Twiggy is offline New Member

Mag 10 - Any Experience?

Does anyone have any experience with MAG 10. I've been thinking about starting a cycle. Never used ProHormones before.

5'10"
    145 Lbs.
    29 Years Old
    2 Years of training

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    I used mag 10 for 2 weeks week 1 & 2 and methyl 1 test from week 1 thru 6, 30mg a day with a liver clense, I went from 194lbs to 218lbs. No bullsh@t. bloated the h#ll out of me. I've been off it for 3 weeks now and still weight 210lbs. My weight and strengh went up. One of the guys at the gym went 4 weeks staight on mag 10 and gained 20lbs. I wanted to try this
    Methyl 1 test weeks 1 thru 6, 30 mg, 3 times a day
    mag 10 weeks 1 & 2
    Finigenx weeks 5 & 6
    The mag 10 does work.

Twiggy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to give it a try.

Get the pills, the liquid takes like sh#t.

tearsofblood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GETTING HUGE
    I used mag 10 for 2 weeks week 1 & 2 and methyl 1 test from week 1 thru 6, 30mg a day with a liver clense, I went from 194lbs to 218lbs. No bullsh@t. bloated the h#ll out of me. I've been off it for 3 weeks now and still weight 210lbs. My weight and strengh went up. One of the guys at the gym went 4 weeks staight on mag 10 and gained 20lbs. I wanted to try this
    Methyl 1 test weeks 1 thru 6, 30 mg, 3 times a day
    mag 10 weeks 1 & 2
    Finigenx weeks 5 & 6
    The mag 10 does work.
    two questions, what did dosage did u run the mag10 at? also, i havent heard of anyone yet that ran the methyl 1 test at that high a dose for that long yet. did it shut you down at all? what kind of post cycle therapy did you use? i hear great things about methyl 1-t, and im interested in stacking it with mag10 as u did

gdwygd is offline New Member
    I used mag10 earlier in the year (Mid-September to October). I experienced great strength gains and put on about 9bs in 2 weeks, 11 in the total 4 weeks. I suggest doing taking the liquid twice a day for 2 weeks, then using the recommended M and Tribex in the off cycle. Good product, no side effects. Eat like a champ and you should see some results. Biotest is a pretty reliable company.

I used 1/2 of cup a day of mag 10 ( there cup) and 30mg of methyl 1 test a day, My pills were 10mg, the new ones i see now are 5mg. you asked if i think the dose i used was to high (Yes) The place i bought it from told me to triple the dose. I cound'nt sleep, sweating my a$$ off at night and felt like totally sh#t. At the end of the cycle i used Clomid 50 mg spray, 3 times a day, it's Over the counter, you spray it in your mouth. It does work, I'm still 210lbs. It's good to put on weight.

Also it did make me break out alittle on my face and back, it never shut my system down. If i were to do it again i would try 20mg a day.

MegaTron is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Man is good to be back to this site! By the way, Mag 10 works and yes get the capsules.

Thread Information