Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree288Likes

Thread: Prox & BuzzardMarinePumper’s (Final?) Log

Proximal is offline Banned
    Solid week of training & diet.

Hit triceps today, once again dropped reps to 6-8 range to see if strength is still improving-it is, and
    on every exercise. It's surreal sometimes just going higher & higher with the resistance, while shaking your head and thinking to yourself, wtf.

Finished with some light ab work and treadmill.
    balance likes this.

New arrival.

Dropping tren - hello deca and npp.

End the summer with a bang.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Starting to feel more like myself without the tren . Might use it again at 75 mg. week, but don’t think I’ll go higher.

Liked the results, but I was a different person and pissed off some people I care about.

Back & abs today after an unplanned 3 day lay-off.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

I can live with this - for now.

Damn chest will be flabby forever due to that prolactin issue years ago, but definitely has tightened up some.

Miss my left biceps, damn it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2797.jpg   -img_2798.jpg  

Chest & Delts today. Some abs a& 25 minutes of treadmill.

When pinning me, wife said I’m breaking out with acne, small shit, barely visible.

Damn interesting 3 months to say the least.

Uh, my dick doesn’t work.

I handled every side I had to this Summer, but here I draw the line.

Dammit, I have obligations.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Uh, my dick doesn’t work.

I handled every side I had to this Summer, but here I draw the line.

Dammit, I have obligations.
    lol , man that is not funny but it is !

You shared someone was assisting you with proticall .... I do not remember a name ..... I have taken a shit ton of Tren now on 30mg EOD and Deca non stop if enough Testosterone never had an issue ...... I have never done over 500mg of Testosterone Cypionate a week - all my life since in my 20's Now I have taken higher in Sustanone 250 and super Testosterone 400mg - ml . I see best results from plain ole Cypionate and to start with some water based Test Aquious . Have not messed with water base in years but it swells everything up as in fingers , face and muscles but bloats the whole body

One of my big disappointments of my injuries is increasing weight is not an option ..... All I seem to be able to do and avoid the wrong type of pain is up reps or i feel shoulder pain on chest and some delt exercises and hell back is gone still headed to the gym in a few if I do not do something in the gym I hurt worse

Calais great for vasculararity and at 25mg a day side effects are wind changes directions and you get a boner ...... my GF asked if I take something to keep it big and hard all the time and I said no honey you are just so frick'in sexy and she is 54 a cutie and 42DD's . I will be 60 08-19-2019 . she has to tap out from time to time

I guess as bad as I hate to admit it age does matter is all areas
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-01-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    Proximal and Family_guy like this.

For the past 2 weeks the wife had told me that I haven’t been changing & was thinking of shutting this down.

Yesterday, was doing some chores without a shirt on. Just a little pump. Saw the Mrs. & got the word from the boss, starting to grow again (and not talking about my member). Then afterwards, JC, ate a couple of cheeseburgers and the I swear the food got delivered straight into my muscles.

My body ain’t pretty without a shirt, it ain’t like the dudes on this forum, but damn has it changed. I can look in the mirror now and not want to slice my wrists. Enough cutting and recomp, next time going for size. But, let’s see what the deca and npp have in store for me now though.

I know your shoulder pain. My RC is not there, or very little is. No pain now however.

TY Buzz, will go with the your recommendation.
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    I am very pleased with my on-line source for the Calais and Caber , quality and price and customer service . If you do not have one I will be happy to share the one I use that was recommended by an intelligent forum member . Just PM me , not sure how all the rules work ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-05-2019 at 11:00 AM.
    Proximal likes this.

TY buddy, but I’m good at this time. Appreciated!

Cruising.

Feel better, but can’t wait for the next round.

Blah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ea4b1e1e-14e1-489a-b808-f51bd357b536.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Prox. I have been back in the gym about 3 weeks and been steady . No flat bench but seeing great results . Tight of Keto ...... But add a little extra protein . Leaning out and getting tight again .

Been on 200mg a week of Test 100mg every 3.5 days
    Been on 200mg a week of Deca 100mg every 3.5 days

I am going to the Beach for a week 9/7 - 9/14 so I backed off and add my favorite compound today

60mg of Test every 3.5 days
    60mg of Deca every 3.5 days

So 120mg of each a week

Also 30mg of Tren EOD
    roughly 120 mg one week and 90mg the next week

Probably up the Tren Wed of next week and I love that shit !!!! I think it is one compound that has addictive characteristics . I stayed on if for 6 mths and took a lot of T-3 and T-4 my bw was shit so only 3 mths or less on Tren ........ I say until I start getting dry and that Tren pump ..... Not to mention the attitude at 40mg EOD I did 50mg EOD and and I felt amazing like I could lift a car ......... Tren , Test & Deca are amazing stack for me ....... When I get back from the beach going back to Test , Deca & Masteron Drop the Tren or cut back to 20mg and not sure how much Masteron to take .........

I was getting input from HoldMyBeer and I mention dropping back to 40mg every 3.5 days but I think at 60mg I will loose any bloat and still have time to lift hard light and often !

I was 60 Monday and I was in a gym with a friend today and I looked in the mirror and my fore arms and my triceps/ Biceps and traps/deltiods were really pop'in and very vascular and were very noticeable and I thought to myself ...... self you look damn good and look at all the ppl in here lifting and you are 60 and only 3 young guys that have better symmetry than me I thought self ..... Hot Damn a Mighty Life is still good at 60 ........ I may be brave and post a pre-beach pic around the 4th Dr appointment the 5th for detailed blood work and packing the 6th and beach bound at 4:00 am the 7th get there about 10:30 and eat LA Oysters and beer all the hard work and lifting so I can lay on the beach and drink for a week and eat good bad food .......... I may still watch what I eat a little but the alcohol will be consumed like I am 26 and be a Rock Star ....... LMBO
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-21-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Family_guy and Proximal like this.

Loved the tren at lower doses! I really miss it, but want a bit of a break.

I might do a similar cycle to yours in about a month. Had success with var, clen & t-3. When I added 75 mg of tren per week, things got MUCH better.

Glad you are doing so well again Buzz. 61 for me in October. I’m looking pretty damn good at the gym myself, been filling out my t-shirt really well. My vascularity after I get a pump going surprises myself sometimes.

Now if this young lady that I am seeing can stop f’n with my mind, I’d be perfect, lol.

Blog Entries
    Loved the tren at lower doses! I really miss it, but want a bit of a break.

I might do a similar cycle to yours in about a month. Had success with var, clen & t-3. When I added 75 mg of tren per week, things got MUCH better.

Glad you are doing so well again Buzz. 61 for me in October. I’m looking pretty damn good at the gym myself, been filling out my t-shirt really well. My vascularity after I get a pump going surprises myself sometimes.

Now if this young lady that I am seeing can stop f’n with my mind, I’d be perfect, lol.
    I think Tren is like weed ... Not physically addictive but psychologically addictive .......I had no issues at 50mg EOD and felt like Superman ! But BW was pure shit .

lol , That last part about the woman FKN with you is to funny .....

Mine current woman is amazing .....Cooks , never bitches - I men cooks real meals every night and goes to the gym with me and does not mess with me while I am lifting ....... She is so cool my best friend with assets ........ she is a little younger than me 49 and was a mom for 30 years so she is kind of old fashioned and believes that if she keeps her man satisfied he will not wander ...... I am 6ft and she is 5 7 just the right size and not thick anywhere except the booty and boobs 42 DD , oh and the really bad part is she has blonde hair and like to have it pulled and she is conservative until the door the door closes and actually love Fire Ball and PDA I am thinking about letting her keep me
    Quester, Proximal and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I think Tren is like weed ... Not physically addictive but psychologically addictive .......I had no issues at 50mg EOD and felt like Superman ! But BW was pure shit .

lol , That last part about the woman FKN with you is to funny .....

Mine current woman is amazing .....Cooks , never bitches - I men cooks real meals every night and goes to the gym with me and does not mess with me while I am lifting ....... She is so cool my best friend with assets ........ she is a little younger than me 49 and was a mom for 30 years so she is kind of old fashioned and believes that if she keeps her man satisfied he will not wander ...... I am 6ft and she is 5 7 just the right size and not thick anywhere except the booty and boobs 42 DD , oh and the really bad part is she has blonde hair and like to have it pulled and she is conservative until the door the door closes and actually love Fire Ball and PDA I am thinking about letting her keep me
    That’s awesome Buzz. Mine is half my age & digs older men & mind fucking you to you are crawling like a dog.

Thank God for my wife to bring me love & sanity.

Blog Entries
    Dammit , I just got off the phone with my Dr and BW a little better and not so good . If OK I will post and state compounds and supplements I am on and please I would greatly appreciate more than one opinion of my issues ..... I had very extensive BW done and I was headed to better BW only 1.5 mths ago and added TREN . That being said Tren does make BW go haywire but after the end of this month I am going on a very clean cruise of 300mg Test Cypionate wkly and 100mg Deca weekly and may do a Pepide Cycle of GHRP-2 & GHRP-6 and CJC w/o DAC and Semorin and IGF-1 and Impromel I had a general idea but any recommendation are greatly welcome !

PLEASE READ MY BLOOD WORK AND COMPOUNDS TAKEN AND OFFER UP SUGGESTIONS ....... I hope Tren is part of the imbalance , but I am quite sure the T-3 did not help matters . Please be on the look out today later and offer up corrective suggestions in my direction that I can correct with supplements and e-2 is a bit high I know what to do there 43 I think and I like at 28 . I can give bits and pieces but please share thoughts when I post the total picture ...... I am humbly asking for assistance as I have been researching and to only moderate improvements and I want to be balanced or as close as possible to it .

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL TEMPERED MEN WHO WILL PLEASE OFFER UP SUGGESTION AND GET MY SENIOR ASS BACK IN BALANCE ....... I MAY HAVE TO GO TO VERY BASIC TRT FOR A YEAR OF SO (BUT I HOPE NOT) I DO KNOW PEPTIDES ARE AMAZING WITH RESULTS AND IF THEY GET TO EXPENSIVE I WILL JUST GO TO HGH - NOT LIKE AT 60 I AM PRODUCING GH ON MY OWN BUT DO NOT WANT TO SHUT DOWN PITUITARY GLAD ?

I HOPE TO HAVE BW POSTED BY 12:00 EST THANKS AND PLEASE SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you got the blood work done while ON Tren and other compounds ?

I wouldn't fret at all.. thats like taking your blood pressure when your in the middle of a 20 rep set of squats ,, of course its going to be 220/100. thats just an 'acute' response,, the problem would be if it was chronically stuck at 220/100 . same with blood work. its only an issue if when off cycle it stays fucked up.
    give yourself being off cycle for 8 weeks then re check

Blog Entries
    Blood work most recent 8/29 on the left on 1st & 3rd pages . Blood work from 4/2 on right on 1st and 3rd pages

Please look at and share your experiences opinions with me please . I am on TRT and cruise @ 200mg weekly or less and that puts me at 750 total test this time . Previously on 4/2 Free Test was lower due to lower dose ?

Please just read and my concerns are cholesterol SHBG and FSH LH

T-3 & T-4 IMO are from dosing with T-3 trying to cut fat .... headed to the beach and when I return will be on Test 200mg weekly and Deca 100mg weekly and AI .25 day after injection taking Test @ 100mg every 3.5 days

-d36b15f3-67fa-454b-bd77-7bfa357b1bcb.jpg

-0989a9ed-5657-43f6-81cd-04e033fa7427.jpg

-3d88791d-5b75-45ca-b559-db3032374b51.jpg

-58f89b2d-b1fe-4792-bec5-6d8407fc9ec1.jpg

Buzz, I’d try to help but I wouldn’t be of any assist here.

Did tren over the summer & it followed var in the spring. My triglycerides looked similar to yours, but I didn’t bother to do any HDL support like fish oil & I ate too much red meat & egg yolks.

I would guess the caber is what has your prolactin so low.

That is about all I have any idea about, sorry buddy!
    Last edited by Proximal; 09-07-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks and I thought the same and I have bee on Keto and tons of fats . I mean 5x's more than you can imagine .... Thanks maybe someone else will weigh in ?
    Proximal likes this.

Over the summer I enjoyed Salmon & chicken less & less. Still eating too much steak (but loving it). Still pounding wine, but f it.

New cycle: Var, npp, test, t3, clen , LCD, HGH.

1.5 weeks in, feeling & looking better.

Will add Tren in 4-6 weeks.

Might add Dbol as a preworkout as well.

Blog Entries
    Tuff to take a break and just cruise huh lol
    i_SLAM_cougars and Proximal like this.

Tuff to take a break and just cruise huh lol
    Yup! No fun watching myself shrink.

Before work yesterday, wife said that whatever cycle I just started is definitely working - nice way to start the day. Pretty f’n great considering my training hasn’t been as regular as it should.

Clen & T4 are working nicely, as is the HGH. Wasn’t trying to cut necessarily, but the abs are cleaning up even more. Weight steady at 207, but also adding a little size.

Per advise, will bump up my NPP, & hold off adding tren for a while.

Waiting for my MK677 & debating when to introduce slin.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Before work yesterday, wife said that whatever cycle I just started is definitely working - nice way to start the day. Pretty f’n great considering my training hasn’t been as regular as it should.

Clen & T4 are working nicely, as is the HGH. Wasn’t trying to cut necessarily, but the abs are cleaning up even more. Weight steady at 207, but also adding a little size.

Per advise, will bump up my NPP, & hold off adding tren for a while.

Waiting for my MK677 & debating when to introduce slin.
    If you’re not sure about making the jump to insulin , insulin secretagouges are a nice middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If you’re not sure about making the jump to insulin, insulin secretagouges are a nice middle ground.
    No, I’m sure & it’s purchased. I think I just want to see what I can gain without it. Perhaps I’ll wait till I start to stall a bit.

Blog Entries
    I am doing 60mg of Tet Cyp EOD and 40mg Deca 2 x's wkly . I have access to Pharma slin . I am seeing amazing gains on my current protocol , I have heard amazing things about slin how do I take and what dose I am 6 FT AND 235 TO 240LBS . Arms - got 3 good hears in triceps and biceps starting to finally get wider and veins popping , Shoulders , Back Legs looking good . Due to restriction Chest is the most challenging part of gym time and in the gym daily and eating very clean .... Modified Keto , I add a little extra Protein but still good IMHO can't seem to shrink belly and protein seems to bloat ..... Should I go strict Keto ? I will get some pix next week and I am very please .

The reason I ask about slin is I have heard it is the most anabolic Compound to take . How do I decide how much to take and when to take .

I am amazed at the response to lifting routine of 4 to 5 set and 40 to 50 reps . Leaning out good and vascularity is great getting veins in shoulders and biceps bur still got that 60 yr old belly pouch and in all honesty if I loose it I will need a tummy tuck . I was wondering since this seems obvious abiut the belly flap would there be any reason to not go ahead and do a lipo suction and belly flap tuck at the same time ?

I am sure this is laughable to all you young buck .... this just seem logical since surgery seem to be in the future why not do it in advance and save time in getting a decent belly ...... Not huge but in board shorts I just have a pouch .... I see big guys in the gym with bigger bellies than me .

Please share thoughts on these two Ideas after you get through laughing slin and belly tuck and suck job , lol . Please share thoughts . Does slin assist in fat loose ? Already taking Frag 173/191 and as Prox say I look good in clothes and not really bad in shorts just not the way I desire to look .... Please share thoughts
    Proximal likes this.

hey Buzz,, in the "IGF, HGH, and Insulin " section of the forums I have quite a few threads there where I go over insulin usage . it would probably be worth your time to explore that area of the forums some. I'm happy to help out. as plenty of guys around here know I'm kinda the 'pro insulin use guy' and between clients and just members here, in the last year I've probably helped a good 40-50 different guys get set up on their insulin protocols ..

heres a starting point
    https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3...er-thread.html

and on a side note - pretty much all insulin is pharma. if your in the USA then in most states you can just go to your local wal mart pharmacy and buy a bottle of insulin over the counter with no script

you gotta love Walmart -- you can walk in and buy Beer, A shotgun, and a bottle of insulin on the way out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    hey Buzz,, in the "IGF, HGH, and Insulin " section of the forums I have quite a few threads there where I go over insulin usage . it would probably be worth your time to explore that area of the forums some. I'm happy to help out. as plenty of guys around here know I'm kinda the 'pro insulin use guy' and between clients and just members here, in the last year I've probably helped a good 40-50 different guys get set up on their insulin protocols ..

heres a starting point
    https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3...er-thread.html

and on a side note - pretty much all insulin is pharma. if your in the USA then in most states you can just go to your local wal mart pharmacy and buy a bottle of insulin over the counter with no script

you gotta love Walmart -- you can walk in and buy Beer, A shotgun, and a bottle of insulin on the way out
    Wow great answer and so informative ..... Very helpful . THANK YOU !
    Proximal likes this.

Blog Entries
    Blood work most recent 8/29 on the left on 1st & 3rd pages . Blood work from 4/2 on right on 1st and 3rd pages

Please look at and share your experiences opinions with me please . I am on TRT and cruise @ 200mg weekly or less and that puts me at 750 total test this time . Previously on 4/2 Free Test was lower due to lower dose ?

Please just read and my concerns are cholesterol SHBG and FSH LH

T-3 & T-4 IMO are from dosing with T-3 trying to cut fat .... headed to the beach and when I return will be on Test 200mg weekly and Deca 100mg weekly and AI .25 day after injection taking Test @ 100mg every 3.5 days

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D36B15F3-67FA-454B-BD77-7BFA357B1BCB.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	790.5 KB 
ID:	177132

Name:	0989A9ED-5657-43F6-81CD-04E033FA7427.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	920.7 KB 
ID:	177133

Name:	3D88791D-5B75-45CA-B559-DB3032374B51.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	903.4 KB 
ID:	177134

Name:	58F89B2D-B1FE-4792-BEC5-6D8407FC9EC1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	436.5 KB 
ID:	177135
    Does anyone care to please offer thoughts on this BW it shows current and 4 mths ago also . Most readings have improved since last BW and GEARHEAD suggested that since I was on Deca and Tren that the BW was not true as shown and I respect what he says . I have my current protocal listed a couple of post above this one ! The one listed is only a bit higher than prescribed TRT , - the Deca and I take that for joint pain . 80mg a week of Deca .

I have prostrate cancer and PSA keeps dropping with every Blood draw ? From high if 18 to now 8 . I have done a considerable amout of reading on prostrate cancer and most say PSA is not an indicator of cancer ? So why do so many Dr use out dated Biospy and PSA test to determine prostrate cancer .

What is the name of the latest test for prostrate cancer ? I want to request it as opposed to the samples from my prostrate . The Dr lies and says oh everything will be back to normal in a couple of weeks ? I pissed and pooped blood for over a mth and thought I was going to have to start wearing Maxi Pads from a bloody pecker ! Does anyone know the name of the new test I am trying to google it , but not very good results !

You know Buzz, when I started to lose my abdominal fat and my rolls, I did it slowly. The clen , t3, var and HGH really did the trick. I thought initially it was more loose and saggy, but I believe it’s tightened up gradually.

Gawd, if I had the extra cash, there’s dudes out here that do SICK lipo. My chest is what pisses me off. My weight and my experience with prolactin stretched it out. Unfortunately I can’t really push myself with pecs because of the RC issue, so I can’t plump them up with muscle.

Still holding off tren and also slin. On week 4 of this run & feeling pretty good with just this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    You know what I actually really enjoyed catching up on this thread and reading you old geezers posts! Even though I have a hard time reading buzz’s posts sometimes lol. I picture you talking like your from the bayou...Great progress both of you! I’m subbed now and following along.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    You know what I actually really enjoyed catching up on this thread and reading you old geezers posts! Even though I have a hard time reading buzz’s posts sometimes lol. I picture you talking like your from the bayou...Great progress both of you! I’m subbed now and following along.
    TY FG! How are you doing?
    Family_guy likes this.

I swear, I do better with less.

Dropped the npp all together. Have reduced var to 30mg. Also, time to drop clen , thinking it’s messing with my mood again.

In a nice place currently, but can’t wait to reintroduce the low dose tren in a couple of weeks.

Solid workouts, sweet pumps!
    GearHeaded likes this.

I swear, I do better with less.

Dropped the npp all together. Have reduced var to 30mg. Also, time to drop clen , thinking it’s messing with my mood again.

In a nice place currently, but can’t wait to reintroduce the low dose tren in a couple of weeks.

Solid workouts, sweet pumps!
    its funny how that works eh .. a lot of guys think I'm a super high dosage advocate, see guys I'm working with like Charger running 1.5g of Test and 800mg Deca etc etc.. but then guys like you come along and its been baby dosages the whole time with just the right drugs and your responding just fine..

heck I think when first introducing Tren only went with something like 75mg a week . if you can make gains on lower dosages, more power too you !
    i_SLAM_cougars and Proximal like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    TY FG! How are you doing?
    I’m good man. Your looking awfully buff!
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I’m good man. Your looking awfully buff!
    TY buddy. Hitting 61 next week, really trying.
    Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its funny how that works eh .. a lot of guys think I'm a super high dosage advocate, see guys I'm working with like Charger running 1.5g of Test and 800mg Deca etc etc.. but then guys like you come along and its been baby dosages the whole time with just the right drugs and your responding just fine..

heck I think when first introducing Tren only went with something like 75mg a week . if you can make gains on lower dosages, more power too you !
    Is anything under 3 grams a week (all things combined) really considered high doseage?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Is anything under 3 grams a week (all things combined) really considered high doseage?
    it really depends on the stack and cycle itself and the compounds used ..

example.
    3 grams of combined Anadrol , Halo, and Superdrol would be ridiculously high and harmful

3 grams of. combined Test, Eq, and Primo ,, would be perhaps 'moderate' and not terribly high depending on the person.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-12-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information