Thread: 1AD for 3 weeks

Slugger is offline Junior Member

1AD for 3 weeks

Will 1AD do anything if you only take it for 3 weeks? Will you see any gains either in strength or weight? Will being on it for only 3 weeks shut down your testes completely or partially if at all? Will being on it 3 weeks cause gyno? Sorry with all the questions, I'm just eager to know about this.

I've never taken it before and according to the bottle, 1 bottle should last about 3 weeks. I only want to take 1 bottle to try it out. I don't want to take any more than that.

After I am all finished taking my last 1AD I will also be taking Tribestan and OXO for 3 weeks afterward.
    Last edited by Slugger; 12-03-2003 at 04:35 PM.

Crank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger
    Will 1AD do anything if you only take it for 3 weeks? Will you see any gains either in strength or weight? Will being on it for only 3 weeks shut down your testes completely or partially if at all? Will being on it 3 weeks cause gyno? Sorry with all the questions, I'm just eager to know about this.

I've never taken it before and according to the bottle, 1 bottle should last about 3 weeks. I only want to take 1 bottle to try it out. I don't want to take any more than that.

After I am all finished taking my last 1AD I will also be taking Tribestan and OXO for 3 weeks afterward.
    I just finished a cycle of 1ad and 4ad for 3 weeks. I gained 8 pounds, I had no strength increase though. I never got shut down or had any sides expect, a little acne and a little tired at times. I was planning to do the cycle for 4 weeks but I got really sick.

Hey Crank, that's awesome if you gained 8 lbs. but did you gain 8 lbs. of muscle or fat. Did you gain any in the stomach area? Also, how did you gain 8 lbs. and not increase in strength?

Also, are you using anything post cycle (6-oxo, Tribestan, etc.) and so far are you keeping your gains?

FmRommel is offline Member

Perosnally I wouldnt do it for just 3 weeks....but IMO I wouldnt do 1AD alone either...It will shut you down partially as anything will but it all depends on the doses...they can make all the difference....

FM

I'll be taking 100 mg 3 times daily (300 mg total).

Would 6 weeks be better?

IMO 300mgs a day is WAY too low...at least double it...and yes 6 weeks would be better...

FM

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I would suggest 6...Stack it with 4-AD, and MAG10 is good with it as well..before to take some 6-oxo before you start your cycle. I'm gonna go on a 8 week cycle of all this together in a year or two...Good luck bro, let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I would suggest 6...Stack it with 4-AD, and MAG10 is good with it as well..before to take some 6-oxo before you start your cycle. I'm gonna go on a 8 week cycle of all this together in a year or two...Good luck bro, let us know how it goes.

No need to stack 1-AD or 4-AD with Mag10....
    A stack of the two will do great
    FM

Will being on it 6 weeks shut down my natural test production? If so how long til it goes back to normal (remember I'm going to be using 6 oxo and Tribestan for 4 weeks after)

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Try methyl 1 test weeks 1 Thru 6, 30 mg a day, take 3 pills thru the day
    and mag 10 weeks 1 & 2
    also a liver clense
    i weight 194lbs and went up to 218lbs no Bull
    Was bloated as h#ll in the face, been off it 3 weeks now and still weight 210lbs, I'm only 5'7
    Put on alittle gut, but it does work.

gonzal78 is offline New Member
    Does anyone have a good 1-ad 4-ad 6-oxo stack? How much to take a day and what weeks to take them?

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    I took about 1200mg a day for 4 weeks and gained about 10 pounds. no sides or acne. Got a lot of strenght too.. it should be over 800mg a day to get some good results..IMO

I'm thinking of doing this:

Wk 1, 2) 1 AD and Nor 19
    Wk 3, 4) 6 oxo and Tribestan
    Wk 5, 6) 1 AD and Nor 19
    Wk 7, 8) 6 oxo and Tribestan
    Wk 9, 10) 1 AD and Nor 19
    Wk 11,12,13,14) 6 oxo and Tribestan

Basically I'm cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. This way I still get gains but I won't get my natural test shut down.

What do you guys think?

eshestun is offline Associate Member

Basically I'm cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. This way I still get gains but I won't get my natural test shut down.

What do you guys think?

just go for the 4 weeks and then stop. It takes about a week or so to start seeing results. You will just be wasting a lot of money

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Don't worry about you're own test production. This stuff will not shut you down, it is not that powerful.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Put on 18 lbs myself over the summer put a extra inch on my arms while useing it/creatine and somewhere over the summer i put on a extr 3 inches to my punny knees. They where puny when i started anyhow.

A week off the stuff i dropped my calorie intake when i seen the 1lb drops in weight every two days, well i lost 16 lbs and i still have all the muscle now.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    It could most likely shut down your test production, I'm not sure how long it'll be before it's back on track because I haven't done a cycle of it yet, but I have studdied it .

officeLINEBACKER is offline New Member
    this is my 2nd time on vpx 1-test. this is my 2nd of 6 weeks. so far, i have gained 8 pounds and look really leaner. the vpx shix it awesome. it does shut u down pretty good though. i would bet u that vpx is probably the best and the best at getting the roids were they need to go, no destroyed by your liver. i heard the 1ad pills dont get absorbed that great

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    Whenever Using Anything, Whether It Be Steroids Or Prohormones, One Must Remember To Eat Well, Unless Trying To Get Cut. If Using 4 Ad Or Nordiol Or Whatever, Remember That It Only Converts At Around 15 Percent, So One Must Take At Least 800 To 1000 Mg A Day. That's The Only Way Results Will Be Felt And Seen. As Far As How Long To Cycle The Product, My Advice Would Be To Start Off The Gate Strong For Three To For Weeks And Then Let The Body Recuperate And Get Use To The New Weight And Strength Gains. Remember To Never Use Prohormone Before Going To Bed.

Thread Information