Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree1165Likes

Thread: Wango back at the grind

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Have known and been good friends with this couple for 35 years. Last night we get a call from her husband that she is in ICU. She had a stroke. We were going to have them and others over this Saturday to celebrate her 60th birthday.

Guess what, dumped the clen in the garbage.

Putting off my workout till later. In a funk over our friend and further realization that this age thing is for real.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Weighed in at 216 this morning, starting weight was 220-221. Stomach is tighter, gut is less due to the woodchoppers as they really tone up the obliques and pull that sheath down tight over the rectus/abs.

PM workout and the first in a long time not fasted. Yesterday I was getting a little light headed. 3 tablespoons of white rice added to chicken and veggies and wow. White rice is a great pre workout carb for me and when I start to cycle, I’ll add it, but currently trying to go Keto as much as possible.

Pressdowns 4x8 with drop on last set
    Close Grip Bench 5x8
    Machine Dips 4x10
    Rope Pressdowns 4x8 with DD after last set
    Tricep Kickbacks 2 drop sets of 10

3 sets of 6 minutes on the elliptical intermixed in-between above. Damn, no atenolol yet today, haven’t had my heart rate over 130 in I don’t know how long.

Without a shirt I went from Good-God what is that thing/avert the eyes, to dude, really not the greatest to look at, please put your shirt back on.

Ordered blood work (haven’t had it in 1 1/2 years) and also some var.
    Wow..: I weighed in at 216.7!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.9 miles yesterday and my legs are still toast, so no cardio today. Friend discharged from hospital and so far sounds like she dodged a bullet; very relieved.

Machine curls 4x8 with drop on last set
    Incline Curls 4x8 with drop on last set
    Hammer Curls 4x10 with drop on last set
    SS Reverse Curls with Barbell Curls 3x12

Bent over Flies 4x10
    Lateral Rises 4x10
    Front Raises 3x10
    Upright Rows 4x12

Ab machine 4x15
    “High Chair” lower abs 3 x10

Stretch
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Good to hear about your friend!
    Thank you! A huge relief, but this age crap is a bummer sometimes

My guardian angel needs a raise.

Third time my BP crapped out on me after rising and standing too quick from a chair. This time - full face plant on the floor. Gashed my eye, might have a slight nose fracture but didn’t harm any teeth. Maybe slight concussion, but no headache pain, just a little extra fatigue. Weird experience, everything goes black when the BP crashes, then this explosion of the impact of your face hitting the floor. Should have gotten stitches, but I can deal with a scar.

Full blood work today (first since pre-Covid), looking forward to see what so much time away from AAS has done to improve the numbers.

Off of the gym yesterday and today, think I’ll go back tomorrow. Funny thing, I wonder if my recent neck flexion work helped absorb/buffer some of the impact? Initial neck and trap pain are fading quickly. If I was a foot more forward, would have hit the edge/corner of the t.v. cabinet and it would have been a totally different outcome. That angel is getting flowers when I see her in heaven.

TY.

Didn’t get it checked out. The wife & I ate pretty confident of our diagnostic skills. Actually I had thought I had hit the rug, the wife said it was the hardwood floor, so I must have a hard noggin.

Definitely a bit of a concussion though. Started to really feel clear headed just a day ago. Bruising is starting to subside a bit, but ain’t a pretty sight & I lost my model-like looks, lol.

Damn, 1 step forward, 1 step back. Gym tomorrow to start moving forward again. Thankfully if I wear my baseball hat low enough, the shade from the brim hides the bruising. Saw our friend last night, she really dodged a bullet with that stroke and that really brought us some relief.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Fast turn around for bloodwork. Alt is still a bit high, same with bilirubin (but that is a chronic issue for me). HDL’s better (normal) but need to get higher. LDLs better but still high, as is total cholesterol (I’ve really slipped the past 14 months and have eaten a lot more saturated fat). PSA, prolactin, hemoglobin, hematocrit, a1c all normal.

First workout in a week.

Lat Pulldowns 4x10
    Low Hammer Rows 4x8
    Shrugs 4x12
    Face Pulls 4x12

Machine Curls 4x10
    Incline Curls 4x10
    Hammer Curls 4x8
    Curls on Low Pulley 4x8

Treadmill

Adding Var at 40 mg/day
    Still 75mg. 2x/wk with test
    HGH 2 iu’s/day

Really want to keep up with clen , but no way in hell after my friend stroked. Might not touch tren again for the same reason.
    Adding liver support and eating less saturated fat

For this blood work the PSA was 2.5. I believe that is my “normal”.

When I first tried MK a few years back, I bloated and stopped using it. The very first time that I used this HGH, I experienced some feet & ankle swelling that lasted a couple of weeks, but that disappeared and never returned. Other than that, I wouldn’t say I’d classify it as wet. My only other negative effect is that my wrists & fingers enlarged a bit. I had to get my watch band adjusted and I still need to get my wedding ring stretched.

I have been so negligent/inconsistent over the past 15 months it’s like I’m starting fresh so let’s see what happens the next month or so.

Just finished an a.m. walk, gym this afternoon.

Pec Deck 4x12
    Decline Cable Flys 4x12
    Machine Bench 4x12
    Upright Rows 4x12
    Bent Over Laterals 3 x 12
    Laterals 3 x12

Machine Dips 4x10
    Pressdowns 4x10
    SS Rope Pressdowns with Overhead Extensions 3x12

1/2 kneeling wood choppers and machine crunches
    Last edited by wango; 06-23-2021 at 04:00 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Shoulder has been thanking me for the fall. Must have tried to use it subconsciously to try to stop my face from hitting. So the last 2 days it’s been 2 mile walks each day only.

Only carbs the past 3 days have been veggies and it caught up with me today, a little out of it and less energy at the gym. Either that or my brain is still bleeding and I need to get it checked out.

Trying to decrease quantity of exercises, bump up intensity and add legs and more abs. After warmup, failure for each set and if necessary a rest pause to get in the final rep(s). Slightly slower eccentric.

Lat Pulldowns 4 x8
    Rowing 4 x 10
    Rear Pec Deck 4x8
    Shrugs 4x8

Machine Curls 4x8
    Decline Curls 4x8
    Hammer Curls 2 x8 with drop set after each (shoulder did not care for these)

5 sets Abs

3 x 12 of:
    Leg Press
    Hip ABD
    Calves

It’s been 2 years since the last leg work, I’ll progress SLOWLY here.

Shoulder is pissing me off, but it is what it is; have been dealing with on & off shoulder pain for almost 30 years.

Push routine this morning. Then added an additional set to each leg exercise as well. Abs and wood-choppers to finish.

2 mile walk this afternoon.

Trying to get a steady routine established post retirement. Seems the am gym is working the best and then more cardio in the afternoon.

Wife is helping with more of a keto/paleo dinner menu; greatly appreciated, she’s the best.

You're killing me lol! You are retired, what else do you have to do but hit the gym and get all swole, bro!
    I’m a bit OCD & definitely like a regular daily routine (or I get wiggy). 15 months of Covid and I never managed to get a regular pattern goin. Now with retirement & post Covid, it’s another brand new world. Just got to get a regular daily routine established that I dig.

Back and Biceps. Continue with dropping quantity of exercises and getting the most out of my favorite movements. Failure for each set and if needed rest pause to grind out the last 1-2 reps.

No cardio; I have a sizable yard work item I have to address for several days. Now cooling off; advil & ice makes everything nice.
    Last edited by wango; 06-29-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Day of rest, but got in 3 hours of yard work this morning.

At least I am growing something else besides fat . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-97f2c3f6-b59f-43fe-9ca8-db60eeb224c1.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Gym’s been closed for a remodel & reopens next Monday. Yard work is kicking my behind & pruning/trimming 30 feet of vines, holding the clippers over my head, has my shoulder screaming bloody murder. At least the diet is clean (except for that blueberry cobbler on the 4th, lol).

Long walk today after an unexpected visit by DWP. They felt that they needed to trim our trees back from the power wires. Dealing with more landscapers next 2 days. Gym’s open Monday.

Early a.m. walk. Waiting for the landscapers.

Diet has really been cleaned up with a huge reduction in carbs (except veggies). Mirror looking better; looking forward to seeing the gym remodel.

Upper body, abs and treadmill. Gym remodel was an utter disaster. Feels like a flashback to the 80’s, all that’s missing is chrome equipment. Really bummed.
    Cylon357 likes this.

The friggin walls & ceiling are black, the carpet is black & they’ve got these funky colored LED lights. It looks/feels like the disco’s I recall from the 70’s .

Legs, light pecs for toning, abs & treadmill.

At least it’s very well equipped with the variety of machines that I need to get in a complete workout. And heck, last year at this time? Making lemonade out of lemons, but man did they deviate from the old layout.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Upper body, wood choppers in 1/2 kneel & treadmill.

Scale and mirror appear coordinated and heading in the right direction. Diet is improved & super clean.

Rib eye & broccoli for lunch.

Sounds like "A Night at the Roxbury" meets "The Village People" but hey, if the equipment is good, that's all that really matters!
    Night at the Roxbury is an excellent example! But yes, if the equipment meets your needs, forget the extra noise.

My best buddy (cat) had been sick & I couldn’t leave his side. He finally turned the corner & is himself again, so was I able to head out for a workout.

Upper body, abs and treadmill, about 1 hour 40 total. Masks optional at the gym for the time being . Fish and veggies for lunch.

TRT dosage of 150 mg./wk
    1 i.u. HGH before bed.

Just getting rid of fat & bulk and trying to get my lipid levels improved for the time being. Also giving Liv52 a spin and seeing if there is a noticeable improvement in my liver panel. Will redo bloodwork in about 6 months.

My mind and goals are in a very comfortable place now, particularly after my buddy got well. Knock on wood.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Glad your pet is better! People don't realize how attached we can get to cats.

Have you tried other dosing times for the hgh? Does dosing at night improve your sleep?
    We’re pretty much inseparable when I’m at home. Still doing an ultrasound tomorrow to try to get a more definitive diagnosis.

When I ran it with a cycle and afterwards for a bit, I split it into (2) 2 i.u. injections (morning and afternoon). This will be the first time I run it at night. I’ll monitor to see if I sleep any better. I actually thought Sermorelin before bed helped with some weight loss/leanness (not sleep really) when I tried it, so that’s why I’m injecting before bed now.

Lower body today for the fourth consistent time in maybe a decade (due to the hip surgeries). No joint or unusual DOMS to this point thus-far, so increased resistance & volume a bit.

Longer on treadmill as well, but overall feeling great.

I think the shoulder issue is gradually resolving as well, so definitely moving in the right direction.

Bringing our little buddy in for his ultrasound today, at least he won’t have needles stuck in him like he did for his I.V.’s. A really nice fish place right by the office (killer oysters), too bad we can’t bring our little guy in for dinner with us after he’s done; so another day.

Oops! Fab’s Chicago Style Dogs. Personally endorsed by Guy Fieri from Triple D!

It’s my off day, just had to refuel, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-846930e7-39c8-49e2-a625-ccc2eb18d2dc.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Arms, wood-choppers and treadmill. Light toning crap for pecs.

Kept it to 2 exercises per body part, but added 2 sets today (one was a drop after last set to each). Kept working sets at 6-8 reps. Strength increasing nicely, but without any carbs like rice, pumps are not there, which decreases the fun factor a bit.

Salmon & spinach for lunch. Been doing a lot of salads for dinner.

My word, the newspaper is depressing: fires and drought out here with expected power shortages in an insanely hot Summer; hurricanes out East and just wicked flooding across the seas.

Man, I was right there with you, then I saw the pickles bleah!
    That’s Chicago style. At least they are dill and not sweet like the pickle relish. Plus there’s celery salt on them too. Back when I was a lad, I also remember cucumbers added as well.

At our old farmers market, there was an old school pickle vendor, killer stuff. Or my wife has a favorite deli that has amazing pickles as well. Oh man, now I’m thinking of rare roast beef piled high on rye, with horseradish mustard, slaw and a pickle, ugh!

Legs, light chest, light shoulders & back. Abs then treadmill. Added shoulder press today with zero pain. The hammer machine is perfect if you sit backwards in the seat. It’s the only shoulder press machine I can come close to using.

Reminder to self, don’t eat a sizable salad too close to working out.

Down 1-2 pounds this week. Reinforcements like that make going to the gym a bit easier and more enjoyable.
    Cylon357 and DinAZ like this.

Shoulders were giving you grief for a bit?
    I wish it were as simple as that, lol.

My left shoulder has 3 out of the 4 rotator cuff muscles torn off (as well as the long head of that biceps). Because there really isn’t any irritation of those tendons (because they are gone, lol), the left shoulder is pain-free. That said, it will be in need of a replacement when the cartilage degeneration gets severe enough; luckily that hasn’t kicked in yet, but that day is coming.

The right shoulder has lingered on & off for 30 years. Arguably, I should have had repairs done (on both) long ago, but the surgeries were not nearly as successful at that time. Now it’s too late. All I do now is continually watch my exercises and adjust according to my discomfort. I currently try to avoid anti inflammatory meds on a regular basis because I want to know the shoulder’s status by judging the pain. It’s also why I am against the usage of deca for that reason. When you mask the pain symptoms, you simply don’t know the damage you are or aren’t doing to that joint.

I’ll be very interested to see just what I will be able to do with an artificial shoulder. I want to give the surgical procedure as much time to develop as possible, so I’m extremely careful. Just not to the point of sacrificing what I love, that being hitting the weights and still being able to use and find some small success with AAS. Who knows, maybe the HGH is working in my favor.
    Last edited by wango; 07-24-2021 at 11:14 AM.
    DinAZ likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I wish it were as simple as that, lol.

My left shoulder has 3 out of the 4 rotator cuff muscles torn off (as well as the long head of that biceps). Because there really isn’t any irritation of those tendons (because they are gone, lol), the left shoulder is pain-free. That said, it will be in need of a replacement when the cartilage degeneration gets severe enough; luckily that hasn’t kicked in yet, but that day is coming.

The right shoulder has lingered on & off for 30 years. Arguably, I should have had repairs done (on both) long ago, but the surgeries were not nearly as successful at that time. Now it’s too late. All I do now is continually watch my exercises and adjust according to my discomfort. I currently try to avoid anti inflammatory meds on a regular basis because I want to know the shoulder’s status by judging the pain. It’s also why I am against the usage of deca for that reason. When you mask the pain symptoms, you simply don’t know the damage you are or aren’t doing to that joint.

I’ll be very interested to see just what I will be able to do with an artificial shoulder. I want to give the surgical procedure as much time to develop as possible, so I’m extremely careful. Just not to the point of sacrificing what I love, that being hitting the weights and still being able to use and find some small success with AAS. Who knows, maybe the HGH is working in my favor.
    I can’t even imagine rotator cuff injuries. I have a healed grade 2 separation and it took me like 6+ months to get my left arm/shoulder able to keep up with the right for things like bench and OHP even at modest weights.

I don’t blame you for putting off surgery. I’d like to have some really minor surgeries at some point on sinus and on a couple hammer toes but it never seems like a good time to have restricted activity so for now I use sinus spray and toe spacers. Your surgery is bigger so im sure it’s not easy to volunteer for that much down time.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I can’t even imagine rotator cuff injuries. I have a healed grade 2 separation and it took me like 6+ months to get my left arm/shoulder able to keep up with the right for things like bench and OHP even at modest weights.

I don’t blame you for putting off surgery. I’d like to have some really minor surgeries at some point on sinus and on a couple hammer toes but it never seems like a good time to have restricted activity so for now I use sinus spray and toe spacers. Your surgery is bigger so im sure it’s not easy to volunteer for that much down time.
    The wife and I are both PTs (I hadn’t switched to teaching yet), so we knew the tedious recovery process & the chances for failure 30 years ago, so I took my chances, because I knew how to train around it. However, I really should have pulled the trigger when I had my first hip done 10 years ago. Had I done that, I’d still have my left shoulder and bicep. I regret it, but still manage damn well. The thing that pisses me off the most though is that it f’s up my shooting mechanics so badly, that it breaks my heart to even try anymore. I had my shot down to perfection & working on it was like meditation to me, ugh. Seriously, I could just get lost in shooting, working on ball handling or a move like a drop or step-back three.

With your history of a separation, do you have an issue with any shoulder subluxation or other issues?

Another day off today. DOMS really took hold of my glutes; Friday’s workout literally kicked my butt, lol.
    Last edited by wango; 07-25-2021 at 04:25 PM.

Oh, forgot to post last night’s delight.

It’s intended to be Poke, but instead of rice, you can replace it with kale or a fresh mix of lettuce. Throw in some radish, cucumber, green onion, avocado and my favorite, sea-weed salad, then add in tuna, salmon, scallop & shrimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-e9bf68d0-771f-47b7-a6ba-259b9cc2ebe6.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

The wife and I are both PTs (I hadn’t switched to teaching yet), so we knew the tedious recovery process & the chances for failure 30 years ago, so I took my chances, because I knew how to train around it. However, I really should have pulled the trigger when I had my first hip done 10 years ago. Had I done that, I’d still have my left shoulder and bicep. I regret it, but still manage damn well. The thing that pisses me off the most though is that it f’s up my shooting mechanics so badly, that it breaks my heart to even try anymore. I had my shot down to perfection & working on it was like meditation to me (glory days, ugh).

With your history of a separation, do you have an issue with any shoulder subluxation or other issues?

Another day off today. DOMS really took hold of my glutes; Friday’s workout literally kicked my butt, lol.
    I’ve had it feel like I strained the spot where the separation is, I’m not sure if that is just a strain or a subluxation. Minor ones would last days to a week and worse ones weeks to a month. The kind of thing where it seems better but then reminds you it’s still there. I haven’t had that happen for a long time thankfully. I have been working on posture and doing scapulas often to try to keep the shoulder back and not rolling forward, which helps. My left was super weak but I did a lot of light dumbbell shoulder work to help get some strength back. Doing a good routine and starting light and then working up seems to have removed some instabilities and balance between muscles. As I gradually move up in weight on lifts I do worry it might bother me someday but so far if I am mindful about posture and keeping it back it has been OK.

What kind of recovery time goes into a rotator cuff surgery? Id imagine mobility comes back a lot quicker than strength and weight bearing stability.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I’ve had it feel like I strained the spot where the separation is, I’m not sure if that is just a strain or a subluxation. Minor ones would last days to a week and worse ones weeks to a month. The kind of thing where it seems better but then reminds you it’s still there. I haven’t had that happen for a long time thankfully. I have been working on posture and doing scapulas often to try to keep the shoulder back and not rolling forward, which helps. My left was super weak but I did a lot of light dumbbell shoulder work to help get some strength back. Doing a good routine and starting light and then working up seems to have removed some instabilities and balance between muscles. As I gradually move up in weight on lifts I do worry it might bother me someday but so far if I am mindful about posture and keeping it back it has been OK.

What kind of recovery time goes into a rotator cuff surgery? Id imagine mobility comes back a lot quicker than strength and weight bearing stability.
    A subluxation is when it starts to slip out and it’s generally pretty noticeable. For instance, a typical cause for you would be’ having your arms extended above you on a rebound and someone try’s to pull the ball out in a backwards and sideways manner. I’ve seen folks that it happens on the bench press even.

An MRI would give you the status of your cuff and if you have any labrum involvement that is contributing.

Good call on working the posture, the scapula stability and definitely add in rotator cuff exercises if you haven’t already.

Overall right now let the pain be your guide. If an exercise is really flaring things up, like bench, overhead presses, heavy front or lateral raises, etc., it’s best to find alternative movements.

You are correct about the surgery. Every surgeon has his/her own protocol, but the speed of recovery is so much better now. 4-6 months and you are doing a lot, but still have to give the heavy lifting extra time. Plus the chances for re-tearing are still there, but so much less now. Man, orthopedic surgeries since the 70’s/80’s are just night & day. You are such a young dude, in 20 years who knows how incredible the surgeries will be. You’ve got decades of training ahead, don’t burn out a joint / body part needlessly for the sake of a little extra strength or size now.

And man, you’ll find the TRT is going to be like the fountain of youth. Throw in some smart blasts & you’ll make improvements each and every year for decades to come!
    DinAZ likes this.

Only doing brief walks & have resorted to not eating at times. Caring for my little guy and it’s tearing me apart.

That said, I’m down 10 and the weight is coming from fat, as when I check, my abs are finally making an appearance.
    Last edited by wango; 07-31-2021 at 02:34 PM.

The little guy is your cat?
    Yes. Who knew not eating contributes to weight loss, lol. Have skipped 3 dinners out of disinterest.

I’m following your’s and DinAZ’s workouts & living a little vicariously through them. TY you two, keep crushing it!

It's amazing how attached we get to our pets. Hope your guy turns out OK!
    Thank you Cylon!

You know, we don’t even consider him a pet.

We are comfortable with all human medical issues. We understand them and in the profession there’s a great deal of professional courtesy that gets you the care more easily/quickly. Thus, we fortunately have that covered.

However . . . .

The Veterinarians are currently overwhelmed. The specialists like neurology (and in need of tests like a brain MRI) are even worse & there is nothing you can do. Even going to ER might not do a thing and we will start going tomorrow morning. We have to go to an ER that has a neurologist & an MRI & ours isn’t open till Monday. The weekend ER’s that were open (and had a neurologist) said don’t come in, because they couldn’t do a thing due to overcrowding. It’s gut wrenching watching our guy have seizures, fall down & then get so petrified he hides for hours.

Well, at least I recall now how effective severe calorie restriction works for me personally & if things get settled just might work in a regular fast day. Gyms out till we get him in and I’m thinking, started on chemotherapy to ease the symptoms and maybe buy him more time (that is if he does have a brain tumor, which we and the primary vet think is most likely). I’ll be damn certain our guy will suffer as little as possible.

Feeling better. ER felt our boy needed to be seen quickly (or there would have been an 8 hour wait or even turned away). Then, the ER doc agreed with the assessment of seizures, which she then quickly discussed it with the neurologist. Then the neurologist squeezed us in today before her other appointments.

The seizures could be caused by other things & from the bloods, a thiamine deficiency. Plus our guy has an arrhythmia, so when we can get him scheduled with a cardiologist, that’s next.

But damn, such tragedy when looking at faces bringing in their pets. This place is purely an ER and particularly dedicated to specialty areas. Yesterday watched a mother and daughter cry profusely when they heard whatever the news was and I teared up myself. You naturally talk to others in the waiting room and share stories. Actually exchanged phone numbers with one so they could call us later with their news (And it was very good news for her little dog).

Best still, no seizures in 3 days, he’s eating like a pig and he’s back to his normal shenanigans. Bottom line

Thinking the gym tomorrow, hell yeah!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Man, that is awesome about your little guy! Animals tend to live in the moment, so if they feel bad, they feel bad right then, but when they feel better, it almost seems like it never happened.

I've spent a few too many nights at the pet ER myself, man, it is not and I mean NOT a good time.
    No, not at all. At least with humans they can talk, it’s just scary thinking about what could be going on in my little guys brain.

Hadn’t been this emotionally drained in some time, but feeling better. Gym already this morning. I have to start pinning again, last couple of weeks was like why bother.

Back:
    Pulldowns
    Shrugs
    Reverse Pec Deck

Biceps:
    Machine curls
    Incline curls
    Reverse curls

4x10-12 each.

Treadmill x 20.

Gym mirrors reflected back a thinner torso and a leaner face. Currently munching on an Rx. Bar (a new favorite). Will pst pics later of a somewhat new visitor in our backyard who is changing his habits.
    DinAZ and Cylon357 like this.

The hawk is a normal guest here that finds our doves, finches & sparrows delectable. However, never lingers out at the bird bath and hangs with our squirrels till the past two days. We see a budding friendship. I lose track of the time when I sit on the couch with my cat on my lap and look at this out my back patio door. Busy from dawn to dusk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-7ad91940-c24e-466c-b365-f166b758e889.jpeg   Wango back at the grind-d520612b-6224-4ab1-a6b3-72a961d30e39.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Light DOMS from yesterday.

Pec Deck: 4x12
    Close Grip Bench 4x10
    Upright Rows 4x12
    Bent Over Lateral Raises 3x10
    Rope Pressdowns 4x10
    Overhead Rope Extensions 4x12

1/2 Kneel Woodchoppers 3x15

Good little pump considering an absence of carbs.

Day 3 of Mr. Hawk. He does have a knack of coming directly after I freshen the bird bath with brand new cool water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-d458c86a-2e40-464b-a9aa-aeb49882dfb3.jpeg  
    DinAZ and Cylon357 like this.

Wango back at the grind

Sounds like a good workout, how do those wood choppers do you? I think I did something like that in a juco weight lifting class 18 years ago but haven’t done anything like that for years. Rowing and pull downs work well for me but it seems like adding wood choppers or something could be good. Do they help with parts of the back and rib muscles that aren’t worked as much with rows and pulls? Cause that’s what I need.

Pretty cool you have a visitor! Some of my neighbors are afraid of hawks cause an old lady had her chihuahua taken out of her yard by a hawk right in front of her. She made sure to tell the whole neighborhood like it was her own personal episode of Dateline NBC.

Hope life is good for you! All good here, school is still a mess but Its fine with me. If they don’t have my list of classes ready for me I cIf I can’t prep I’m definitely getting paid for going to gym during work hours today.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-09-2021 at 10:15 AM.
    wango likes this.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information