Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: T3 and losing muscle mass

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

T3 and losing muscle mass

47 days ago I started eating a very low calorie diet while exercising intensely (incline treadmill) for about 3.5 - 5.5 hours per week. Also I'm taking 40mcg clen per day.

I've lost 12 pounds so far. That's about 1.8 pounds per week.

I hear that T3 goes very well with clen for getting bodyfat down below 10% and even further.

The question I have is:
    Will it make much of a difference if I take T3 along with the clen dose I'm already taking? Or will the T3 just make it much much much harder for me to maintain muscle mass while losing fat?

I'm happy enough at the moment losing an average of 1.8 pounds per week, but it is a little tempting to take another compound to go further with this.

I don't want to take AAS right now. I'll wait til I get my bodyfat way way way down before I take AAS again, and then I'll probably take low dose Tren + Winnie + Var to try stay maintain low bodyfat.

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member
    No test? Terrible idea for that “after I lose my body fat” stack. No base to it at all. Also, I see you decided to try and bring a thread with your progress back into this section since the last got moved. I’ll tag it for a move so we don’t have the same mistake again.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Just don't go crazy with the T3 dosages and don't stay on it too long and you will be fine.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    T3 can be counter productive off cycle, in the absence of an anabolic environment (aas).

It's BEST to save the it for your cycle, then you can run it without restrictions for OPTIMAL effect. You can up the Clen too, unless the sides bother you.

Is this your first cycle, and what are your planned dosages, frequency, and duration?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Is this your first cycle, and what are your planned dosages, frequency, and duration?
    I've done about 8 or 9 cycles over 11 years, sometimes with Tren up over a gram a week.

If I ever do AAS again then I'll do a lot of planning with all kinds of protective ancillaries as I want to take care of my reproductive system, heart, etc..

For the timebeing I just want fat loss agents.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    I've done about 8 or 9 cycles over 11 years, sometimes with Tren up over a gram a week.

If I ever do AAS again then I'll do a lot of planning with all kinds of protective ancillaries as I want to take care of my reproductive system, heart, etc..

For the timebeing I just want fat loss agents.

What are your stats and your end goals?

That’s a lot of tren...

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    What are your stats and your end goals?

That’s a lot of tren...
    He’s not all there bro. He might have done the cycles but he didnt put the work in, I guarantee it lol.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    He’s not all there bro. He might have done the cycles but he didnt put the work in, I guarantee it lol.
    I second this. The guy runs with a weighted vest because he has a pot belly, but is concerned with losing “muscle mass”.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to the proper area.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the reason T3 goes well with Clen , is because over time Clen is suppressive to your natural T3 production. so if your running Clen for extended periods of time, your going to need to add T3. so I usually recommend just running both together from the start.
    you only need about 25mcg T3 to get its benefits.

as far as losing muscle from T3 . there is nothing catabolic in T3 in and of itself. the catabolic aspects come into play via the calorie deficit that your diet and your metabolic rate (established via the dosage of T3) are at.
    yes you can lose muscle when calories are in a deficit and metabolic rate is high.

I've found the best way to hold onto muscle when running T3 is to run an estrogenic based AAS with no AI's .. some test and a little bit of Dbol to get E levels elevated will help you stay anti catabolic. estrogen is a very strong anti catabolic.
    This is why women can easily get by running twice the dosage of T3 as men run, yet not lose any muscle.
    while men on the other hand make the mistake of running T3 and AI's together at the same time, and they shrivel up and lose muscle.

of course if your really estrogen sensitive and hold a ton of water cause of it, this is then going to be a fine balance
    Proximal likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im taking 100mcg T3 and gaining weight right now lol.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Im taking 100mcg T3 and gaining weight right now lol.
    Be careful man. The stims and T3 can cause atrial fibulation. Been there, done that.
    You won’t know you have it unless you hook up to an ekg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Roger that.

A gram at a time though? For fucks sake, no wonder he’s not all there. I almost lose my mind at 1/2 that dose
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information