Thread: Hmb

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

Hmb

i know alot of you guys don't like HMB, but it's a supp that i'm not very familiar with and have never used. my question is this...i was just reading in the new flex that HMB has some anti-catabolic effects. do you guys use HMB post cycle?

you got to be kidding, NOBODY here knows anything about HMB?????

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I used it before, but I was using many supplements at this same time, so I can't tell you if it helped or didn't. I wish I knew myself if it worked.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

hope this helps

I have used it in the past..to take it right it gets quite expensive. But really all i noticed off it was a less in muscle soreness after intense workouts..I assume that we be due to the anti-catabolism..however I personally..don't think that it is worth it...there are alot of better supplements out there that have a better bang for your buck.

stick with the usuals..like clomid and creatine post cycle and I like to use clomid and clen ..since clen has anti-catabolism affects as well..plus you always get ripped...

anyways hope that this helped.

Shrugger is offline New Member
    I am currentlly using HMB by eas and am not really sure if its working. The reason why is because i am also takin some other supplements and my diet and training is good. I feel good, am always pumped, feel less sore, have lost some body fat, have kept lean muscle and I'm still going strong. All i know is that it is expensive and i bet that if i stop taking it i wont feel much different. Hoped this helped.

Big Cat is offline New Member
    HMB as a non-essential amino acid metabolite is not readily absorbed on a bulking diet and is in essence a waste. When used with a low-cal, low-carb cutting diet its quite effective at retaining lean mass in such catabolic circumstances. But even then you are looking at 3 doses of 2-3 grams between meals. Which makes glutamine a cheaper alternative for this purpose.

alright boys, thanks for the info.

Thread Information