Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree288Likes

Thread: Prox & BuzzardMarinePumper’s (Final?) Log

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    You know what I actually really enjoyed catching up on this thread and reading you old geezers posts! Even though I have a hard time reading buzz’s posts sometimes lol. I picture you talking like your from the bayou...Great progress both of you! I’m subbed now and following along.
    Nope not from LA - Cajun Country or LA - Lower Alabama Bama sux by the way !
    From Jaw Ja !
    Way down south in Dixie !
    God's country

I have been rock'in the gym have to protect the shoulders and the more I lift the better I feel ......... Been trying to buy a home in PCB and traveling a lot so nutrition is not as much on point as I had hoped . Still gaining size and sessions in the gym meet goal and getting great w/o . I am just a BA looking old man . As a matter of fact so good looking , it is tuff to be 60 and feel 25 ............ I am growing again and by TG I will be right where I want to be for the holidays !

Yall come back now - ya hear
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 10-24-2019 at 08:07 AM.
    Proximal and Family_guy like this.

Blog Entries
    Hey Gearhead if you check this thread I have a question for you ..... I have backed off on my Test Cyp to 160mg a week and 100mg of Deca and 40mg of Tren EOD .

I started Haloteston 4 days ago and it could be my imagination but my rotator cuffs hurt less , back hurts less , I can hike with little knee pain and even bum ankle is tolerable ....... does Halo have holistic properties ? I did mix a new vile of TB-500 but never seen it heal anything or reduce pain in 4 days ???? Please weigh in ?
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Hey Gearhead if you check this thread I have a question for you ..... I have backed off on my Test Cyp to 160mg a week and 100mg of Deca and 40mg of Tren EOD .

I started Haloteston 4 days ago and it could be my imagination but my rotator cuffs hurt less , back hurts less , I can hike with little knee pain and even bum ankle is tolerable ....... does Halo have holistic properties ? I did mix a new vile of TB-500 but never seen it heal anything or reduce pain in 4 days ???? Please weigh in ?
    Halo is highly androgenic so you could be experiencing more activation/stimulation in the flexors, which would tighten the joint.

Not GH but its an outside the box view.

Obs
    I.e.
    When you jump up from an idle state and try to jerk a heavy weight up you are destined for injury.

Yet if you stimulate yourself prior it is much much much less likely.

Highly androgenic compounds have a tendancy to increase epinephrine respose and keep you tight in broscience terms.

You are always ready to fuck or fight so to speak and its a throughout the body experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I.e.
    When you jump up from an idle state and try to jerk a heavy weight up you are destined for injury.

Yet if you stimulate yourself prior it is much much much less likely.

Highly androgenic compounds have a tendancy to increase epinephrine respose and keep you tight in broscience terms.

You are always ready to fuck or fight so to speak and its a throughout the body experience.

This shit is unreal started Tuesday and on 20mg a day felt better every day since start ! When does this miracle drug peak ?

I read the forum stats and sounds like it destroys your liver ??? But when I think of all the rec drugs I did and past alcohol use I really wonder if my liver can be damaged ??

So this could be a great stack that I stumbled on?
    Deca 100mg wkly
    Test 160mg wkly
    Tren 40mg EOD

Feel 20 years younger
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-05-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve been looking for legit Halo forever. It’s definitely near the top of my “gotta try this shit”, given that I have powerlifting and Strongman aspirations, more than physique based things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’ve been looking for legit Halo forever. It’s definitely near the top of my “gotta try this shit”, given that I have powerlifting and Strongman aspirations, more than physique based things.
    All I can say is you gotta get this shit ! ! This shit and Tren and Deca + a couple hundred mg of est Cypionate and I have fat melting away after 6 days of use and injuries are tolerable even tender rotator cuffs ! You being a powerlifter would possible like even better with a hefty dose of Test !

I Am Doing
    100mg Deca a week 2 x's est 50mg
    160mg Test Cyp. 40mg EOD
    50mg of Tren EOD
    10mg Halotestin every 12 hours ....... bumping up to 10mg am & 20mg pm ( This shit is amazing)

You probably have a lot more experience in stacks than I do but this is one of the 1st orals that when I read the dosage and usage on this forums info page .... There are some serious warnings that go with it and from the powerlifters I know the nutrition and supplements when on Halo are a lot more important ...........

add with Tren and Deca I am amazed at the energy level and ability in the gym ! I am 60 and about to start 2 a days again found a great full body ab w/o from (Testosterone Nation actually on FB) and it is brutal so going for cardio am and left 3 body parts pm (a bit different but works for me and all my injuries , {Traps , Back , Triceps} , {Delts , Chest , Bie} and a leg day ..... I have huge [for 60] God given legs and not fat just blessed
    Obs likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All I can say is you gotta get this shit ! ! This shit and Tren and Deca + a couple hundred mg of est Cypionate and I have fat melting away after 6 days of use and injuries are tolerable even tender rotator cuffs ! You being a powerlifter would possible like even better with a hefty dose of Test !

I Am Doing
    100mg Deca a week 2 x's est 50mg
    160mg Test Cyp. 40mg EOD
    50mg of Tren EOD
    10mg Halotestin every 12 hours ....... bumping up to 10mg am & 20mg pm ( This shit is amazing)

You probably have a lot more experience in stacks than I do but this is one of the 1st orals that when I read the dosage and usage on this forums info page .... There are some serious warnings that go with it and from the powerlifters I know the nutrition and supplements when on Halo are a lot more important ...........

add with Tren and Deca I am amazed at the energy level and ability in the gym ! I am 60 and about to start 2 a days again found a great full body ab w/o from (Testosterone Nation actually on FB) and it is brutal so going for cardio am and left 3 body parts pm (a bit different but works for me and all my injuries , {Traps , Back , Triceps} , {Delts , Chest , Bie} and a leg day ..... I have huge [for 60] God given legs and not fat just blessed
    Nah, my real experience is limited to just TRT test (100mg/week), 600mg Test cycle, and 25mg Dianabol . I’m still new to the gear game, and until two years ago, all of my life was a fucked up hypogonadal state from mumps as a kid.

Hell, just started therapeutic dosage Deca this week to see how I feel before ramping it up for my first Test/19-nor cycle. Tren will be later this year. I’m still in that “experiment to find what works” stage. Halo and Tren just scream to be used for what my intended purposes are (picking up the heaviest shit that I possibly can).

Obs

This shit is unreal started Tuesday and on 20mg a day felt better every day since start ! When does this miracle drug peak ?

I read the forum stats and sounds like it destroys your liver ??? But when I think of all the rec drugs I did and past alcohol use I really wonder if my live can be damaged ??

So this could be a great stack that I stumbled on?
    Deca 100mg wkly
    Test 160mg wkly
    Tren 40mg EOD

Feel 20 years younger
    Halo is one of the few that is dangerously hepatoxic. Most orals are exaggerated but not so much with halo.

I gotta try it I will prob love it.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Happy for you Buzz!

Might have to hit you up on this Halo phenomenon!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Happy for you Buzz!

Might have to hit you up on this Halo phenomenon!
    Read the forum dose and usage info and it is not to be taken casually . Seems to be harsh , but read how much stronger it is than test yet an androgen . Amazing for strength , amazing pain relief , but thinking only safe to take for 2 mths ???

Great read describing info very informative
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-18-2019 at 07:49 AM.
    Proximal likes this.

Oops, had to go to the MD for a few things. The guy is great, really takes care of me & is super thorough; told me it’s time for some BW (and refusing would not be cool in this instance). Surprise, my lipids are for shit and we need to have another appointment. And then, off I go to Urology because my PSA is elevated. DRE? Merry F’n Christmas.

Blog Entries
    Ho ! Ho ! Ho !

Join me in the Prostate cancer club Merry Christmas ! What do you want to live for ever ? JUst get you mortality rate

The physical exam is an eye opener !
    The Ultrasound was a cake walk ..... not
    The MRI ain't nothing to it
    But the Biopsy SUX - They lie when they say there my be a little discomfort and a little bleeding ! I pissed and shit blood for 2 mths and blood in your seamen when it will get up again ......... Just do more Tren and Halo and enjoy the ride

I only wish I could tell the the lipids & psa we’re due to the long cycle.

Cruising till March then it’s primo & tren for me.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Blog Entries
    Cruising till March then it’s primo & tren for me.
    I hope to change my cruising protocol to something similar . I get to big for an old man and I look weird and ppl comment so I am going

200mg Primo
    100mg Test
    100mg Deca

If no ED issues this should be a very lean routine

And when I blast

160mg Tren EOD
    200mg Deca 2 x's WKly
    400mg Primo 2 x's Wkly
    300mg Test 2 x's Wkly
    50mg Anavar Daily

And lean out like a big dog except smaller

This was suggested by a highly respected Monitor and I am very grateful he took the time to weigh in !

Hey Humalog
    75/25 Inuslin
    How would I add this :

I have a bunch of 300mg pens loaded and ready to go ! Do you know how to figure dose in an effort to assist leaning out ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-24-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    Proximal likes this.

Got to correct my lipids & liver panel. My doc is all over my ass. So i’ve Got to be super conservative till I redo my BW for him in 6-8 weeks.

Merry Christmas brother!

Blog Entries
    Got to correct my lipids & liver panel. My doc is all over my ass. So i’ve Got to be super conservative till I redo my BW for him in 6-8 weeks.

Merry Christmas brother!
    Thanks and same back'at'cha from GA !

Do you know anything about Humalog Insulin and how to dose for men our age ...... I think I am the youngster ...... lol , only 60

Thanks and same back'at'cha from GA !

Do you know anything about Humalog Insulin and how to dose for men our age ...... I think I am the youngster ...... lol , only 60
    I’m afraid I don’t Buzz. GH is the man I always turn to.

Alright. Arguably the past 3-4 months has been a poor usage of gear. My training was erratic, diet was decent, but my head just wasn’t into it.

First semester of school always squeezes the life out of me, but I did enough to look decent and not lose all of my gains.

Have to retest BW in 4-6 weeks so just going with my TRT dosage of 150/wk & HGH.

Always have an energy boost around now as second semester is easier & Summer is close.

Thinking of going completely paleo again and adding clen & t-3. Still using HGH at 2iu per day.

I’m at 207 & 15% bf. Hopefully will lean out a bit before I blast in March. I miss my low dose Tren & Var, but have to get my lipids, PSA & ALT down to get my MD off of my case.

Have had a few weeks of minimal training so my “healthy” shoulder feels pain-free again.

Bring on 2020, I believe I am ready.

Nice stretch of training & diet since last post. Muscles & tendons were given a couple weeks of getting used to the routine & now have been hitting everything hard & heavy. After warm-up, shooting for 6x6 & really feel good & sore. Some size is returning. Plus, strength is returning more quickly than expected.

Gonna hold off clen & T-3 till I go back on var. Just 150 mg test/wk & 2 iu’s of HGH/day.

Nice start to 2020.

Well, I’ll be damned. Able to utilize resistance bands to the point of eliciting muscle soreness.

Today only biceps (failure or 1 rep close to failure):

Curls: 5 sets of 15
    Reverse curls: 5 X 15
    Concentration: 5 x 15
    Alternate curls: 2 x 25
    High curls (handle curled at chest height): 4 x 15

Cleaning up diet, but not regimented yet. Will be tomorrow. I’m fortunate, can pump in the sunshine, getting un-pasty looking .

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Have we heard from buzzard lately?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    HMB- how are you doing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Have not.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    HMB- how are you doing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm doing well brother. Very busy the past couple months. How about you?

Blog Entries
    There's no need to fear Buzzardmarine is here :

Howdy ! No I have been down for the count ! Had a new complete knee replacement and after 3 mths barely feeling like relaxing been in a lot of pain ........... In hate it I have not been around to give shit and get shit . Barely in the gym at Planet Fitness ........ I know but it is free and tanning and massage sooooooo they have good weights just few good members ....... I hate it when some tweeb walks between me and the mirror I am watching my form in ! Ride bike ...I have no wind and only on :

Test Cyp - Test 280mg -140 2 x's a week
    Deca - 100mg - 50mg 2 x's a week
    Halo 20mg - 10mg every 12 hours

Lifting a little but mainly just going through the motion absolutely exhausted . Seem to get better by the week not by the day and pushing it only makes the next day worse .

But still riding my bunny in the pic and we do lots of cardio ........ I like this MILF I am going to have to post a sexy pic of her . Have some great video but probably be frowned on by moderators .

But yes I am still alive . Very frustrated but still putting one foot in front of the other .

Did you miss me Hold my Beer ? No we are not going to hold hands and watch stars at night ; but yes I am alive
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-05-2020 at 12:25 PM.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Proximal like this.

Work out #1 early a.m. Back and some neck.

Breakfast is my normal 1 cup of egg whites, 1 yolk & 2-3 ounces salmon.

To be continued.

Added: late morning 50g whey shake & 1 tbsp PB

Brisk 40 minute walk at 11:00

Last addition: lunch was about 8 oz. scallops and salmon. 1/2 cup pasta, 1/2 cup veggies.

Biceps mid-afternoon.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-01-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Dinner last night: large salad, 8 oz. Salmon

6 am breakfast: 1 cup egg white, 1 whole egg, 3 oz. chicken

Workout#1: Chest & Delts

45 minute fast walk

8:30 am 50g whey shake, 1/2 bagel & 1 tbsp of PB

Lunch: 1/2 cup pasta, 6 oz. Salmon

WO#2: Triceps & Abs
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-02-2020 at 04:32 PM.

WO#1: Back and neck

2 hours yard work

WO#2: Biceps & Abs

No changes in diet.

More salad (with steak ) for dinner last night.

Normal breakfast and mid morning protein shake.

More yard work and only one workout today; Triceps.

Two 4 ounce burgers for lunch. Protein bar as I type.

Rest day yesterday, eating clean, but not enough calories.

Light Chest
    Decline Press 4x15 WS
    Front Flyes 4x15

Light Shoulders
    Upright Rows 4x15
    Reverse Raises 4x15

Light Triceps
    Close grip press 4x15
    Rope Press-downs 4x15
    Overhead Roap Extensions 4x15

1 hour fasted cardio. Ready for blast-off.

WO #1 in the books

Rowing to chest
    Bent-over, palms up rowing
    Rear Flies
    Shrugs
    Low Pulley Rows
    Face Pulls

4x12-15 each

Afternoon WO #2
    Dumbbell curls
    Reverse curls
    Barbell curls
    Hammer curls

4x10-12 each (all working sets).
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-09-2020 at 08:32 AM.

WO #1 finished

Decline Chest Press SS with Decline Flies 4 x 15
    Chest Press SS with Flies 4 x 15
    Giant Set: Upright Rows, Lateral Raises & Front Raises 3 x 15

WO#2
    Close grip bench 4X10
    Pressdowns 4x12
    Dips4x10
    Overhead rope extensions 4x12

Weighed in at 211 today, have lost a lot of what I gained last year.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-09-2020 at 05:11 PM.

WO #1
    Rows to chest
    Bent over under hand rows
    Shrugs
    Rear flies
    Single arm rows

4 WS of 12 - 15 each (the r-bands resistance is a bit trickier than weights in choosing that perfect weight for the desired rep count).

Sweet pump, sweating my ass off.

Body not ready for a second, guess #1 was a little more intense than I thought.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-11-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Second day in a row of feeling like crap. BP was over 170/115 yesterday and thankfully pot lowered it. Today sill 140/95, but no headaches.

Modifying cycle, dropped clen and t-3.

Good news, the gym opens Monday.

Just resting and reading.

BP normal for 2 days now.

Light chest & Triceps.

GYM TOMORROW!

GYM!

Curl machine
    Preacher Curls
    Reverse Curls