Thread: rHGH worthless?

caturpilar is offline Associate Member

rHGH worthless?

All right fellas before I get bashed on wasting money, here is my question. I have been taking this rHGH(recombinant human growth hormone ) I wasn't and still not sure if it is helping me or not, but I have started seeing acne on my shoulders and back plus my hair seems alot more oily. So I wonder if I'm taking this for no reason. So far I have gained 7lbs since june 16.(thats when I finally got serious about bbing) and I don't want to jepordize my gains. Here is what I am taking:
    Gainers fuel 2500
    L-glute
    rHGH
    Potassium plus
    multi vitamin
    Yohimbe
    and creatine
    Thanks Cat.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caturpilar
    All right fellas before I get bashed on wasting money, here is my question. I have been taking this rHGH(recombinant human growth hormone ) I wasn't and still not sure if it is helping me or not, but I have started seeing acne on my shoulders and back plus my hair seems alot more oily. So I wonder if I'm taking this for no reason. So far I have gained 7lbs since june 16.(thats when I finally got serious about bbing) and I don't want to jepordize my gains. Here is what I am taking:
    Gainers fuel 2500
    L-glute
    rHGH
    Potassium plus
    multi vitamin
    Yohimbe
    and creatine
    Thanks Cat.
    my guess is that if you just started to get serious about body building june 16 then the 7 lbs you gained are natural and not because of the rHGH. i'm not going to tell you if the rhgh is working ot not bc i couldnt tell you a damn thing about it, but if you just started training hard then my guess would be it's because you've stepped the intensity of your workouts, not bc of supps. just my opinion

--hawk

That sounds about right, another guy I asked said the similar things, he thought that acne could be due to my body producing more testosterone due to my now new bbing dedication. Well I guess maybe I'll will quit taking it and see what happens. Thanx for the input.

BDTR is offline Retired
    rHGH is useless. Don't waste your money.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Intensity is probably better now that your into it,,it's mind over matter,,as far as the oily hair ,,have you cut back on your showers?LOL

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    if breaking out is a problem go see a dermatrologist and get some tetracycline or retin-a. if it keeps up get some accutane. it'll knock that shit out quicker than a fat chick in dodge ball.

--hawk

showers? Oh ya damn I wondered what that stench was No, I'm gonna dump the hgh. Ya since I am in the military I probably will go to medical since its free and see what they can do. Fat chick in dodge ball huh? Cat.

Thread Information