Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree1165Likes

Thread: Wango back at the grind

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Clen comes in 20 mg? I don’t think you are quartering the small pills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, quartered. Roughly 95% stayed intact and didn’t crumble. If the pill cutter is sharp enough, I never had problems.

Warm up as needed then 4 WS of 10

Chest
    Peck Dec
    Machine Press

Delts
    Hammer Machine Shoulder Press
    Upright Rows
    Bent Over Flys
    Front Flys

Triceps
    Closed Grip Bench
    Press Downs
    Rope Pressdowns

Upped the weights a bit. Second push workout felt great, no joint or tendon soreness. Ready to up intensity a bit.

They were stringing up the Christmas lights. They are keeping the place looking great & still adding bits of equipment. They are vowing to stay open, hope they will. Honestly, the fresh air feels great compared to the staleness of the closed in space. Although when it neared 120 in the summer, that was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Dammit, Wango, you are killing me with this food! .
    Sorry. But with that said; the breakfast of champions this morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-237fd946-e3e2-4f2f-8bcd-f0e474428561.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Damn, they are still adding equipment, but room is almost maxed out. Psyched they brought out the incline biceps machine!

Warm up sets as needed then 4WS of 8

Back
    Pulldowns
    Low Hammer Rows
    Shrugs
    Face Pulls

Biceps
    Machine curls
    Incline curls
    Low Pulley Rows
    Hammer Curls
    SS wrist flexion/extension

Abs

Even a little Var is giving me a noticeable strength bump. There is definitely a couple exercises I use as a gauge & it’s more than psychological. Damn I need to get to my pre-Covid activity levels though. Sleeping 2 extra hours during the work week and just waddle from room to room.

Got to convince the wife to chill on the carbs, but since retiring, she absolutely loves to cook. She’s just amazing & I can’t say no.

Pec Dec 4x15
    Hammer Shoulder Press 4x12
    Upright Rows 4x12 w/ double drop set at end
    Close Grip Bench 5x6 increasing weight to near pre-Covid amounts
    SS Rope Pressdowns with Overhead Extension 4x12

Here you go Cylon, last nights salad . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-330a1e9e-71f2-4e3f-b49d-4590dea3c9c4.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Dammit, aggravated my good shoulder. By good, the RC is less torn than the other, lol. I played it too casual by adding shoulder presses - dumb choice. Resting for a couple more days and doing NSAIDs

Last night’s dinner & also today’s lunch, angel hair pasta with sautéed fresh shrimp, tomatoes, some olive oil and garlic. Tasted great either cooked or today, cold out of the fridge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-4787962a-61cf-4754-8c6c-9ddaa92b9016.jpg  

Shoulder still sore. Just did resistance bands:

SS bicep curls with rope pressdowns 5x15

Some quiet observers.. . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-04797e6f-d6b3-4081-a575-fa7b0dc94039.jpg  

Saw this brand in person at close range on a nice butt and legs. Respectfully asked her the brand, went on-line and my jaw dropped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-deb54b6d-9a06-4987-b40a-9b1be730df1b.jpeg   Wango back at the grind-290c5327-fabd-4d57-b776-c48e0bcdfd26.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

I'm guessing what you saw in person was not as jaw dropping?
    Pretty damn close, but like the name of your thread I had to stay super cool, lol. I wasn’t trying to hit on her or come off like that, but really needed to know the brand. She was nice & easily understood cause she loves that brand as well.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Finally the shoulder felt good enough to give it a go.

Morning cardio x 30 minutes.

Back
    Low Hammer Rows 4x10
    Shrugs 4x10
    Machine Rows 4x10

Biceps
    Machine curls 4x10
    Incline curls 4x10
    Hammer curls (maybe too soon, little aggravation) 3x10

3 sets of 25 crunches

Upping Anavar to 10 mg. 2x/day
    Clen 10 mg. 2x/day
    T3 25 1x/day
    HGH 1.5 i.u per day
    Nolvadex 10mg/day
    Test 75 mg 2x/wk
    AI .25 2x/wk

Fresh duck eggs - thought they would be more special, not really. Please ignore the butter on the toast, put it on by mistake, but who wants to toss a perfectly good piece of toast . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-e3568330-87be-481c-854e-fdf45b76d413.jpeg  
    Last edited by wango; 12-21-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

No added shoulder soreness today thankfully.

Early morning cardio

Chest 4x10 each
    Pec Deck
    Decline Flys

Delts 3x10 each
    Upright rows with rope on low pulley
    Bent over flys

Triceps
    Pressdowns
    Machine Dips
    Rope Pressdowns

Abs

Can’t exceed 70 degrees of elevation of my upper arm in order to avoid any pain. Wasn’t able to do even very light machine chest press or close grip bench without aggravation, so those are out. I have experience with this level of aggravation so should be able to work around it.

Cleaning up diet and feeling good.

Damn, man, that's a good looking breakfast!

And listen: butter has never killed anyone that didn't have it coming.
    It’s amazing sometime to just eat a piece of bread & butter. My goodness, the simplicity & beautiful taste! And then, throw in a runny egg yolk? Heaven!
    KittyO1 likes this.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    It’s amazing sometime to just eat a piece of bread & butter. My goodness, the simplicity & beautiful taste! And then, throw in a runny egg yolk? Heaven!
    Yumm!! I agree! Now I’m wanting that for breakfast! Haha
    wango likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

A lot of pain and stiffness yesterday. Sometimes walking on hard pavement does a number on my low back. Plus the shoulder has been achy. I shouldn’t even have tried a couple of those pressing movements and should have known better, damn.

Revelation, CDC with THC cream! Wow, great pain reduction and what a deep sleep. Really digging it!

Light biceps today. So, driving home and starving. Approaching McDonalds and I figure why not and bought a quarter pounder with cheese (or a Royale with cheese for you Pulp Fiction fans). Daaamn! McDonalds has really re-upped their game. The last one of these I ate years ago was horrible. Today: nice grilled patty, tasty cheese, fresh and nice pickles and onions. Nice amount of ketchup & mustard! Way to go Mickey Dee’s!

Merry Christmas all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-5647e325-a728-4fab-b917-9fdab377d789.jpeg  

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of pain and stiffness yesterday. Sometimes walking on hard pavement does a number on my low back. Plus the shoulder has been achy. I shouldn’t even have tried a couple of those pressing movements and should have known better, damn.

Revelation, CDC with THC cream! Wow, great pain reduction and what a deep sleep. Really digging it!

Light biceps today. So, driving home and starving. Approaching McDonalds and I figure why not and bought a quarter pounder with cheese (or a Royale with cheese for you Pulp Fiction fans). Daaamn! McDonalds has really re-upped their game. The last one of these I ate years ago was horrible. Today: nice grilled patty, tasty cheese, fresh and nice pickles and onions. Nice amount of ketchup & mustard! Way to go Mickey Dee’s!

Merry Christmas all!
    It probably tasted so good because you were starving and you knew it was bad fir you!! LOL

Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It probably tasted so good because you were starving and you knew it was bad fir you!! LOL

You know, normally I’d agree with you. But I’m picky with burgers.

I lift buns (lol) and see what’s in there and was really impressed. The burger did not look overly processed and the ingredients actually looked fresh, like the picture. Really different from a few years back.

I still favor In & Out or a place called Habit easily. However, this was not painful to eat.

I wish there were more Burger Kings because I really recall that I liked the taste of Whoppers (no jokes please). After this, I think that I need a fix. We don’t have Dairy Queen out here, but those were damn good. White Castle only cut it at 2 am after a dozen beers. Literally bought them by the sack, could down 5 or more in a blink of an eye.

Darn it, waking up every morning really feeling my age. Feet knees, back, neck and shoulder are stiff and sore. The low back has gotten 90% better and the shoulder around 80%. But, get my cat on my lap and it’s so comfortable / tempting to stay home . . .

Biceps 5 working sets of 8 after lots of warm-up
    Machine curls
    Incline curls
    Hammer curls
    Reverse curls

5 sets of abs and then elliptical machine.

Very few outdoor gyms out here and this one is getting crowded. Bought a shield to attach to my baseball cap, thinking it’s getting to be that time.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Stay home, you only live once! Wait, thats only if you mean stay home from work. If you mean stay home from the gym, nah, go ahead and get that done!

CDC with THC..... let's hear more about that. Especially the sleep part.
    Lol, the gym is one of very few places that I leave home for because I am fortunate to work from home.

My initial impression of the cdc/thc cream was wow, this stuff really works. However, lately, not so much. My shoulder kept me up a lot last night so the cream was a let down. My wife likes her cdc gummies before bed. I’ll ask her if there is thc in those as I am unsure.

She’s just getting used to retirement, so I think the lack of daily activity is messing with her now. Her job was pretty active, so it’s a big transition.

Just spoke the wife Cylon, her gummies with only CDC didn’t work as well, but she is really liking them with THC to help with her sleep.

Biceps are screaming and cramped a bit today, which made me smile as it was a job well done. So I inflicted the same torture on my triceps today.

5 WS of 7 with adequate warmup as needed.

Pressdowns
    Machine Dips
    SS rope pressdowns with overhead rope extensions.

Machine calve work for 4x12
    1/2 kneel choppers with cables for obliques for 3x15

Damn the gym is busy during early the afternoon

Diet improving and getting in more quality food. Tofu tonight though. The wife insists, but she can make it work.

Back & Biceps, after warm-ups, 5x7-8 all exercises:

Pull downs
    Low Hammer Rows
    Shrugs
    Machine Rows
    Face Pulls (4x12)
    Machine Curls
    Incline Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Curls on Low Row Mchine
    Reverse Cirls

Stationary bike

Body feeling back to normal, just a weird stretch of random aches & pains, last couple of weeks. Shoulder feeling 95%, which puts a smile on my face. Considering I’ve been pretty inactive and not worked out regularly for over 10 months, I guess I could look a lot worse.

What is it with pigs in the gym? Not putting weights back, dumbbells & random plates all over the f’n place and paper towels used to clean machines left on the floor. At least everyone is keeping masked up, so that’s a plus.

Salmon or chicken for dinner, holiday snacks are finally gone.
    Cylon357 likes this.

LOL!

Well my wife pulled the rug out from under me and said she had a hankering for stuffed cabbage (ground beef) instead. I ain’t arguing!

Love that post workout pump where the t-shirt has to stretch out to adjust in places besides the stomach.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Pec Deck 5 x 12
    Close grip bench (light) 4x8. (Slight shoulder pain only)
    Upright rows with rope on low pulley 3x10 with DD last 2 sets (no pain)
    Bent over flies 3 x 10, DD last 2 sets
    Rope pressdowns 3 x 10 with DD last 2 sets
    Overhead rope Extensions (same)
    Dumbbell kickbacks 3 x 12

Abs

Nice pump, feeling good.

Great day of eating, I think it’s salmon tonight. Wife busted on some snacks last night and I held firm for a change.

Low Hammer Rows 5 X 7 WS
    Pulldowns Same
    Machine Rows Same
    Shrugs Same
    Face Pulls 5 x 10

Machine Curls 5 WS x 7
    Preacher Same
    Hammer Curls Same
    Reverse Curls 5 x 10

Yup, same ole grumpy me, “requested” that a member take his mask off of his f’n chin and cover his mouth and nose. NP, he did so. F if I’m going to catch Covid from this bozo. Some of our ER’s are on triage mode and choosing who to treat. But dammit, this feels so good to be in a groove again, I ain’t stopping.
    Cylon357 likes this.

You need to start building up the home gym and avoid knuckleheads all together. I DO miss the pool and sauna, but have the most of my other bases covered.
    We deliberately rebuilt a smaller home because I love efficiency of space. Plus, my shoulder is crap and I need a variety of machines so that I can work at certain arcs of motion. I’d need to fill my whole garage, lol. I really am jealous of yours and other guys gyms!

I still feed off of a good pump and a glance from someone that is saying “dude, nice work, damn” it really motivates me.

This Covid will be slowly be disappearing over the summer, I just need to survive till then, lol. After that, liver failure and/or a CVA .

Fast one today. Have been so happy with my shoulder, I didn’t dare push it.

Pressdowns 5WS x8 (Drop Set, last set)
    Machine Dips Same
    SS Rope Pressdowns with Overhead Extensions 4 x 10
    Rope Upright Rows 4 x 10

Rock Solid week. Avoid the gym during the weekend because of crowds, maybe some light cardio; not sure.
    Last edited by wango; 01-08-2021 at 05:25 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Oh, forgot, my workouts today and tomorrow consist of watching 6 football games. Any cardio will me walking to/from the chair and to the bathroom and/or kitchen. Since my bladder seems to be shrinking and I need to refuel from such a great week, I should easily hit 5 - 10 miles.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Well, disappointedly didn’t get in that much cardio as hoped yesterday, lol.

Peck Deck 5 WS x 10
    Pressdowns 5 WS x 7
    Overhead Rope Extensions 5 WS of 10 with DD last set
    Upright Rope Rows on low Pulley 5WS x 10 with DD last set
    Bent over Flyes 4 X 10 with drop set last set
    Front Raises 3 x 10 super light
    Machine dips 8 WS x 8 (varied position to hit more lower pecs or more triceps)

Gym goes from empty to slammed within the span of my workout so I book to maintain my social distancing. Would rather continue; hit abs and do cardio, but the weights are what I’m really there for, so why risk it.

Our gym is now in an adjacent parking lot. However parking is on the other side of the gym so it is sometimes occupied by some dicey characters. Next to my car were some dudes in a beat to shit car, smoking pot and they looked at me like the old white dude that I am. I personally love the smell of weed and I smoke, so I told them damn I’m taking off my mask, that stuff smells good. They laughed their ass off and offered me some saying that it’s a great way to relax after a workout. I said thanks but got some at home that I’ll smoke later. A good end to a workout.

Home with the wife and cat. Think I’ll pass on the college game tonight as the wife gave me the tv last night, bless her.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, disappointedly didn’t get in that much cardio as hoped yesterday, lol.

I guess that means the prostrate is working good. LOL

wango likes this.

It’s not bad. However, I try not to disturb my cat who is sleeping on my lap -he takes priority, lol.
    charger69 likes this.

One of those days that EVERY machine or piece of equipment you want is occupied. Had to be mobile and snag anything that freed up. Ugh, and then there were 2 sick looking woman with killer legs, in killer leggings! Glad that I’m done & home. Wish the wife was out of the house now though, still thinking bout them legs / leggings!

Feeling good, got a few workouts under my belt and upped resistance today.

Machine Rows - 5 WS x 6
    Preacher Curls - 5 x 6
    Machine Curls - 5 x 6 with DD last set
    Hammer Curls - 5 x 6
    Low Hammer Rows - 5 x 6
    Pulldowns - 5 x 8 DD last Set
    Face Pulls - 5 x 10 DD last Set
    Cable Curls 4 sets x 10 dropping weight each set with zero rest
    Shrugs 5 x 8

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    One of those days that EVERY machine or piece of equipment you want is occupied. Had to be mobile and snag anything that freed up. Ugh, and then there were 2 sick looking woman with killer legs, in killer leggings! Glad that I’m done & home. Wish the wife was out of the house now though, still thinking bout them legs / leggings!

Feeling good, got a few workouts under my belt and upped resistance today.

Machine Rows - 5 WS x 6
    Preacher Curls - 5 x 6
    Machine Curls - 5 x 6 with DD last set
    Hammer Curls - 5 x 6
    Low Hammer Rows - 5 x 6
    Pulldowns - 5 x 8 DD last Set
    Face Pulls - 5 x 10 DD last Set
    Cable Curls 4 sets x 10 dropping weight each set with zero rest
    Shrugs 5 x 8
    That is some serious volume wango very impressive im half your age and would be gassed half way through
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    That is some serious volume wango very impressive im half your age and would be gassed half way through
    Thanks Cuz. It just feels great knowing that this gym will stay open & I want to just keep lifting. If it didn’t get so damn crowded, I’d have done a bit more.

Pleasantly sore today
    Cuz likes this.

Suffering from inactivity. Working behind a monitor all day is for the birds.

Woke up early today for a morning “hike”. If my body holds out, hopefully this will be a daily, first thing in the morning routine. Will start at every other day as a precaution.

Gym was slammed again and I was in a pissed off mood. One of those days where I just hate everyone. Got through the workout with only one exchange of words. You don’t take plates away from a dudes bench while they are using that station without asking. A-hole did just that. Yes, I said that I’d like them back. F’r says, what am I a mind reader? Been working out at gyms long pal, seriously.

Tons of warm-up, these are working sets.

Pec -Deck 4x12
    Close grip bench 5 x 6 (As I got warmer, shoulder felt better, so went heavier)
    Rope Pressdowns 4 x 8 with DD last set
    Overhead Rope Extensions 4 x 8 with DD last set
    Rope Upright Rows 4 x 8 with DD last set
    Bent over flies 3 sets with a drop each set
    Front Raises 3 x 10
    Dumbbell Kickbacks 4 x 10

Wanted to do machine chest press but don’t want to push my shoulder too much.

While at the gym, just said to myself that I can’t wait for this Covid crap to end, really done with it. Like I said, pissed off day. Think I’ll vape some pot tonight. Wife’s making tofu with soba noodles. Soba noodles rock!

No buddy, no psychedelic stuff for me, lol. Can you believe it, I’m hooked on the tv show, Top Chef. BTW, just dug a Netflix series called The Queens Gambit. Got to hand it to the wife, she chooses winners.

Actually, had to talk with my folks tonight, arghhh. Just finished. Think it’s time to take a hit.

Last afternoon I got a great buzz from a new vape pen, then sat in the yard with nice sun and a cool breeze. I planned out my gym to go on 1/2 of our large back patio (completely covered). 1/2 is about 12 by 15 feet. The wife wants to use the area for that as well. Could be a go.

MLK day and the gym is slammed in the morning

Always lots of warm-up each exercise (all WS below)

Pull downs 5x8
    Standard Machine Rows 4 x 10
    Low Hammer Rows 5 x 6
    Shrugs 4 x 6
    Machine Curls 4 x 6 with DD last set
    Preacher Curls 5 x 6
    Hammer Curls 5 x 8
    Reverse Curls 4 x 8

Mirror is looking better even after just two weeks. Shoulders and arms showing more size and shape, mid-section a bit slimmer.

Currently
    100 Test E 2x/wk.
    Var 10 mg. 2x/day
    Clen 20mg. 2x/day
    T3 25 mcg. 1x/day
    HGH 2 iu’s/day
    A-dex .25 mg. 2x/wk
    Nolvadex 10 mg. 1x/day (I tend to carry a lot more fat on my chest)

Will run this another 4 weeks and evaluate. Trying for a bit of recomp with this.

After that I may transition into tren with test (I like my tren) or try deca with test (never have run deca).

Hoping to resume early morning hikes if I can drag my lazy ass out of bed.
    Cylon357 likes this.

My home gym is crammed into 11x12 so your 12x15 has me jealous! I do sometimes (read: most of the time) keep the rowing machine in the hall, but it is generally out of site. We have a bonus room upstairs that I would like to move the aerobic equipment (treadmill, rowing machine, climber) into, but that is where we keep the litter boxes so, no.
    Whoa, a bonus room. So you live in a mansion do you, lol. Our liter box is in the laundry room. How many cats do you have?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Well got my lazy ass up early, but didn’t hit the trail. I did do a little reading though with my cat keeping me company.

Peck Dec 4 x10
    Close grip bench 5 x 6 (the shoulder just ain’t ready for this)
    Decline Cable Press 4 x 10
    Press downs 5 x 6
    Overhead Rope Extensions 5 x 8
    Bent over flies 4 x 10 with drop set on last set
    Upright rows with rope/low pulley 5 x 8 with drop set last set
    Machine Dips 5 x 6 with DD last set

Really sweet pump today, great workout. Bye, bye close grip bench, gotta save the shoulder.

Still abbreviating workouts to get out as it gets more crowded. Guess I could do abs at home, but guess I could just sit with my cat too; so that choice is easy.

Tomorrow could be miserable due to current events, so may be drunk and stoned as soon as work ends. No gym, day of rest.

Mansion, no lol. The bonus room is upstairs and would normally be an attic.

We don't actually have any cats per se, but we care for a couple of cats. One feral and one abandoned. The feral will actually spend the night frequently (5 times a week or more) but uses the litter box every time.
    Feral & abandoned cats? How cool of you!

We adopted our little guy from a friend who died. He is so attached, it’s amazing. It’s why I never want to leave.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Your adopted little friend is adorable. Congrats on your efforts, I’m hoping your buddy will one day be on your lap!

Day of rest yesterday, lighter workout today, just to hit things I enjoy working and keep the blood pumping.

Preacher curls
    Machine curls
    Machine Dips
    Pec Deck
    Rope Pressdowns
    Bent over Flies
    Front shrugs
    Rear shrugs

Generally 4 working sets each with reps at 8-12 and each to failure. With any machine I generally did one to two drop sets. Damned crowded again today & it’s early afternoon ffs.

Really thinking more and more about the home gym. I want to find a local store that sells home equipment to do the set up and be there for repairs. Thinking dumbbell rack (5-30# in 5 pound increments) one of those adjustable dual pulley set-ups that the arms go up/down, left/right - essentially limitless angles (pricey), a couple of benches and a treadmill.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information