Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bluelife93

Thread: 1st cycle log: test e + dbol

bluelife93 is offline New Member

Talking 1st cycle log: test e + dbol

hi everyone

I'm 26yo, been working out for 2years and a half. 5'9 180lbs. currently bulking with 500 to 800 caloric surplus.

so I'm on my 3rd week of my 1st cycle. Yesterday I had my 6th injection.
    250mg test e (cidotestone egypt) x2 a week
    Dbol for 6 weeks (I started my first week at 20mg, then 2nd and 3rd week at 30mg)

so far I'm not noticing any big changes in terms of strength gains.. my bench,squat,deadlift lifts are pretty much the same. I noticed i gained strength when it comes to cable and machines exercises.

my muscles look more dense and when pumped fuller.. the pump is also crazy especially on chest/shoulders and arms days...

I'm excited for test to kick in as i read that it takes up to 5 or 6 weeks to do so...y question is should i increase my dbol dose to 40mg then by week 5 and 6 to 50mg?

also I'm not taking HCG for some reasons.. one of them is that i don't have a fridge to store it.. I'm getting one in like 2 weeks then I'll jump right into it.

here are some current pics..
    what you guys think? amy advice will be appreciated..

I'll be updating this thread every 2 or 3 weeks and hopefully there'll be some changes.

thank you!Attachment 178094Attachment 178091Attachment 178095Attachment 178092Attachment 178093
    Last edited by bluelife93; 06-14-2023 at 08:11 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

anyone?

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    How much do you weight now? 180lbs? Or u started at 180lbs? If u r 180 now, what was your weight when u started?

First cycle?

Dbols kicks in RIGHT away (most orals do) and by now you should have gained 10+ lbs (mostly water but still) and definitely noticed gains in strength. When do u take the Dbols? Take it within one hour with a high carb meal from your workout as it is a great preworkout! Just ask GH.

Dosages do seem kinda low tbh, I'd raise the Dbols to 40mg, should be alright.

Make sure u take liver protection like NAC, milk thistle and TDUCA. if ur on a budget AT LEAST take NAC.

Test E still didn't kick in yet, needs another 2 to 3 weeks or so. That test dosage also seems to be low... Some people take it during their cruise or for TRT... Maybe raise to somewhere between 400-500? But with Dbols u r gonna get a sizable increase in your E levels so if u can't handle elevated E (prone to gyno) maybe u should consider an AI or SERM.

U didn't mention anything about your diet... How much r u eating? Macros? U could take all the gear in the world with high or low dosages and aren't eating well enough and u won't get gains (whether in strength or muscle tissue).

May your cycle bring u gainz! AMEN
    Last edited by CA_DXB_85; 02-01-2020 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    How much do you weight now? 180lbs? Or u started at 180lbs? If u r 180 now, what was your weight when u started?

i started at like 171lbs.. so far I'm up 10lbs

First cycle?
    yes

Dbols kicks in RIGHT away (most orals do) and by now you should have gained 10+ lbs (mostly water but still) and definitely noticed gains in strength. When do u take the Dbols? Take it within one hour with a high carb meal from your workout as it is a great preworkout! Just ask GH.

i usually take it 3 times a day.. with breakfast. 30min before gym and 6hours after that

Dosages do seem kinda low tbh, I'd raise the Dbols to 40mg, should be alright.

I'll increase my intake to 40mg on monday

Make sure u take liver protection like NAC, milk thistle and TDUCA. if ur on a budget AT LEAST take NAC.
    I'm getting milk thistle, should be good enough?

Test E still didn't kick in yet, needs another 2 to 3 weeks or so. That test dosage also seems to be low... Some people take it during their cruise or for TRT... Maybe raise to somewhere between 400-500? But with Dbols u r gonna get a sizable increase in your E levels so if u can't handle elevated E (prone to gyno) maybe u should consider an AI or SERM.

I'm on 500mg a week of test.. as a first timer this is the recommended dose.. so i guess it just didn't kick in as of yet ��

U didn't mention anything about your diet... How much r u eating? Macros? U could take all the gear in the world with high or low dosages and aren't eating well enough and u won't get gains (whether in strength or muscle tissue).

my diet consist of 5 meals
    40p 40c 20f
    3500kcal

May your cycle bring u gainz! AMEN
    thank you ��

up..

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Looks like you’re progressing nicely. How’s the strength gain?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Looks like you’re progressing nicely. How’s the strength gain?
    thank you man!
    nothing too drastic in terms of strength
    my bench,squat, deadlift are the same
    my strength increased in cables and machines exercises.
    maybe when test kicks in it'll probably go up? I'm fairly new to juicing so I'm very patient..
    still got 9 weeks to go

also gaining some water as you see here..but that's normal i guess?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle log: test e + dbol-airbrush_20200202013657.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bluelife93 View Post
    thank you man!
    nothing too drastic in terms of strength
    my bench,squat, deadlift are the same
    my strength increased in cables and machines exercises.
    maybe when test kicks in it'll probably go up? I'm fairly new to juicing so I'm very patient..
    still got 9 weeks to go

also gaining some water as you see here..but that's normal i guess?
    Yes, water gain is to be expected with both those compounds. Both aromatize to estrogen pretty heavily. Should blow you up quite nicely

Quick question guys, I'm currently on week 4.. tomorrow is my 8th test injection...
    I'm running out of Dbol too..
    im gonna finish this week at 30mg a day

now i also have proviron .. should i start taking it until the end of my cycle?

Quick question guys, I'm currently on week 4.. tomorrow is my 8th test injection...
    I'm running out of Dbol too..
    im gonna finish this week at 30mg a day

now i also have proviron.. should i start taking it until the end of my cycle?
    It’s up to you. Don’t expect a lot out of it. I’d spend my money almost anywhere before proviron

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    It’s up to you. Don’t expect a lot out of it. I’d spend my money almost anywhere before proviron
    what can I expect from it?

what can I expect from it?
    Some DHT conversion. Maybe 5% of what you’ll see from your dbol . Probably won’t even notice the difference

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, been super busy lately and didn't have the time to get on the forum.

I think the cycle is going just fine and you jsut need to be patient and see what happens when the test kicks in (good stuff ).

How many mg of milk thistle r u taking? If u r only taking that then keep it at a high dosage of like 1,000mg.

U r running out of Dbols?! If u keep dosage the same at 30mg, how many weeks left will u have at hand? U r supposed to buy everything before u start so u don't run into these situations bro! U need to keep running Dbols at least 2 more weeks (to bring it to 6)and then maybe do the tapper down method of bring the dosage down over another 2-3 weeks (20mg 1 week then 10mg another week) so u can HOPEFULLY hold to some of the gainz u got from it. Othereise, as GH always says, u will LITERALLY piss those gainz down lol.

As for proviron , I never took it tbh so I can't comment much. But from what I have read from many of the guys on here, it is super weak and most people take it just to improve their lipido/sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    Sorry bro, been super busy lately and didn't have the time to get on the forum.

I think the cycle is going just fine and you jsut need to be patient and see what happens when the test kicks in (good stuff ).

How many mg of milk thistle r u taking? If u r only taking that then keep it at a high dosage of like 1,000mg.

I'm taking two capsules of 525mg each

U r running out of Dbols?! If u keep dosage the same at 30mg, how many weeks left will u have at hand? U r supposed to buy everything before u start so u don't run into these situations bro! U need to keep running Dbols at least 2 more weeks (to bring it to 6)and then maybe do the tapper down method of bring the dosage down over another 2-3 weeks (20mg 1 week then 10mg another week) so u can HOPEFULLY hold to some of the gainz u got from it. Othereise, as GH always says, u will LITERALLY piss those gainz down lol.

damn bro you scared the **** out of me lol.. it got over by the end of week 4.
    now I'm on week 5 and I'm just running test e..
    i really can't afford to get another dbol now.. should I be worried? i read that 4 weeks is enough.. isn't it?

As for proviron , I never took it tbh so I can't comment much. But from what I have read from many of the guys on here, it is super weak and most people take it just to improve their lipido/sex drive.
    fair enough
    As i said I'm on week 5.. so far I'm 185lbs
    pumps at the gym are insane
    no crazy strength gains so far
    hopefully by the end of this week and starting from week 6.. it'll kick off?

here's a photo comparison of me a few weeks ago (up)
    and now (down)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200212_130933.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	178194

Afreak is offline Junior Member
    As i said I'm on week 5.. so far I'm 185lbs
    pumps at the gym are insane
    no crazy strength gains so far
    hopefully by the end of this week and starting from week 6.. it'll kick off?

here's a photo comparison of me a few weeks ago (up)
    and now (down)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200212_130933.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	178194
    Update bro? Did you lose all or kept?

Thread Information