Thread: cutting gel

hawktribal is offline Senior Member

cutting gel

i know this has been asked before, but i want some different opionions.. going to cancun in a few months (hell yeah), i'm trying to take that small layer of fat off my abs, normally i could give a **** about abs, but now is the time to get rid of the fat. what are the good cutting gels you guys have used? yohimburn? absolved? give me a couple ideas... thanks bros

--hawk

calidude is offline Senior Member
    waste of $$ go ahead and buy some hemroid cream instead it will save you $$ but same job will get done.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hemroid cream....lmao. Uh yeah man, IMO it's a waste or money, just get a good fat burner...clen , xenadrine, stacker 2...hit cardio hard or somethin, you'll get rid of it.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i know this has been asked before, but i want some different opionions.. going to cancun in a few months (hell yeah), i'm trying to take that small layer of fat off my abs, normally i could give a **** about abs, but now is the time to get rid of the fat. what are the good cutting gels you guys have used? yohimburn? absolved? give me a couple ideas... thanks bros

--hawk

Skulpt is the only one I would give the time of day because it uses DMSO...but I wouldnt put my fait into any of them ever...
    Kill the carbs, hit the cardio and get an ephedera product if you need it...a few months is PLENTY of time to get them Abs ripped!

FM

decadbal is offline Banned
    hem cream is only an hourly reducer, it diminishes the water in the skin, but it returns hours later, the products on the market are decent, but prlly not worth what u pay for em, so use your money on fat loss supps. or winni.

Thread Information