El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

ZMA? Anyone Tried It?

Just bought some Twinlab ZMA didn't even try it yet, but before I did wanted to see if anyone has tried it before. I find it hard to believe zinc and magnesium really boost your test levels naturally 200%. I don't expect much from this except for some strength gains and maybe boosted libido. Results, reviews, anyone?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    It gave me a real deep sleep, and some weird and very vivid dreams. After a month or two though, I stopped getting that deep sleep which sucks cuz it was pretty nice.

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    It gave me a real deep sleep, and some weird and very vivid dreams. After a month or two though, I stopped getting that deep sleep which sucks cuz it was pretty nice.
    Yeah I just took the first dose yesterday, sleep was GREAT. I haven't slept like that in years. And from what I understand, a deeper, longer and more restful sleep leads to more production of testosterone and growth hormone .

stocks is offline New Member
    I've used ZMA before and all it did was give me weird dreams which was cool but $30 cdn is a lot for weird dreams. I found it did'nt even give me real good sleep, melitonin is way better and cheaper if you only want something for sleep. It did'nt give me any strength gains and I have'nt heard of anyone getting strenght gains from ZMA I think its just bull **** from the supplement companys.

Archangel240 is offline New Member
    ZMA - are they still selling that! LOL. I love the placebo effect. It makes me feel great

dred is offline New Member
    I've also tried ZMA (SNAC SYSTEM) I have to admit also that I slept better. Probably because my Zinc and Magnesium were low in my body. I like this stuff.

decadbal is offline Banned
    zma causes a coulpe of different things, the main one is the abudant link to cancer. so id def not take it, i have, before i found out it causes cancer, and had some strange dreams and slept funny, im glad to see im not hte only one..

Thread Information