworks....you just need to chill, i think your expecting everything to go wrong when 1-test is the best PH on the market (IMO). its probably not gunna make your nipple burn at all much less the same day you take it. i think its just in your head.....late
    Guys.......I been on Trenabol-X since Saturday......I feel awesome, I'm so wired at night I need to jack just to relax a bit......letharic...fuck no!

tons of energy he bra........and the next day my muscles don't have that sore achy feel......fuckin' A baby!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    word, i think you are right...=)

will keep yall updated on progress...

-- clocky baby

aight bro, gain hella weight

Thread Information