moisvon is offline New Member

Is ok my 1-AD/4-AD stack cycle?

Hi savvy friends!
    After read all the 1-AD/4-AD posts I did my stack/cycle but still have some questions.
    I bought ergopharm brand and I'll take 1AD 300mg and 4AD 600mgs during 4 weeks and 4 weeks off, going out with 6-OXO. My question is: How much time must take 6-OXO after my cycle? It must be 4weeks=1AD/4AD - 4weeks=6OXO and then start with 4weeks of 1AD/4AD again?? or I have to rest time without take anything after the 6-OXO cycle to return my hormones level back to normality before start another 1AD/4AD 4 weeks cycle?.
    Now, The 1-AD and 4-AD pills, could be taken together (both pills at once) or spaced in minutes?
    To take the stack (1-AD 300mgs and 4-AD 600mgs) I do 1-AD 100mgs and 4-AD 200mgs each time x 3 times a day, but I don't know which are the best hours to take the pills.
    Some help??
    Thanks in advance masters!.
    Mois.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Bro you can take them together or separately, I gotta suggest doubling the doses though . Also...what brand 4-AD have you bought???

moisvon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Bro you can take them together or separately, I gotta suggest doubling the doses though . Also...what brand 4-AD have you bought???
    Hi and thanks for your help. Regarding to 4-AD brand... I always buy Ergopharm for all the P.H.
    Thanks.
    Mois.

Thread Information