iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

in search of..........

well,
    twinlab has discontinued its ripped fuel/ephedra.

i'm sure others will follow. what replacements are out there with this combo that are still obtainable?

and for how long?

peace I4L

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Iron talk to Jason I have been ordering ephedra products from him for some time now. I like stacker III's with chitosan, xenedrine, etc. they all have about the same ingredients in them. where I live it is hard to find these products. Ripped Fuel has discontinued making their products with ephedra. Go to All sports, I just got an order in from them last week, got two boxes of U turn bars for 14.99 bucks a box. Got stacker for about 25 if memory serves.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    GNC has discontinued all of it ephedra related products. They are trying to do away with it on the web right. I don't know if this is a FDA thing or the company just don't want to mess with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Iron talk to Jason I have been ordering ephedra products from him for some time now. I like stacker III's with chitosan, xenedrine, etc. they all have about the same ingredients in them. where I live it is hard to find these products. Ripped Fuel has discontinued making their products with ephedra. Go to All sports, I just got an order in from them last week, got two boxes of U turn bars for 14.99 bucks a box. Got stacker for about 25 if memory serves.

well,
    this where i got the info that twin is shutting the ripped fuel/ephedra down(from ASN, i mean).
    i ordered 2, and they only shipped one, because they were out and werent planning on getting anymore as far as i know.
    ive heard good and bad things about stackerIII, and i wont use xenadrine. i hate that stuff.
    whats the word on hydroxycut? is it down for the count too? if i'm not mistaken these 2(hydro-ripped fuel) are very similar in structure?

peace I4L

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I just make my own with EPHEDRINE HCL & CAFFEINE. Ephedrine is dirt cheap, 2400 8mg tabs for 68 Canadian.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Sicilian, how do the stacker 3's compare to the stacker 2's. I've never used chitosan and I don't put much faith in so called "wounder drugs" supplements like that. I've been meaning to order some but wasn't sure. Is the general effect of the eca as strong as the 2's. IMO stacker 2's are the strongest dosed out there. Those things make me high as a kite.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    GNC has discontinued all of it ephedra related products. They are trying to do away with it on the web right. I don't know if this is a FDA thing or the company just don't want to mess with it.
    It's a GNC thing. Other supplement companies, like ASN will continue to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    well,
    this where i got the info that twin is shutting the ripped fuel/ephedra down(from ASN, i mean).
    i ordered 2, and they only shipped one, because they were out and werent planning on getting anymore as far as i know.
    ive heard good and bad things about stackerIII, and i wont use xenadrine. i hate that stuff.
    whats the word on hydroxycut? is it down for the count too? if i'm not mistaken these 2(hydro-ripped fuel) are very similar in structure?

peace I4L
    That was you that got our last one??!! LOL I had no idea. Yeah we are sold out and cannot get anymore of it.

My favorites right now are Stacker 2, Lipo-6, Dyma-Burn, and Dymetadrine Xtreme.

Hydroxycut has been Ephedrine free for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Sicilian, how do the stacker 3's compare to the stacker 2's. I've never used chitosan and I don't put much faith in so called "wounder drugs" supplements like that. I've been meaning to order some but wasn't sure. Is the general effect of the eca as strong as the 2's. IMO stacker 2's are the strongest dosed out there. Those things make me high as a kite.
    Stacker 2 and Stacker 3 are identical. The only difference is that the stacker 3 has Chitosan.

I don't like the idea of Stacker 3 at all. If you have to take Chitosan due to your diet being bad, then why waste money on a fat burner?

LMAO........

yeah jay i guess it was me.........i guess i'll order some stacker II next time i need this particular type of product.

i'm not real wild about the chitosan thing either.

thanks for all the help guys. as usual, if you need it, this is where to find it.

peace I4L

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I agree Jason on the stacker III's. however I did use chitosan by itself and seemed to work pretty darn good. However chitosan, is "supposidly" supposed to be taken when fatty foods are present. In other words from what I gather from the info, chitosan is supposed to be taken when fat is taken in. Stacker III does have chitosan as Jason said, and I have used it before that is why I am giving it a try. I did run into a website that sells only ephedra products but before they could sell to you, they had to get your DL #, SS # and proof of age! I said the hell with all that. If you are interested in the website I will shoot you over a PM Iron, but again you will have to supply that info before they will sell you straight ephedra tabs.

ok,
    i have to be honest here........i dont take ripped fuel for the fat burning properties. the only reason i take it is for the lift before my workouts. with the hours i work(sometimes very crazy), i need a boost every so often......well, more that that really.

so, if you guys can recommend a good product for this purpose, i will gladly take it into consideration.

peace I4L

jollyroger is offline New Member
    Iron, check out the ECA Stack at All Sports. I use it for the energy bump like you. I am pretty happy with it.

THANKS BRO......
    will do. i didnt even know they had their own stack for this purpose.........

ptby.....is it any good bro?

peace I4L

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey I4L... I use Stacker2 for exactly that. With 2 young kids, hectic work schedule and all I find myself standing there in the gym barely able to function form time to time. I just pop 1 Stacker2 about 15 minutes before and it gives me a good rush to get through my workouts. Than by the time I get home and eat I'm coming down and able to sleep. Best of luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    THANKS BRO......
    will do. i didnt even know they had their own stack for this purpose.........

ptby.....is it any good bro?

peace I4L
    "ECA Stack" is made by Nutrasport. It is not an ECA stack that we have put together unfortunately. It is a comparable product to other fat burners with ephedrine in them. Some people swear by it, but it is not our most popular fat burner.

Link: https://www.allsportsnutrition.com/p...productid=2853

OK...........

i think i'm going to go with stacker II, or dymetadrine extreme. ive been asking around a little, and these 2 seem to be the best bet for what i'm after.
    as for the nutrasport......i cant find a lot of info on that one.

thanks again guys....all the help is appreciated.

peace I4L

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey I4L... I use Stacker2 for exactly that. With 2 young kids, hectic work schedule and all I find myself standing there in the gym barely able to function form time to time. I just pop 1 Stacker2 about 15 minutes before and it gives me a good rush to get through my workouts. Than by the time I get home and eat I'm coming down and able to sleep. Best of luck to ya.

I made the mistake of doing that at 7:00 at night but didnt do anything so I was up most of the night untill I finally went on a run to tire me down so I can get some sleep

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah I've done that mistake before too.

Thread Information