Thread: taraxatone

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

taraxatone

i'm doin a cycle where water retention is gonna be a problem and so i bought taraxatone from GNC cause i've heard from quite a few ppl that it really kicks ass and keeps it down.....any suggestions or comments?

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    1st don't buy anything from GNC unless you have stock in the company, the prices are generrally 30-50% more than the net. 2nd taraxatone is just a fancy diuretic no better than a generic from a pharamcy. If you are doing a cycle I would look into liquidex to keep the water down, diuretics are more used for competions or special events, not to keep the water off on a cycle.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i'm doin a cycle where water retention is gonna be a problem and so i bought taraxatone from GNC cause i've heard from quite a few ppl that it really kicks ass and keeps it down.....any suggestions or comments?

Bro that water retention and bloat should be cut down using Anti-E's not caffine and dandelion roots...and BTW dont buy anything from GNC....

FM

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Taraxatone is an excellent OTC diuretic, but it will only work on a temporary basis, and as was mentioned, anti-Es are better for this purpose when on a cycle. Still, some water retention is good when "on" as it will increase strength and protect joints.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    Still, some water retention is good when "on" as it will increase strength and protect joints.

Forgot about that...good point...if youre bulking its always good to have a little bloat...

FM

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I bought some Taraxatone as well to keep the water down...Don't buy from GNC , they rip your ass off. I got some Taraxatone from www.massnutrition.com for 13.95...Good price. . 1-AD is 31$ there, MAG10 is around 50$...good prices

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the suggestions guys, the only reason i buy from GNC is cause i know a guy real well there and i only paid like 15 bucks for the taraxatone. he gives me **** for cheap like my protein and stuff...........thanx again

Thread Information