BigCat91 is offline New Member

Question 1-AD vs. Andro Nitrate Fuel

I went to the vitamin store today set on buying 1-AD by ergopham. However..when I asked if the store carried the product the guy working told me to guy Andro Nitrate Fuel by Twinlab instead. He said that has both 1-AD and 4-AD. I haven't heard of Andro Nitrate Fuel so I was hesitant to buy it on the spot. Anyway..here's the ingrediants in it. My question is..whats a better buy...1-AD by ergopham or Andro Nitrate Fuel by Twinlab????

Andro Nitrate Fuel Ingrediants-

AndroPump Complex - 100Mg
    4-AD-EC (4-androstenediol diethylcarbonate ester)
    1-AD-EC (1-androstenediol ethylcarbonate)
    A1-EC (17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one ethylcarbonate ester)
    3-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one (stabilizing agent).
    NitratePump Complex - 200Mg
    (L-arginine hydrocloride, L-Arginine, L-Pyroglutamate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine Isocaproate)

Hero is offline Junior Member
    ive actually been looking at that andro nitrate fuel myself and it looks like it could be a decent product. but the 1-ad, 4-ad, and A1-EC(pretty sure thats 1-test) added together is a hella low dose, even if you were to take like 6 pills a day. i might try it someday but i think ill stick with buying 1-ad and 4-ad separate. if you do it, let us know how it works.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    ive actually been looking at that andro nitrate fuel myself and it looks like it could be a decent product. but the 1-ad, 4-ad, and A1-EC(pretty sure thats 1-test) added together is a hella low dose, even if you were to take like 6 pills a day. i might try it someday but i think ill stick with buying 1-ad and 4-ad separate. if you do it, let us know how it works.
    Look at the dosage. If a normal cycle is 300-600 mg 1-AD and 300-750 of 4AD, you'll be eating a bottle a day!

The product is BS kitchen sink marketing.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    true

Thread Information