NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member

Best meal replacement bars

Because of my schedule in school, i forced to skip lunch on certain days and there is no way in hell i could go without food. I am planning on bringin snacks wiht me but i can't really have a meal in the middle of class so what do you guys think is the best meal replacement bar? I am looking online at the nutrition label, making sure it doesn't have any hidden carbs or anything. I run track and lift weights after school and i'm not really on a diet so i'm not really looking for a bar that's unecessarily low in carbs. Any suggestions will be appreciated. thanx guys.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    If you are looking to orders bars off the internet, I would only order the Chef Jay's Trioplex Bars ( https://www.allsportsnutrition.com/l...OOD%20PRODUCTS )

They are the only ones that I have found that won't melt no matter where you go. And they honestly taste good. Kind of like a protein brownie. My favorites are the peanut butter and the caramel apple.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    People really seem to like Detour/Uturn bars. The have 12g of carbs per serving. The downside is that they do tend to melt very easily.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I've always had success with Promax bars.

Regardless of what bar you use...make sure you're drinking lots of water to keep the plumbing going.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Detour all the way

yankees42885 is offline New Member
    odyssey- only 3 grams of sugar

Thread Information