Thread: No2

singern is offline Banned

Thumbs up No2

Hi everyone.
    I am 42 and have been working out for a solid 2 years, and other than daily protein shakes I haven’t taken any supplements legal or otherwise. I've had slow progress but progress none the less.
    I’m now on my third week of NO2. I have noticed the extreme pumps during and after workouts, veins are popping, and increased energy when lifting. But it wasn’t until last night when my wife took notice, and was really impressed with what she termed as incredible progress. (Not to mention it worked to my advantage later that night)
    I’m sure at this point I will continue, but would definitely like some feedback on less expensive products like NOX2 or Nitrix…

Thanks
    Last edited by singern; 12-23-2003 at 11:20 AM.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Hi everyone.
    I am 42 and have been working out for a solid 2 years, and other than daily protein shakes I haven’t taken any supplements legal or otherwise. I've had slow progress but progress none the less.
    I’m now on my third week of NO2. I have noticed the extreme pumps during and after workouts, veins are popping, and increased energy when lifting. But it wasn’t until last night when my wife took notice, and was really impressed with what she termed as incredible progress. (Not to mention it worked to my advantage later that night)
    I’m sure at this point I will continue, but would definitely like some feedback on less expensive products like NOX2 or Nitrix…

Thanks
    Hey, I've always wanted to take no2 or nox2 but since youv'e taking it for a while, were their any side effects? And I've read in a couple places that nox2 is just as good as mri's no2. Also, do you know if you can stack that with creatine? I don't really know but I think you can't just wanted to see if you knew.

No2

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Hey, I've always wanted to take no2 or nox2 but since youv'e taking it for a while, were their any side effects? And I've read in a couple places that nox2 is just as good as mri's no2. Also, do you know if you can stack that with creatine? I don't really know but I think you can't just wanted to see if you knew.

No side effects at all, and I am very sensitive, cant even take cold medicine without getting high for two days. As for Creatine, the directions actualy recommend the combo, but havnt tried it yet.

znak is offline Senior Member
    No side effects at all, and I am very sensitive, cant even take cold medicine without getting high for two days. As for Creatine, the directions actualy recommend the combo, but havnt tried it yet.
    NO2 and creatine is a great stack. MHP actually markets it as TRAC.

Good Stuff

Alright, I have decided to buy nox2 but, I'm already on my 3rd day of creatine, can I just go ahead and take nox2 as soon as I purchase it? Thank you guys for your help and I will tell you if nox2 works just as good as no2.

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    NO2 and creatine is a great stack. MHP actually markets it as TRAC.

Good Stuff
    trac is very good stuff. better then no2. and a hell of a lot cheaper. try this before shelling out the extra bucks to those crooks at gnc.

NO2 and Creatine

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Alright, I have decided to buy nox2 but, I'm already on my 3rd day of creatine, can I just go ahead and take nox2 as soon as I purchase it? Thank you guys for your help and I will tell you if nox2 works just as good as no2.
    You have to stop Creatine for the first 10 days of NO2\NOX2, then you can continue. This of course is per the lable instructions.

You have to stop Creatine for the first 10 days of NO2\NOX2, then you can continue. This of course is per the lable instructions.
    ahh crap......... I wonder what will happen if I don't stop for 10 days. I will try it out without the 10 day break.

Thread Information