nj123 is offline Member

sugars in cell-tech

Im trying to gain some mass and bulk up a little right now and i started taking cell tech but that shit has so much sugar in it that it seems like if i gain any weights its all gonna be fat.. what do yall think?

popa is offline Senior Member
    no not all fat just watch what your eatting, the ala in it will help you burn it. I gain lean muscle all the time while on it.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    Im trying to gain some mass and bulk up a little right now and i started taking cell tech but that shit has so much sugar in it that it seems like if i gain any weights its all gonna be fat.. what do yall think?
    keep in kind that if you're serious about bulking you are going to put on some fat. it's just the way it is

--hawk

nj123 is offline Member
    so when you bulk do you look fat or do you look muscular? i have always been one of those pretty lean and skinny guys

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    so when you bulk do you look fat or do you look muscular?
    That all depends on your BF%.

If you've always been lean and skinny, I wouldn't worry about the sugars in cell-tech, although you will lose some muscularity from the water weight gained while on cell-tech.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    When i was on cell tech i gained a total of 10 pounds. THe only problem was more than half was water and fat. I didn't like it too much, but i think that was due to my diet.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    You can formulate your own cell-tech for half the cost. Here is what you need:

1. Pure creatine monohydrate powder (unflavored) - I prefer micronized creatine which is available from various manufacturers. Look for the "Creapure" logo.

2. Pure dextrose or Gatorade powder (if you use pure dextrose you may want to add a teaspoon or half a teaspoon of Koolaid or lemonade mix to it to help the flavor)

3. ALA capsules or powder (powder is available from Beyond a Century but has a burning sensation when you swallow it, but is much cheaper)

4. Optional: Vitamin C tablets or pure powder (BAC carries this as well)

Directions:

Mix either 2-3 scoops of Gatorade powder, or enough servings of Dextrose for at least 30g of carbs (you really don't need 75g unless you feel like you need to) with 10g of creatine powder. Add 1 level scoop of ALA powder, or enough for ~200mg. Add water (and optional flavoring). Also, add your Vitamin C powder or take your tablet before hand. Stir until the ALA and creatine dissolve fully and drink.

ALA, Creatine & Vitamin C powder is available from BAC.

They should also be available from your favorite supplement shops elsewhere.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    You can formulate your own cell-tech for half the cost. Here is what you need:

1. Pure creatine monohydrate powder (unflavored) - I prefer micronized creatine which is available from various manufacturers. Look for the "Creapure" logo.

2. Pure dextrose or Gatorade powder (if you use pure dextrose you may want to add a teaspoon or half a teaspoon of Koolaid or lemonade mix to it to help the flavor)

3. ALA capsules or powder (powder is available from Beyond a Century but has a burning sensation when you swallow it, but is much cheaper)

4. Optional: Vitamin C tablets or pure powder (BAC carries this as well)

Directions:

Mix either 2-3 scoops of Gatorade powder, or enough servings of Dextrose for at least 30g of carbs (you really don't need 75g unless you

feel like you need to) with 10g of creatine powder. Add 1 level scoop of ALA powder, or enough for ~200mg. Add water (and optional flavoring). Also, add your Vitamin C powder or take your tablet before hand. Stir until the ALA and creatine dissolve fully and drink.

ALA, Creatine & Vitamin C powder is available from BAC.

They should also be available from your favorite supplement shops elsewhere.
    How do you messure out per serving?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    The optimum time to take Cell-tech or anyother creatine/sugar based mix is after a workout were your body needs the simple carbs anyway. so even if your not bulking you needs these carbs after a workout or "bye-bye birdie" to the muscles.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    The optimum time to take Cell-tech or anyother creatine/sugar based mix is after a workout were your body needs the simple carbs anyway. so even if your not bulking you needs these carbs after a workout or "bye-bye birdie" to the muscles.

That is right. Your body will use up the fat, and carbs from the sugar, so don't worry about it. Plus if your bulking, be prepared to put on some fat. If you eat clean, your body shouldn't store much fat.

Thread Information