Joe King is offline New Member

Is MAG10 the answer?

Does mag 10 work? Id like to try it, but is it worth it? would it be better to just be patient and just keep drinking protien shakes.

Im a hardgainer, I wanna get the defined cut look, i only have 8% body fat on me, but after 2 years of working my butt off, im still not getting the results i see in magazines, where these men have 8 pack abs, chinzled chests, and bulging bi ceps.

What the hell do they do to get like that?

I dont wanna look like mr universe, just wanna be toned to the bone.

Will mag 10 help or am i gonna have to work as hard as i can for another 2 years or more.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe King
    Does mag 10 work? Id like to try it, but is it worth it? would it be better to just be patient and just keep drinking protien shakes.

Im a hardgainer, I wanna get the defined cut look, i only have 8% body fat on me, but after 2 years of working my butt off, im still not getting the results i see in magazines, where these men have 8 pack abs, chinzled chests, and bulging bi ceps.

What the hell do they do to get like that?

I dont wanna look like mr universe, just wanna be toned to the bone.

Will mag 10 help or am i gonna have to work as hard as i can for another 2 years or more.
    Dude maybe Im WAY out of line here...but hey here goes.
    The pics you see are from guys that are paid to go to a photo shoot and then the pics are distrubuted and put on bottles of sports products. I may have like 50 guys get on here and flame the heck outta me, but I doubt that 80% of these guys get the gains from the product they sponsor alone. Im not gonna say they are juicers but you get the picture. If you wanna be toned to the bone you gotta feed your muscles protien....ALOT basically to start if your serious and lifting HARDCORE you need to fiq about one Gram of protien per pound of body weight. I weigh 255 lbs. I try to eat at least 255 grams of protein per day. To be specific about your question....if you eat right and lift hard, your gains would be noticeable without the Mag-10. Im not gonna call it junk....but i'd save your money. buy a good protein powder and a new set of gloves and 4 packages of frozen chicken breasts and a george forman grill. This is just my opinion. good luck no matter what you choose.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Straight story...Mag 10 is good. It will definitely add muscle to your frame. But for much better gains go with VPX Syngex I. It blows Mag 10 away.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Mag-10 is decent, but over priced. Syngex is a great product, but somewhat on the expensive side. I am having excellent results with LMR Primotest and Decatest 660.

Thread Information