browneyes30747 is offline New Member

Smile equibolan questions?

Dear Guys and ladies,
    Am interested in finding out if the roid alternative is all its stated to be ...does it actually work to help u put on size?i realize nothing works like the real thing but is it close? sand if not what could i get instead?

Thanks

Ps have used AS IN THE PAST BUT CONTACT DRIED UP SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I moved this to the supplement questions board for you.

I will tell you something that many will find a hard time believing. We put someone on Equibolan and Maxteron for 2 months. We had their testosterone levels tested at the beginning and end. At the beginning his test levels were 267, and at the end of the 2 months, it was over 1,100. This was done by his doctor who did not know that he was using anything. It scared the doctor so much that he demanded another test 2 weeks later. I don't have the results on that test yet, but I am sure his test levels would have dropped close to normal again by now.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    There are many effective prohormones that mimic the effects of low dosage AAS cycles. The best are

1-test
    1,4ad
    4-ad
    5aa
    19nor

The best brand in my opinion is either VPX, LMR or Decatest 660.

I just finished a cycle of LMR Primotest(1-test PCE) and Decatest 660(4-ad/19nor) and I gained 6 pounds and decreased my bodyfat 2%. This may not sound like much, but I have done 2 AAS cycles and 5 PH cycles.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I moved this to the supplement questions board for you.

I will tell you something that many will find a hard time believing. We put someone on Equibolan and Maxteron for 2 months. We had their testosterone levels tested at the beginning and end. At the beginning his test levels were 267, and at the end of the 2 months, it was over 1,100. This was done by his doctor who did not know that he was using anything. It scared the doctor so much that he demanded another test 2 weeks later. I don't have the results on that test yet, but I am sure his test levels would have dropped close to normal again by now.
    With that being said, could someone concievably use PH's for PCT to get test levels back up?

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    With that being said, could someone concievably use PH's for PCT to get test levels back up?
    I wouldn't think so. Andros pretty much work the same way as steroids . I think natural test levels will drop when you are on andros. I could be wrong, so if I am, someone feel free to correct me.

detroit is offline Banned
    Yea, that makes sense. Just looking for a legal alt, but its probably not worth the effort. Thanks...

Yea, that makes sense. Just looking for a legal alt, but its probably not worth the effort. Thanks...
    6-OXO by Ergopharm is the best legal alternative that I know about right now. It seems to work well for andro cycles, you might have to up the dose for a steroid cycle though.

6-OXO by Ergopharm is the best legal alternative that I know about right now. It seems to work well for andro cycles, you might have to up the dose for a steroid cycle though.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I tried Equibolan, and as far as I am concerned it is a total waste of money. All side effects, no gains. I gain more size and strength from creatine than I did from Equibolan. By the way, I was stacking it with Maxteron too. Still nothing. I had fewer side effects with my first AAS cycle than with these products, and at about half the price. Not to mention real gains.

Thread Information