Supplements I use:
    Creatine
    Multivitamin
    Zma
    B Complex
    Whey protein
    MRP

Opinions??
    if this is your first time i wouldnt recommend that high of a dosage, actually... i wouldnt recommend that high of a dosage period!

YucLam is offline New Member
    I see

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I got great results from 600mg. Try extending the cycle to 8 weeks and let us know how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I got great results from 600mg. Try extending the cycle to 8 weeks and let us know how it went.

What gains?

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YucLam
    What gains?
    i've gained about 10 pounds of lean mass on a 3 week cycle of 1AD at 600 mgs followed by 3 weeks of 6-OXO.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    What gains?

My bench went up 40 lbs and I got harder and vascular in 2 weeks. I then wnet on "real" gear. The 1AD dried up my joins and cramped me up pretty bad but the results were comparable to the prop/fina. I'm seriously considering an all PH cycle next. It's legal, easily atainable and effective. I'll probably do 8 weeks. I just need to research to find the right combo for size, strength and maintaing my libido. I used Ergopharm and will again as the quality is consistent. It's worth a few extra dollars.

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    1-ad is a great product, 300mgs is good for a beginner. 900 is ridiculous, youd be broke by the end of the cycle too. IMO the best thing you could do is 300mgs of 1-ad with somewhere around 300mgs 4-ad. the two together are fucking awesome. you can easily gain 15lbs in a month.....easily. prohormones are fucking awesome markas, 1-ad and 4-ad is where its at. you keep basically all the gains and you dont have to worry about your package confiscated at customs. besides test, all i do is prohormones.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GNCGUY83
    1-ad is a great product, 300mgs is good for a beginner. 900 is ridiculous, youd be broke by the end of the cycle too. IMO the best thing you could do is 300mgs of 1-ad with somewhere around 300mgs 4-ad. the two together are fucking awesome. you can easily gain 15lbs in a month.....easily. prohormones are fucking awesome markas, 1-ad and 4-ad is where its at. you keep basically all the gains and you dont have to worry about your package confiscated at customs. besides test, all i do is prohormones.
    300 were not enough for me. I tried 300 first time no effect at all. Second time I used 300 per day for my first week and jump to 600 for 4 weeks. During my last week I went back to 300. Got some strength and add 40 lbs in bench press. But loose everything after 3 weeks.

Hi guys I am giving you update:

I am 9 days into my 1-AD cycle at 600 mg daily at this point I have not felt anything from 1-AD. When I'm I suppose to?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    give it two weeks. I did about 600mg a day... i had like 6 bottles of it lol. If fact i still got 3bottles of 1-ad if anyone wants to take it from me cheap.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    1-ad costs a shitload at that amount........

znak is offline Senior Member
    At 900 a day?? I really hope that you have your post-cycle worked out. Do a search on this site, it is all out there. You are going to be shut down pretty good.

1-AD and 4-AD is a great stack, keep lead in your pencil while you get the gains.

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    600mg 1-AD ED FOR 8 WEEKS
    900mg 4-DIOL FOR 8 WEEKS
    1200mg 19-NOR-DIOL 8WEEKS
    FOLLOWED BY 6-OXO

This is one of the best pro-hormone cycles u can muster up. Do research and find the product line/brand that seems like it will work the best. A transdermal or liquid form being absorbed by the lymphatic system when swallowed is better absorbed and u get more to the bloodstream.
    Of course a real anabolic stack is much cheaper but this is what u asked.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    600mg 1-AD ED FOR 8 WEEKS
    900mg 4-DIOL FOR 8 WEEKS
    1200mg 19-NOR-DIOL 8WEEKS
    FOLLOWED BY 6-OXO

This is one of the best pro-hormone cycles u can muster up. Do research and find the product line/brand that seems like it will work the best. A transdermal or liquid form being absorbed by the lymphatic system when swallowed is better absorbed and u get more to the bloodstream.
    Of course a real anabolic stack is much cheaper but this is what u asked.
    only one problem.... this kid is still 17!

OH SHIT, 17 YEARS OLD!!
    FUCKING EAT BIG, TRAIN HARD AND SAVE UR MONEY FOR BLOWING IT ON THE CHICKS!

All in all wait till ur 21 for this shit, and thats solid advice, take it or leave it.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    No, don't do it!!!!!

You'll stunt your growth, and your test levels are probably at the same level if not higher right now. You would just be waisting your money, and hurting your self!

Please wait before doing steroids or prohormones. It's not worth it. Take that money and buy some chicken or tuna or some sort of protien. Because if you're not eating or shitting you're doing something wrong.

FOOD is the key. Eat 5000 cals of healthy food ED. If you do it, you will grow like mad. I promise. Your muscles can still grow naturally.

You can do prohormones, just do a low amount and youll be ok. even 200mgs ED for a month you should gain 10 pounds.

I disagree with HERO!!! This kid is 17 and a low dosadge of 1-ad wouldnt even effect him since he is in optimal hormone/testosterone phase (commonly known as puberty). Prohormones will only dent ur wallet. Take it from those that know bro!! Read what cfiler wrote over and over!

Estrogen causes the closure of ephysial growth plates, not testosterone or its derivatives. 1-ad's parent hormone 1-test does not aromatise, therefore it would not stunt growth. BTW I am in 10th day of cycle at 600 mg daily

Estrogen causes the closure of ephysial growth plates, not testosterone or its derivatives. 1-ad's parent hormone 1-test does not aromatise, therefore it would not stunt growth. BTW I am in 10th day of cycle at 600 mg daily

Yes and no.

Any "artificial" (not made by our own bodie) testosterone will shut you down. For someone going through puberty to be "shut down," and not producing any test is definately not a good thing. 200 mgs would be too little to notice. Infact once that 200mgs is broken down by the liver it will be less than his natural test levels, so he could be hindering his gains.

Plus at 17 his bone structure and joints have not fully developed. Say he was to do some prohormones, and they were effective(hypothetical) his joints would not be able to keep up to the muscle growth.

That is why people build bases/ structures before using AS or PHs. Definately wait untill you are atleast 19/20. With three years of good solid training under your belt, and your body has stopped growing.

Using PH that young could stunt your growth, and to stop growing through puberty will cause physical and emotional effects. Come on being a kid is hard enough, just eat, train and sleep.

thats good advice cfiler

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Yes and no.

Any "artificial" (not made by our own bodie) testosterone will shut you down. For someone going through puberty to be "shut down," and not producing any test is definately not a good thing.

Show me a study that shows being shut down during puberty is any worse than an adult as far as recovery of natural testosterone levels !! There is none, you are only stating pure heresay.
    200 mgs would be too little to notice. Infact once that 200mgs is broken down by the liver it will be less than his natural test levels, so he could be hindering his gains.
    Good thing he wont be taking 200mg.
    Plus at 17 his bone structure and joints have not fully developed. Say he was to do some prohormones, and they were effective(hypothetical) his joints would not be able to keep up to the muscle growth.
    Seriously what are you talking about here? There is no known information to support this theory.

Using PH that young could stunt your growth, and to stop growing through puberty will cause physical and emotional effects. Come on being a kid is hard enough, just eat, train and sleep.
    Like already mentioned, and even QUOTED by you, you are wrong. The mere fact that you quoted a statement proving otherwise makes you look foolish. Estrogen causes the closure of ephysial growth plates, not androgens. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=cfiler]Yes and no.

QUOTE]
    What do you mean yes and no? Did you actually understand what was said there? You didn't even adress what he had quoted, you went off on something else.

I have not seen anything indicating that androgens should have a permanant negative effect on a young adult, while not having one on an adult that is a couple years older.

They give androgens to children, clinically, to increase the rate of growth (height), so one would think that the effect in this regard would certainly not be devastating."

Thus, it seems that even one who was still in puberty wouldn't be permanently effected by the use of 1-test. Par also stated,

It is not androgens that stop close epiphyseal plates -- it is estrogen. This is not even an issue with 1-test or for 95+% of people over 17-18 years old.

The "sky-high" natural test argument is nonsense -- the AR activity that can be achieved by the better products are probably 10-20 times that of high-normal test levels.

Androgens can actually stimulate linear growth. OTOH, estrogens will eventually promote the closing of the ends of the bones resulting in inability to grow any taller.

So non-aromatizing androgens (such as oxandrolone) have been given to children with growth problems to stimulate linear growth.

The problem for teenagers is with AROMATIZING androgens

Note I am quoting Par Deus and Patrick Arnold here.

I used 1-ad when i was 17 at 200 mgs ED and gained upwards of 10 lbs in a month, your wrong cfiler. he could take 100mgs ED and notice strength changes, 1-ad isint gunna stunt any growth.

Ex_banana-eater I seen you talk a lot about 1-ad. But 1-ad hasnt been around that long. So to see a study about it and its effects on minors is unlikly. Sometimes people know things before it can be proven

i mean 1 ad is great and all and you kind of have the right idea buying taking more than the recommended does(a little to much) I recomend ZMA or trib after going off your cycle may help to keep moer gains. Check out "big Cats" prohormone article on bodybuilding.com it helped me to understand them much more and he has some sample stack and i think a stack using 1ad i believe. With that 1 ad you will probably be if it does what is says it does about 20% conversion so that is about 180 mg which is actually kind of high try about 600mg then if u need more work from there

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Under 200 lbs
    2 1-AD 3 times a day with food.
    1 Anabolic solutions 19 Nor 300 3 times a day with the 1-AD.
    #############################
    Over 200 lbs.
    3 1-AD 3 times a day with food.
    1 Anabolic solutions 19 Nor 300 3 times a day with the 1-AD.
    #############################
    8 Week Cycle:
    Week 1-6 take the 1-AD and 19-Nor dosage as described above.
    Week 6-8 take the 6-OXO, Naturalone, or Tribostan as the label describes.
    Week 6 will overlap with all products.
    ------------------------------------------

Found this listed where i bought my bottle of 1-ad i stopped on week two feeling alot better sore and swole than all dried up from what i got in these pills on week three.

i still dont agree with a 17 year old taking anything besides a high protein/calorie/carb,(maybee even creatine), diet and train properly!
    I started at age 20 and didnt do my 1st cycle till i just hit 26!! That give the body time to develope and set new "natural" set points to maintain and keep. Using at an early age sets ur bodys "natural" set point way lower for the future and one day you will find urself sucking down every gear and not gaining!!
    Of course this is my advice (backed up by some reading) and basic genetics of how human male body's work.
    Bro, i know u wanna get big but trust me, eat and train and it will come. save the $$ for future gear when you are 21 and been in the gym for 4 years!

I don't have shirtless pics but if you wanted to have an idea of how I looked like pic=before starting cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-AD for 6 weeks at 900 mg daily-0008.jpg  

BTW I am one with white shirt and white hat 16 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-AD for 6 weeks at 900 mg daily-00022.jpg  

Dont Ever Mix Roids With A Deadly Sport Of Chess!!!

Lmao

Looking at your picture, your base is not bad. I know that my oppinion means absolutely nothing, and you will do what you feel like.

If you want to do ph's, do it. I know though, that anybody with half a brain will not give you advice on how to do a cycle. You are plainly, flat out, too young.

I appreciate your advice thanks. BTW I was planning to do Usnic Acid should I do it the last 2 weeks of my current 1-ad cycle? or wait till finish? BTW I got UA for vialsandcrimpers.com any feedback on this site?

znak is offline Senior Member
    I appreciate your advice thanks. BTW I was planning to do Usnic Acid should I do it the last 2 weeks of my current 1-ad cycle? or wait till finish? BTW I got UA for vialsandcrimpers.com any feedback on this site?

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to take prohormones at 17? You have obviously done your homework on the web and are clearly not stupid. (I also play a mean game of chess.)

If you eat right and work out hard-- you will grow 100%

The effects of 1-ad on a teenage endocrine system has not been studied, however, we can assume that there is at least some risk. What would be an acceptable level of risk for you to do permanent damage in order to gain 10 pounds?

That is the question that you are looking at-- 100% gains over time vs. 10 pounds with some risk.

You already started... your call...

Seriously, just look into a basic heavy lift program (bench, deadlift, squat, weighted dips, weighted pull ups) eat six QUALITY meals a day and I'll bet you a hundred bucks you can put on 2-3 pounds a month from now until you are twenty one, that is over a HUNDRED pounds of lean muscle.

Takes time, you will see progress the whole way, the babes will love it...

You will never get 100 pounds out of a jar.

Bodybuilding is a lifestyle- diet, dedication and drive all add meat.

Yeah, I will sit down and shut up.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Where do you get this stuff at guys??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information