Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: Wango back at the grind

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    64 y.o. skinny dude on TRT trying to flex. Damn I miss that biceps . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-ed7eb548-bd3d-460f-a952-b1535b6b7dd7.jpeg  
    Cylon357 and davimeireles like this.

Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Looks like some serious weight loss, way to go man!
    wango and davimeireles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Looks like some serious weight loss, way to go man!
    Thanks, likely 25 pounds of fat. Time though for a gradual introduction of more calories & protein. Maybe a cutback on cardio volume.

Hey, good luck with your killer time crunch buddy!
    Cylon357 and davimeireles like this.

davimeireles is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You are a badass Wango guy, God bless your life. I want to reach your age in shape like this! You are in excellent physical shape, being fully muscular is not always necessary
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    You are a badass Wango guy, God bless your life. I want to reach your age in shape like this! You are in excellent physical shape, being fully muscular is not always necessary
    You are too kind brother, much appreciated! Added body weight at my age just doesn’t make sense. And man, drop a ton of extra $ in my lap and I’d have some of the plastic surgeons in our area tighten/lift my pecs and get rid of those life-long fat deposits. They perform miracles, but they ain’t cheap.

Week 21 was an easy/light one. One push, one pull, one day of squats. 2 days abs and 2 days of easy cardio. Anniversary dinners with friends and then just my wife. Yikes 40 years passes fast!

Enjoying my Sunday’s glued to a chair and watching NFL RedZone from 10:00 a.m. on. Doesn’t build much muscle or burn any fat but it sure is fun.

Pull day yesterday with abs and light cardio.

Push day today. 4 sets of squats and light cardio. Digging those squats on the Smith machine, starting to look forward to them.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Liking my new needles/syringes. Damn sucks that you can get an awkward batch.

Yesterday was alternating between core & cardio for 75 minutes. Hit abs & core from every direction and switched between stationary cycle, elliptical & treadmill.

Pull day today with 4 sets of squats. Could only muster 8 reps when I increased my weight to 70 pounds. Slow, clean form down to parallel. Only 15 minutes on elliptical.

Eating is super clean after a couple of restaurant dinners last week. Morning scale at 199. I fucking hate my chest. It refuses to let go of its extra fat. If I had $ to burn, it would be surgery in a heartbeat.

Shoulders are a joke. Realized I couldn’t toast our anniversary with friends with only one hand. Eating soup is looking awkward as well Yet my resistance climbs on almost all chest & deltoid movements.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Liking my new needles/syringes. Damn sucks that you can get an awkward batch.

Yesterday was alternating between core & cardio for 75 minutes. Hit abs & core from every direction and switched between stationary cycle, elliptical & treadmill.

Pull day today with 4 sets of squats. Could only muster 8 reps when I increased my weight to 70 pounds. Slow, clean form down to parallel. Only 15 minutes on elliptical.

Eating is super clean after a couple of restaurant dinners last week. Morning scale at 199. I fucking hate my chest. It refuses to let go of its extra fat. If I had $ to burn, it would be surgery in a heartbeat.

Shoulders are a joke. Realized I couldn’t toast our anniversary with friends with only one hand. Eating soup is looking awkward as well Yet my resistance climbs on almost all chest & deltoid movements.
    Take the progress you can get, man, and enjoy it!
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Take the progress you can get, man, and enjoy it!
    Definitely, for sure! Nothing is taken for granted & all blessings are counted & given thanks for! And go figure. . . squats of all things, lol.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread Information