Rear Pec Dec
    Shrugs

Preacher curls
    Preacher Hammer Curls
    Reverse curls
    Machine curls

Ab Machine
    1/2 kneeling wood choppers

It ain’t thrilling but a nice lunch courtesy of my missus: tuna salad and mozzarella on a English muffin; 1/2 an avocado.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-2ea606c0-9f56-497c-94ed-aa5086f5b40d.jpeg  
    Cylon357, DinAZ and JaneDoe like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    When people bitch about a problem, get given good advice, and then ignore the advice and continue to complain about the problem I have to assume they want attention more than help with the problem.
    I hear ya. That particular soap opera is on either it’s third or fourth page. But it is Sil and he can can be “interesting”. I really like the guy though so stuck with it arguably too long.
    DinAZ and JaneDoe like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I hear ya. That particular soap opera is on either it’s third or fourth page. But it is Sil and he can can be “interesting”. I really like the guy though so stuck with it arguably too long.
    Ya he is a good guy I have no problem with him. But none of us can help someone that doesn’t want to help themself. I know my quality of life has improved since getting better medical care but we can’t twist peoples arm.
    wango and JaneDoe like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lat Pulldowns
    Machine Rows
    Rear Pec Dec
    Shrugs

Preacher curls
    Preacher Hammer Curls
    Reverse curls
    Machine curls

Ab Machine

It ain’t thrilling but a nice lunch courtesy of my missus: tuna salad and mozzarella on a English muffin; 1/2 an avocado.
    Man, it looks like that tuna got diced up pretty fine! Looks dang tasty though!
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lat Pulldowns
    Machine Rows
    Rear Pec Dec
    Shrugs

Preacher curls
    Preacher Hammer Curls
    Reverse curls
    Machine curls

Ab Machine

That tuna looks really good! Have you been tracking your daily food ?

Macros and calories of the day!
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Well, I won't get stress about Sil...I have nothing against him either personally, that's why I was being sarcastic with his insults!

We don't have time for nonsense, time here on the forum is too valuable as it adds knowledge and excellent advice!
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Yes I have done and will continue to do 531fairly regularly. It is very effective, though probably seems a little basic to those people that are accustomed to a high volume body building style workout.
    Thanks for the feedback Cylon, could you post about your strength gains with it, the 531 seems to work for intermediate to advanced guys.In fact, the 531 is not intended for intensity in training, it is a training program that seems to be simple, but from what I have read and heard about it, its purpose is to acquire strength in the long term!

I would also like to know about the auxiliary exercises you have been doing.
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ya he is a good guy I have no problem with him. But none of us can help someone that doesn’t want to help themself. I know my quality of life has improved since getting better medical care but we can’t twist peoples arm.
    Exactly brother!

A guy who opens a thread in this forum, even more public, has to be aware that all members (new or old) can give their opinion! What Sil wanted the most was to draw the attention of some forum members who are more friends with him! It doesn't accept all comments from new members! Even though they are solid comments that add knowledge! In my opinion a lot of guys around here shouldn't pay much attention to Sil, especially when he acts arrogantly! Sil is no more a man than anyone here if he thinks he is a mistaken idiot!
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    My 2 cents on this: if a guy got into trouble with a lot of people rudely, that means it wasn't all those people who were wrong, he was the problem. I look forward to here to see your progress Wango! So let's get to the hard work! Let's no longer talk about Sil's castle matters, you have a lot of work to do!
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    To relax and get away from the bullshit Sil Castle thing, how are you planning for the New Year's Eve party? Are you going to travel, or are you going to have a big barbecue at home?
    wango likes this.

Man, it looks like that tuna got diced up pretty fine! Looks dang tasty though!
    Put a cutting knife in my wife’s hands and she is in heaven. Got to say, visited Tarm’s log, his wife makes some damn cool stuff as well. I’m still drooling over this reindeer & blueberry creation she made. I know, sounds different, but I think it would be killer.
    Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    That tuna looks really good! Have you been tracking your daily food ?

Macros and calories of the day!
    When cruising, I loosely keep track of my macros. For general health concerns, my carbs are all vegetables & I like to keep my saturated fats low and get in enough protein to maintain whatever gains I can still make. I’ll get it more dialed in as the months pass, now that my gym situation is finally resolved & I keep getting back to my pre-Covid status. When I blast in 2-3 months, it will definitely be monitored better.

Coffee & eggs now, a push day in a couple of hours.
    JaneDoe likes this.

To relax and get away from the bullshit Sil Castle thing, how are you planning for the New Year's Eve party? Are you going to travel, or are you going to have a big barbecue at home?
    OK, agreed; moving on from Sil.

My wife likes to travel, but her and her friends are keeping away from air travel for a while. The wife and I are chilling on our own tonight/tomorrow. She really loves cooking, so I’ll stay out of her way (although watching her cook is fun) and just enjoy her creations. I’m a very lucky man. Speaking of which, any potential for a steady partner? How old are you please?
    JaneDoe and DinAZ like this.

Blog Entries

My wife likes to travel, but her and her friends are keeping away from air travel for a while. The wife and I are chilling on our own tonight/tomorrow. She really loves cooking, so I’ll stay out of her way (although watching her cook is fun) and just enjoy her creations. I’m a very lucky man. Speaking of which, any potential for a steady partner? How old are you please?

Well, certain saturated fats like stearic acid, which together with palmitic acid is most of the saturated fats contained in beef, have little effect on serum cholesterol and do not raise LDL. bad LDL cholesterol. This was pointed out because the stearic acid which makes up nearly half the saturated fat in meat and is converted to a monounsaturated fatty acid.

Very nice when the wife and husband get along in the kitchen. Jolter also cooks with his wife and I saw that they make a variety of delicious dishes.

-

I'm approaching 30 years old man, currently I only take women, I don't have a serious relationship with any woman!
    DinAZ likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yes brother you are a lucky guy. Well bro, enjoy today with your wife, happy holidays to you and all your family!
    DinAZ likes this.

Well, certain saturated fats like stearic acid, which together with palmitic acid is most of the saturated fats contained in beef, have little effect on serum cholesterol and do not raise LDL. bad LDL cholesterol. This was pointed out because the stearic acid which makes up nearly half the saturated fat in meat and is converted to a monounsaturated fatty acid.

Very nice when the wife and husband get along in the kitchen. Jolter also cooks with his wife and I saw that they make a variety of delicious dishes.

-

I'm approaching 30 years old man, currently I only take women, I don't have a serious relationship with any woman!
    I’m almost 39…try to find a gal before you get to be my age! It seems like the older you get the less quality women are single without kids unless you want younger women. Those can be fun for a bit but it’s harder to have a long relationship when 2 people have different goals. Many younger ones want you to be their dad as much as their BF and I prefer women who work and have their shit together.
    JaneDoe, Cylon357 and wango like this.

Staying away from air travel sounds smart. I’m less worried about COVID but the likelihood of getting a flight cancelled is really high. I don’t want to be stuck in a hotel in a random city due to a cancelled connection flight. Right now it seems like road trips are the way to go if one wants to travel recreationally. If I HAD to be somewhere far I’d fly but between COVID and cancelled flights I’d prefer not to fly unless absolutely necessary.
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    I’m almost 39…try to find a gal before you get to be my age! It seems like the older you get the less quality women are single without kids unless you want younger women. Those can be fun for a bit but it’s harder to have a long relationship when 2 people have different goals. Many younger ones want you to be their dad as much as their BF and I prefer women who work and have their shit together.
    I think about getting a nice girl, thanks for the advice!

Most women I know have kids by the age of 20, so even young women aren't saving themselves!

Women's empowerment wanted them to match us men saying that they too can hook up with a lot of guys since we men do that with several girls!
    The reflection of this is a lot of young single mom looking for a guy to hook.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-31-2021 at 12:26 PM.
    DinAZ likes this.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't travel as I hear there's a new outbreak of H3N3! It is less lethal than covid-19 but still deserves attention
    wango likes this.

I wouldn't travel as I hear there's a new outbreak of H3N3! It is less lethal than covid-19 but still deserves attention
    We’re older, so it’s easy to be more conservative and cautious. It’s got to be a concern when you have to travel for business.

Machine lateral raise
    Hammer Military Press
    Hammer incline Press
    Upright Rows

Rope pressdowns with a DD after the last set.

The icing on today’s cake was finishing with: 3 sets of slow negative & burning Triceps machine extensions. Each set followed by an equally slow and burny drop set.

Digging my 4 day split, seems like the old and normal days again. Pushing my arms harder and getting 72 hours of rest for each muscle group. Thank you once again to Hammer for giving me more choices on machines for my shoulders to work around. I wonder if they’ll sponsor me, lol?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Staying away from air travel sounds smart. I’m less worried about COVID but the likelihood of getting a flight cancelled is really high. I don’t want to be stuck in a hotel in a random city due to a cancelled connection flight. Right now it seems like road trips are the way to go if one wants to travel recreationally. If I HAD to be somewhere far I’d fly but between COVID and cancelled flights I’d prefer not to fly unless absolutely necessary.
    Road trips are fantastic (provided the people in the car really like each other). Getting stuck in a town or airport sucks.

Lol, yup, it’s woman only for me as well Davi.

Damn, 30 is young , take your time a find the perfect one.

So I go to pin my pec (normal 1 1/2” needle). I miss my lower pec, bounce off a rib and then that needle went deep, no resistance at all.

Then this. Damn thing won’t stop. I mean, eventually it has too right? The wife keeps nagging me to call 911.

Right, and deal with paramedics that have been out in Covid all day? Then to a hospital ER filled with, guess what?

It’s going to slow down soon, I’m really sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-9bb6067a-d18c-45d9-8447-fc3f6d052c42.jpeg  

Blog Entries
    Passing here to let my Happy New Brother!

What happened?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-31-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    So I go to pin my pec (normal 1 1/2” needle). I miss my lower pec, bounce off a rib and then that needle went deep, no resistance at all.

Then this. Damn thing won’t stop. I mean, eventually it has too right? The wife keeps nagging me to call 911.

Right, and deal with paramedics that have been out in Covid all day? Then to a hospital ER filled with, guess what?

It’s going to slow down soon, I’m really sure.
    Jesus! Are you messing with us? Please say you are messing with us!

Blog Entries
    ????

No man, doin good. Lying down, but put my feet up on some pillows because I was feeling a bit light headed.

Chest is still leaking, but pretty sure it’s slowed down a bit.

Hope you have a great night Davi.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    No man, doin good. Lying down, but put my feet up on some pillows because I was feeling a bit light headed.

Chest is still leaking, but pretty sure it’s slowed down a bit.

Hope you have a great night Davi.
    Ok thats good to hear!

Subq for you from now on!
    wango likes this.

Ok thats good to hear!

Subq for you from now on!
    Yeah, most definitely, lol. I’m used to those 5/8” too, pretty difficult to do much damage with those. Lol, that was from the last fall. I liked that t-shirt too darn it.

Fireworks for 1 1/2 hours from midnight to 1:30 this morning ?

Where’s my damn coffee?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Davi buddy, you’re one hell of a GREAT guy for checking on me and I mean that sincerely, hopefully you got my PM last night. I’m sorry I worried you and hope that you have a great day today.

Not an excuse, but that was some wicked pot.

I had a great week of training, feeling like I am back on track. I appreciate your motivation, it helped. Thought I deserved a treat; damn, Ithought it was funny when I posted the pic; even cleared it with the wife (she called 911 and got me conscious when I fell and did that a couple of months back).

Happy New Years everyone!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, most definitely, lol. I’m used to those 5/8” too, pretty difficult to do much damage with those. Lol, that was from the last fall. I liked that t-shirt too darn it.

Fireworks for 1 1/2 hours from midnight to 1:30 this morning ?

Where’s my damn coffee?
    You deserve it for making us think you were dying! :P
    wango likes this.

You deserve it for making us think you were dying! :P
    Amazing how one minute something seems like it’s funny & a good idea. With age comes wisdom . . . . NOT!

Just wine tonight, I’ll pass on the grass.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Eggs and coffee. Gym in 1 -2 hours. Damn, this “colder” weather is making me wake up feeling like the old man that I’m not ready to be. It’s in the low 40’s here, which I do not perceive as cold, but my joints are saying otherwise. I can’t believe the difference in 5 years? 10 years ago?!?! This aging thing has long gone from being more linear and is getting exponentially faster, I have to keep focused on this . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-f2f6e5e7-ba36-4242-97fb-4fa9500a742a.jpeg  

Lat Pulldowns
    Low Hammer Rows
    Shrugs
    High Rope Pulls
    Rear Pec Dec

Preacher curls
    Hammer Preacher curls
    Concentration curls
    Reverse curls

4x8 Working Sets for each, warmup set numbers varied
    Drop Sets with the Preacher curls

Trying to get my food intake up this week. Guitar almost daily. Fingers feeling more relaxed on the frets.

Big news is almost simultaneously the wife and I decided a wood burning fireplace would be better than our current gas fed. Going to schedule the work ASAP. Weird, move to Los Angeles and be thrilled to have a fireplace because of this brutal weather.

TRT 100mg. /wk
    1 iu HGH
    DinAZ likes this.

Pec Dec
    Incline Hammer Chest Press
    Hammer Military Press
    Machine Lateral Raises

Dropped to 8 reps each set, plus went heavier. No shoulder pain then or post workout.

Rope Pressdowns
    Machine Triceps Extensions

Single Leg, leg press

Damn it, 2-4 weeks before someone is available to change out the fireplace to wood burning again, but it could be worse. Random thought, thinking back how much suckier it was one year ago; shit, this is heaven in comparison.

Getting coffeed up.

Great week. Tuesday the temperature drops cause my tire light/sensor to go on for a front tire. Go to fill it, manage to do something to the valve & drain the the tire 1/2 way. Dealership fixes the issue (like I’m going to fix it, I can’t even fill a tire apparently). On the way home, I drive over a nail and woke up with a flat on a rear tire). So back to the dealership, but it’s also about time for my annual service on the beast. However it’s now going on 10 years so needs some more “upkeep” ($$$). But, fireplace conversion happens tomorrow & good workouts this week. Going to hit arms and selective upper body exercises after more caffeine.

Contemplating switching hands with the guitar, not yet sure how bad the shoulder is going to hinder my progress, however the progress is there. I just don’t think moving to a higher fret should require so much conscious effort just to move my hand.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Biceps and back yesterday. Felt great, bumped up the weights a bit more. Also unilateral leg press. That too is showing steady progress (considering where I’m starting with it, that really isn’t saying much).

Shoulder on a good streak, hopefully I don’t mess it up with something stupid outside of the gym, which had been the case the last three times.

Pec Dec
    Machine close grip bench
    Machine lateral raises
    Cable rope upright rows
    Front raises

Rope pressdowns
    Machine Tricep extensions

4 WS of 8 for all. Drop sets for a few exercises for some muscle burning, masochistic pleasure.

2 rounds on elliptical mixed in

Really working on the subtle movement of moving to the higher 1-2 frets and showing some progress. Starting zoom lessons today with a new dude I’m told by GC is the man to learn from for metal. Fingers crossed.

The THC cream helps my shoulder pain and then this . . .

It just keeps getting better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-74657784-e38d-424b-bf0b-ab43cf181148.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blew off the gym yesterday and sat by the fire for damn near 12 hours reading and practicing guitar. Crappy weather, it felt like the thing to do. In the evening, the wife had an edible, I took a hit and we both agreed, we needed mood music. Pink Floyd: “Time” and “Wish You Were Here”. We both time traveled back to the 70’s, it was COOL.

Fun Day

Rows
    Shrugs
    Military Press
    Incline Press
    Preacher curls
    Machine curls
    Pressdowns
    Machine lateral raises

4x8 WS each. Added more resistance to everything, taking advantage of the pain free streak.

Cleaned up the fireplace, ready for another fire this evening.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Blew off the gym yesterday and sat by the fire for damn near 12 hours reading and practicing guitar. Crappy weather, it felt like the thing to do. In the evening, the wife had an edible, I took a hit and we both agreed, we needed mood music. Pink Floyd: “Time” and “Wish You Were Here”. We both time traveled back to the 70’s, it was COOL.

Fun Day

Rows
    Shrugs
    Military Press
    Incline Press
    Preacher curls
    Machine curls
    Pressdowns
    Machine lateral raises

4x8 WS each. Added more resistance to everything, taking advantage of the pain free streak.

Cleaned up the fireplace, ready for another fire this evening.
    Pink Floyd is almost always a good choice. No qualifiers needed!
    wango likes this.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread Information