justin g is offline New Member

vpx vs. ergopharm please advise

whats up guys,
    im about to order my first ph cycle and im debating which ones to order. ive heard great things about the 1-ad, 4-ad, 6oxo stack by ergopharm. and im planning on running them at about 600mg a day for four weeks. however the more ive been on this site, ive read rave reviews about vpx supplements. i was wondering if any of you guys have tried both companies and which you prefer. also what would be the equivalent of the 1ad 4ad stack, if i choose to buy vpx products. there are so many out there, paradeca, 1test, synergex1 and 2???????? i just dont know which to choose? also has anyone experienced more sides from vpx then ergopharm or vice versa?? any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks,

justing g.

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    I'm really not tryign to piss anyone off, but as far as I have heard and understand from what I have read and the people I talk to at a locayl owned Nutrition store VPX does not fund or suport the industry at all and is only looking at making a quick dollar. THey make Substances that marketed as injectables as well as laramy markets smokes to kids. I do beleive that we shoudl be able to pump anythign we want into ourselves but since the rules are not so in the US it's drawing really negative attention to prohormones and with the current bill it could get rid of anything down to cholesteroh as technicaly it's also a precursor to test. I think the company is out to make huge loot as they milk the cash cow till it kills itself. It's like letting out a source in my eyes. I knwo you can buy pure 1 test powder and you could do some chemistry there and find something to do with that. But at least it's not sold like "all you need is needles and you'll be ready to Gass". Thats all i have to say about that. I would love to know if anyone else has a better description(or insider info) of the situation but I think they are overall Jerks weather or not the market is dieing anyway, they are makin it worse and advertizing to an uneducated crowd.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I would go for ErgoPharm, VPX isnt that great in my opinion...get yourself five bottles of 1-AD, two or three 4-AD, MAG10 and 6-oxo so it wont shut off your test production. Good luck bro

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I would go for ErgoPharm, VPX isnt that great in my opinion...get yourself five bottles of 1-AD, two or three 4-AD, MAG10 and 6-oxo so it wont shut off your test production. Good luck bro

I would go with VPX for the simple reason that there products are better. As for them not supporting the USFA I do not blame them. The USFA is only trying to save 1-ad and 4-ad. That does not do anything for VPX. PA wants a monopoly on the market. VPX puts more into there products than anyone on the outside knows. They actually have in-house nurses that draw blood from test subjects to measure the elevation of hormones in their body. That is what I call testing a product.

Thread Information