KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

alternate 2 creatine???

Ive been using this stuff for awhile and i continue to not gain any weight. My stregnth is increasing steadily but that be because i work hard in the gym and am young. Is there anything else to take to get similar results of creatine?? I would stop using creatine but when i take it i feel like im getting an edge and will lose my strength if i stop...

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23
    Ive been using this stuff for awhile and i continue to not gain any weight. My stregnth is increasing steadily but that be because i work hard in the gym and am young. Is there anything else to take to get similar results of creatine?? I would stop using creatine but when i take it i feel like im getting an edge and will lose my strength if i stop...
    Do you take it with about 50 high glycemic carbs and sugars post workout?

My after workout meal always varies. I usually eat chicken and take a protein shake,a nd then drink a lot of water for the creatine...

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23
    My after workout meal always varies. I usually eat chicken and take a protein shake,a nd then drink a lot of water for the creatine...
    Try one of 2 things: A-Take creatine during your workout, it'll give you something to sip on, and take protein(preferably whey due to its quick absorption rate) after the workout then one hour later eat the chicken along with a small amount of rice. OR B-take creatine immediately after workout, then 20 minutes later take whey protein, and 1 hour later eat the chicken. You got the right idea with lots of water for creatine, but make sure you are taking carbs as you have depleted your bodies glycogen stores and carbs will cary creatine as well as protein to the emptied stores. Eating the chicken 1 hour later will basically be the "icing on the cake" to defeat any possible catabolism that occured during training.

thanks a lot go time... sounds good, ill start that today.

Thread Information