930turbo is offline New Member

Talking Renewtrient!!???

Since this wonderful product has left the market there has been some around well hasnt in the past year. Ive been reading about alternatives, yet I have not tried any. Was wanting to know if you guys have tried any of the GHB alternatives and if they work? I miss those great night sleeps and when I fought it the crazy ass nights with my girl!!!!!!!!! You guys help me out?
    thanks

FmRommel is offline Member
    The only supp that I have heard to be a SOMEWHAT good GHB alternative for sleep is GABA, about 5 grams, but I have never tried it or any others...but Ill bump it for experience.

FM

930turbo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    The only supp that I have heard to be a SOMEWHAT good GHB alternative for sleep is GABA, about 5 grams, but I have never tried it or any others...but Ill bump it for experience.

FM
    Yah Ive been hearing about this product named Renew G the ingredients are:Proprietary Blend: Filtered Water, Fura-Hyplex Blend: (Hyoscyamus niger 3x; Ignatia amara 3x; kali phosphroricum 3x) Valeric Acid, Aminotrope, Gamma Aminobuytric Acid, Stevia Extract, Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative).
    By the way you have a great man as your picture. My grandfather was in the 7th panzer division under Rommel. In the early part of the war which led into the invasion of France, with the 15th panzer corp. Pretty wierd you would have his picture. ACHTUNG PANZER! Well anyways if the ingredients help anybody feed back appreciated

I have also heard about Renew G...but havent heard about anyone's experiences...BUMP

930turbo...check your PMs...

FM

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    REnew G is better used to just get high. you may have yrouself some killer workouts due to yoru great mood but I think you would just be better off taking some andro. I have no idea how GABA works, all i knwo is I took it felt happy then found a web site dedicated to it being an extacy alternative. GREAT for waking you up if you didn't get enough sleep though. My god you dont' even notice beign tired. Speed substitue anyone? Dosen't seam like it would help me keep any muscle maybe just burn fat due to increased energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Power
    GREAT for waking you up if you didn't get enough sleep though. My god you dont' even notice beign tired. Speed substitue anyone?

Wait...youre talking about the Renew G right? Because the GABA helps put you into a deep sleep, supposedly.

FM

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    I took Renew G the daytime capsuls.. I just read up they make a night time liquid formula also though. I knwo the capsuls make you super energized. They are suposedly a GHB or extacy alternative. German american tech makes this stuff along with some other "alternative" style products.

ivanko45 is offline New Member
    I have tried the liquid relaxation- it does a good job putting me to sleep. It did not give me the same "feeling" I enjoyed with Renewtrient

Thread Information