Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Wango back at the grind

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Still recovering from the weekend. Then had to move furniture out to the driveway for donation on Tuesday. Well those collectively kicked my butt for yesterday and maybe even today. No injuries at least.

Learning “War Pigs” by Black Sabbath. A natural I am not If this were how I was trying to spend my free time while still working, this hobby would be over by now. Learning how to coordinate my ring finger & pinky finger on scale type exercises is driving me nuts.

Man I like CY’s CrossFit type approach, got to hand it to him, he also put the guitar idea back into my head a while back as well. Cy the idea guy.

Off for a morning walk, we’re experiencing Summer weather already.
    I've thought about looking into crossfit a little more but there are just a few really bad things I associate with it, perhaps unfairly. For example, adding a jump at the top of deadlifts. Like wtf, that's just DUMB. I can't swear that is like a crossfit thing but the people I saw doing them were crossfitters...
    wango and JaneDoe like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I've thought about looking into crossfit a little more but there are just a few really bad things I associate with it, perhaps unfairly. For example, adding a jump at the top of deadlifts. Like wtf, that's just DUMB. I can't swear that is like a crossfit thing but the people I saw doing them were crossfitters...
    Oh man, biomechanically, there is some scary stuff happening, particularly when they speed up the pace. I’m thinking CrossFit more as just combining different exercises, sports, movements, etc and blending them into a coherent pattern. You have great imagination and you’re killing it with your combinations.
    JaneDoe and Cylon357 like this.

Energy and motivation were lousy this week. At least I managed two long walks in the park and 2 very solid workouts where all muscles got crushed at least once.

Today, literally dragged myself to the gym, but once I got there, I was focused and intense. 90 minute workout that was primarily a push day, but hit my traps and biceps really hard again.

Our weather is nutty. It’s been near 90 for a few days. But it’s back to the 60’s early next week. If I’m not mistaken the last time we had such fluctuations this early in the year we had a nasty EQ. I’m sure the neighborhood we moved too has handled the last few major quakes very well. And when we rebuilt this place we went overboard structurally in EQ prevention. Plus now we’re in a ranch style instead of in the 3rd story of a condo. Nice one Wango, tempt the Gods on how ready your place is .

#dumbass
    Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

Horrible week last week, horrible. Wife was away 4 days. Many years ago, I loved the break in pattern, the place to myself, etc. Now I’m getting more lethargic and depressed when she leaves, actually didn’t eat for an entire day and skipped dinner on another night. I didn’t fall and crack my head open, so that was a win-win.

Have to balance the books this week.

Pec Deck 4x10
    Hammer Military Press 14, 12, 10, 8, 8
    Hammer Incline Press (same)
    Machine lateral raises (same)
    Tricep pressdowns (same)
    Overhead Rope Extensions (same)
    Unilateral leg press 3x10

2 rounds of elliptical

Gym is definitely filling up
    XnavyHMCS and JaneDoe like this.

Nice pull day.

Pulldowns 4x8
    Low Hammer Rows 8, 8, 6, 6
    Bent over rear raises 4x12
    Shrugs 4 x 10

Machine Preacher curls 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 4
    3 Giant sets of wrist curls, reverse wrist curls & reverse curls 3x12

Ab machine

Elliptical x2 rounds

Got blood work to check my test levels for my Endo this afternoon. Got to the elevator & was wondering about the stares in my direction. I looked down and oops, we had a bit of a bleeder going, soaked right through that cotton ball. Folks get freaked out by blood I guess.

Time for guitar. Learning Hendrix’s National Anthem without all of the extra flourishes. I’ve only thought about playing this song for 45 + years. Playing it through an amp with distortion and some other stuff I don’t know about and it ain’t half bad. The wife gave me a thumbs up too. May have to get another guitar with one of those whammy bars now, cause I’m really digging the sound.
    XnavyHMCS and Cylon357 like this.

Blog Entries
    Nice pull day.

Pulldowns 4x8
    Shrugs 4 x 10

Ab machine

Elliptical x2 rounds

Got blood work to check my test levels for my Endo this afternoon. Got to the elevator & was wondering about the stares in my direction. I looked down and oops, we had a bit of a bleeder going, soaked right through that cotton ball. Folks get freaked out by blood I guess.

Time for guitar. Learning Hendrix’s National Anthem without all of the extra flourishes. I’ve only thought about playing this song for 45 + years. Playing it through an amp with distortion and some other stuff I don’t know about and it ain’t half bad. The wife gave me a thumbs up too. May have to get another guitar with one of those whammy bars now, cause I’m really digging the sound.
    It is amazing what you can do with the right equipment and effects.

Be careful, guitars can be an expensive hobby.

Good workout, too!
    wango likes this.

Dammit. Last testosterone BW for my Endocrinologist was 3 months ago & even though I took less per week and skipped a week before the test, still managed a 900. Too high for my Endo, so I told her I mistakenly injected the day prior. So she ordered the BW and I dropped my dosage to 75 mg./wk and skipped a full week before going yesterday. Nice work, 207. Just potentially shot myself in the foot because I had wanted to blast, but something tells me she is going to want yet another round of BW.

That said, if my test is this low, then the physique & strength gains I’m making are something to be proud of. If she doesn’t want an immediate retake of BW, I’m immediately going to 200 mg./week. I’m considering adding low dose tren in about a month if I’m completely off the hook from BW as well.

Day off today, back to a pull day tomorrow.

Pull day and threw in unilateral leg press again.

Edit: impressed myself & resisted my urge for an afternoon nap (getting more frequent ). Took a 1.5 mile walk instead.

No word from my Endocrinologist yet, so I’m bumping my testosterone up to 200 mg./week. I’ve also had stopped my HGH for a while as I thought I was wasting it. I’ve got about a 3 month supply & have been dragging my feet on reordering. That said, will start the HGH again.

Man, reading the newspaper is depressing
    Last edited by wango; 02-24-2022 at 04:24 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Ahh, can feel that yesterday’s injection of testosterone is flowing through my body again! And still no word from my Endocrinologist, yahoo!

Pec Dec
    Hammer Military Press
    Low cable upright rows with a rope
    SS front raises with lateral raises
    Close grip machine chest press
    Machine lateral raises
    Decline Cable flies

Pressdowns
    Overhead Rope Extensions

1/2 kneel wood choppers.

Was scratching my head regarding so many no-maskers at the gym until I realized the mandate was lifted today if you are vaxed. No mask next time, but will still keep my distance when possible (which is still doable for most of the time here).

Felt bad & helped one of the female employees take multiple plates from the only plate loaded leg press machine. Seriously, wtf is it with not cleaning up after yourself?
    Cylon357 likes this.

What a way to end the week! My Endocrinologist just emailed me and was concerned that my testosterone was too low. She wanted to know if I would like to increase my prescription dosage from 100 mg./week. I’m having a hard time with that one, better sleep on it and wrestle with the idea over the weekend
    Cylon357 likes this.

Damn it, Endocrinologist wants BW in 3 months. Screw it, I want to rock my black t-shirt in 4 weeks at the Doyle show at the whiskey a go-go, so doing a mini, 4 week blast. Will make an excuse and delay bloodwork for another month.

200mg. Testosterone /week
    25 mg. Anavar /day pre workout and on workout days only
    1 iu HGH/ day in morning on workout days only
    .25 Adex 2x/week

Will keep track of my BP and may add some clen & t3 next week.

Shoulder pain is interfering w/sleep so have to cut back on shoulder work.

Great 2 hour workout today where I hit arms, chest (pec Dec & decline flys only). Added leg press, abs. Some elliptical and treadmill. Gonna try these 2 hour sessions on MWF & shorter workouts when my wife comes with me to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday.
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Had a dentist appointment yesterday morning and the couch on our back patio called my name later for an old man’s afternoon nap. I did have to feed the squirrels generously first or they would not let me sleep, they are persistent little buggers.

2 hour session this morning. Hit a bit of everything, went lighter and higher reps on arms. Bumped up abs and treadmill. No military or chest press for a bit as I want that night shoulder pain gone.

Mistake with Anavar dosage; it’s every morning at 25 mg. Got to eat better (prefer more Keto) but if my baby is going to the trouble of cooking (like homemade bread), I’m taking the “trouble” to eat it. Screw it; YOLO.
    Last edited by wango; 03-02-2022 at 04:09 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Nice pull day.

Pulldowns 4x8
    Shrugs 4 x 10

Ab machine

Elliptical x2 rounds

Hey Joe.... Where you goin wit that gun in your hand...?
    wango likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Hey there Joliet Jake...

Ugh... I just discovered this... What is this; personal blog, or something like that...?

Cool; am down with following it.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hey there Joliet Jake...

Ugh... I just discovered this... What is this; personal blog, or something like that...?

Cool; am down with following it.
    The ramblings of a senile old dude with too much time on his hands. Bloodied, battered and progressively more infirm; ain’t stopping yet.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Getting SHREDDED from all of the finger cardio I’m doing in the lounge, posting about Ukraine .

Life got in the way of a couple of gym visits, but doing some walking in the park to add to my ripped physique.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Getting SHREDDED from all of the finger cardio I’m doing in the lounge, posting about Ukraine .

Life got in the way of a couple of gym visits, but doing some walking in the park to add to my ripped physique.
    Just keep on doing something, man, especially now that you are retired! It would be easy (at least for me), to pretty much sit around all day doing nothing, at least for a while.
    wango likes this.

Back, shoulders & abs.

Finished a 2 mile walk a bit ago. Beautiful day!

BP doing well and evening shoulder pain is decreasing.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Had toast before working out and damn if those carbs didn’t give me a sweet pump.

Pec Dec, Decline cable flys.

Press downs, overhead rope extensions & triceps machine.

Some abs and Treadmill.

Added 20mg. Clen to the mix today. Going to check BP in a bit. Will add it morning workouts and hold off Atenolol till noon. Last time I did var, test, clen and HGH; I dug the results. This is a short blast ending the beginning of April.

Edit: uh BP just a little high . The wife asked and I told her “oh just fine dear, perfect”. I’ll just toss those little guys in the trash now, have a nice hit and chill. Note to myself, you’re almost 64 wtf are you thinking. Glad I’m writing this log, so I can go back and remind myself to not be a dumb ass.
    Last edited by wango; 03-08-2022 at 03:58 PM.

Dr. Feel-good to the rescue last night. A nice hit, a little couch time and a glass of red plummeted my BP from “highway to the danger zone” levels), back to more than acceptable levels. Clen (and T3) is in the trash.

Lat Pulldowns
    Machine Rows
    Reverse Pec Deck
    Shrugs

Machine Preacher curls
    Giant sets of wrist curls, reverse wrist curls & reverse curls
    4 drop sets of dumbbell hammer curls

Treadmill

OK, I don’t think it’s my imagination, but just 1.5 weeks of having my test levels up, HGH in my system and Var, the t-shirt is stretching in all of the right places. The elimination of a few shoulder movements has practically eliminated my shoulder evening pain & it’s not waking me up any longer. Dammit, this is supposed to be Planet Fitness, it’s starting to get too many nice young ladies in well fitting leggings. Those things are not fair.

Edit: still down without Dr. Feel-good measures, hell yeah!
    Last edited by wango; 03-09-2022 at 04:13 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    OK, I don’t think it’s my imagination, but just 1.5 weeks of having my test levels up, HGH in my system and Var, the t-shirt is stretching in all of the right places. The elimination of a few shoulder movements has practically eliminated my shoulder evening pain & it’s not waking me up any longer. Dammit, this is supposed to be Planet Fitness, it’s starting to get too many nice young ladies in well fitting leggings. Those things are not fair.

Edit: still down without Dr. Feel-good measures, hell yeah!
    It's like I say: yoga pants are cheating, missy!

Mind you, I'm not complaining...
    wango likes this.

It's like I say: yoga pants are cheating, missy!

Mind you, I'm not complaining...
    Cheating for sure! My Gawd do I love them, but damn what a distraction!

Push day today and it was weird. The gym was too hot, no ventilation & I felt off. I got in a real nice workout, but just was felling out of it.

Started feeling “out of sorts” last week. I know my body and trust my instincts and both have my spider sense seriously tingling. Almost immediately thought, why push my luck now; why look a gift-horse in the mouth? O.K. so far two references that the average age on this forum likely won’t get. It was a fast decision, but my mind hasn’t changed in several days, so it’s a done deal.

TRT at 125/wk., maybe 100. It’s either that or my natural numbers are ridiculous. Nothing else. I like my vitamins and supplements to support my liver as well as turmeric, but that’s it. No HGH. If there’s cancer anytime in my future, why fuel it more?

The shoulder pain is minimal, but function on the good side is decreasing. It’s hard to personally fathom but I’m arranging to have the basketball hoop removed from above the garage (to me it’s like burying a friend). If the shoulder pain acts like the DJD pain from my hips, then a total shoulder will happen sooner rather than later; so I’m keeping it at later. And, I’ll be damned if my hair isn’t looking better because of that laser helmet; so why putz with that?

Going to limit weight training to 2x/week (total body) & limit pec and delt work even more. I’ll keep putting a smile on my face with arms though. Bumping up the cardio outdoors to take advantage of our climate. And of yeah, I’m looking into an adult tricycle (5-7 speed). As my balance sometimes wavers, I figured it’s a smart choice. The recumbents go for an easy 2-4 thousand, but the tricycles around $700 (and they have a big basket that I can carry stuff in, lol). Checking out local stores now. I’m sure the pics will be breathtaking.

Morning sun is streaming in while I enjoy my coffee for now, then off for a 2 miler afterwards. Will gradually build, but damn, my wife regularly does 6, so I’ve got a ways to go.

Spider senses a tad calmer . . . . . .
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Started feeling “out of sorts” last week. I know my body and trust my instincts and both have my spider sense seriously tingling. Almost immediately thought, why push my luck now; why look a gift-horse in the mouth? O.K. so far two references that the average age on this forum likely won’t get. It was a fast decision, but my mind hasn’t changed in several days, so it’s a done deal.

TRT at 125/wk., maybe 100. It’s either that or my natural numbers are ridiculous. Nothing else. I like my vitamins and supplements to support my liver as well as turmeric, but that’s it. No HGH. If there’s cancer anytime in my future, why fuel it more?

The shoulder pain is minimal, but function on the good side is decreasing. It’s hard to personally fathom but I’m arranging to have the basketball hoop removed from above the garage (to me it’s like burying a friend). If the shoulder pain acts like the DJD pain from my hips, then a total shoulder will happen sooner rather than later; so I’m keeping it at later. And, I’ll be damned if my hair isn’t looking better because of that laser helmet; so why putz with that?

Going to limit weight training to 2x/week (total body) & limit pec and delt work even more. I’ll keep putting a smile on my face with arms though. Bumping up the cardio outdoors to take advantage of our climate. And of yeah, I’m looking into an adult tricycle (5-7 speed). As my balance sometimes wavers, I figured it’s a smart choice. The recumbents go for an easy 2-4 thousand, but the tricycles around $700 (and they have a big basket that I can carry stuff in, lol). Checking out local stores now. I’m sure the pics will be breathtaking.

Morning sun is streaming in while I enjoy my coffee for now, then off for a 2 miler afterwards. Will gradually build, but damn, my wife regularly does 6, so I’ve got a ways to go.

Spider senses a tad calmer . . . . . .
    Did we talk about the reverse trike recumbents? Seems like maybe, but I can't remember (another "benefit" of accumulating birthdays...). Anyhow, the whole reverse trike setup is more stable going forward and recumbents tend towards being more comfortable and more stable.

Just 2 cents from someone who had a side biz assembling, tuning and spec'ing bikes for folks...
    wango and JaneDoe like this.

Did we talk about the reverse trike recumbents? Seems like maybe, but I can't remember (another "benefit" of accumulating birthdays...). Anyhow, the whole reverse trike setup is more stable going forward and recumbents tend towards being more comfortable and more stable.

Just 2 cents from someone who had a side biz assembling, tuning and spec'ing bikes for folks...
    Definitely thought of them, still not completely out of the picture, but I’m balking at the price a bit. We have a shop out here that specializes in them and a test spin wouldn’t be an awful idea. Always appreciate the suggestions, TY. Oh, and dude, slap on an electric motor (prices go up to 5K +), that would be a blast. Then again, I’ve always wanted to race around empty streets on a fast go-cart.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Nice week. 2 total body workouts and 4 meditative 2 mile walks. Diet looking good, fingers & shoulder starting to really get more comfortable on the first two frets. Only problem is, I need another killer-good book that’s a real page-turner (oh yeah, that and the possibility of WWIII). Found a bunch of local shops, starting the trike search next week. Wife’s traveling, gonna get stinking drunk with a good friend tomorrow. Heck of a weekend.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nice week. 2 total body workouts and 4 meditative 2 mile walks. Diet looking good, fingers & shoulder starting to really get more comfortable on the first two frets. Only problem is, I need another killer-good book that’s a real page-turner (oh yeah, that and the possibility of WWIII). Found a bunch of local shops, starting the trike search next week. Wife’s traveling, gonna get stinking drunk with a good friend tomorrow. Heck of a weekend.
    Great progress! Wow tricycle is awesome! Do you really believe in the possibility of a new world war?
    wango likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Saturday off to drink some beer and eat junk food! lol
    wango likes this.

Wife’s traveling, gonna get stinking drunk with a good friend tomorrow. Heck of a weekend.
    Comparison tasting; neat (no ice). Plus we also tried 4 of the 5 again with tiny additions of water. We literally used an insulin syringe and we were adding 1 iu of water. Incredible difference in reducing some burn. Add a second iu and it was almost miraculous, like a totally different whiskey. The only one that was so smooth and didn’t dare add any water was the Papi (not the Rip) Van Winkle in the middle. Still the smoothest bourbon that I’ve ever had. We had steak while drinking and it was a great combination.

Oh and we still polished off three bottles of wine. Kind of taking it slow today; I see a nap in my not to distant future.

To the gym tomorrow and the beginning of the tricycle search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-c3a70c0a-e6e4-4e91-a512-45a308e0a9a2.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Weirdest experience on Sunday. Woke up feeling good, despite the heavy drinking and for the first time in over two years we went to our favorite breakfast place. As usual this place if family oriented (lots of very young kids), always at full capacity and everyone sits closely. Half way into the meal I said to myself that this is the most people and pathogens my body had seen in 2 years (but the food was amazing as always). By 3 in the afternoon, I was hurting. By 6 pm, ridiculous chills that had my teeth chattering and it was a bit of a chore to make it to the bed. Sweats, 2 blankets and I couldn’t get warm. Managed to fall asleep. Had to pee at 3 am, and I’m little sweaty, but I felt completely normal. Woke up at 7 fresh as a daisy. Was it my body’s immune system going berserk because of my morning’s exposure; sounds reasonable.

2 miler yesterday, full body workout today. Going to try for another 2 miler later. Presently calling bike shops. It’s spring and the weather is kicking ass here.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Weirdest experience on Sunday. Woke up feeling good, despite the heavy drinking and for the first time in over two years we went to our favorite breakfast place. As usual this place if family oriented (lots of very young kids), always at full capacity and everyone sits closely. Half way into the meal I said to myself that this is the most people and pathogens my body had seen in 2 years (but the food was amazing as always). By 3 in the afternoon, I was hurting. By 6 pm, ridiculous chills that had my teeth chattering and it was a bit of a chore to make it to the bed. Sweats, 2 blankets and I couldn’t get warm. Managed to fall asleep. Had to pee at 3 am, and I’m little sweaty, but I felt completely normal. Woke up at 7 fresh as a daisy. Was it my body’s immune system going berserk because of my morning’s exposure; sounds reasonable.

2 miler yesterday, full body workout today. Going to try for another 2 miler later. Presently calling bike shops. It’s spring and the weather is kicking ass here.
    Glad the bug worked its way out so fast!

Be careful with bike shops especially in the spring... you gotta be strong or you are buying SOMETHING!
    wango likes this.

Glad the bug worked its way out so fast!

Be careful with bike shops especially in the spring... you gotta be strong or you are buying SOMETHING!
    Initial calls drawing absolute blanks. We have a shop that only does recumbents and I just got off the phone with the manager. One of their brands, the seat is at 16” off of the ground which could be doable. I’m going to make an appointment for a test drive. Covid has made availability really limited.

Another productive full body workout. 2 days cardio, 2 days lots of yard work. I must be masochistic as I took off an 1/8” off of my finger tip with the garden sheers. Thank goodness I don’t have a problem with blood, but it’s going to f’up my index finger on the frets for a bit.

Concert tomorrow night. Scheduled a test drive next Tuesday ($25 ).
    Cylon357 likes this.

Weird relentless wet stuff dropping from the sky today but got in a 2 miler during a pause. My baby is making chili tonight and raise my LDLs a few points as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-7d0b7f04-77c1-49f2-acea-d80c67fe65be.jpg  
    Swilderbeast and Cylon357 like this.

Blog Entries
    Another productive full body workout. 2 days cardio, 2 days lots of yard work. I must be masochistic as I took off an 1/8” off of my finger tip with the garden sheers. Thank goodness I don’t have a problem with blood, but it’s going to f’up my index finger on the frets for a bit.

Concert tomorrow night. Scheduled a test drive next Tuesday ($25 ).
    Who did y'all see?

Wango back at the grind-ca66d98c-2db3-4df5-b642-d0fca3b65d00.jpeg
    Who did y'all see?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA66D98C-2DB3-4DF5-B642-D0FCA3B65D00.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	181734
    Going out on a limb here lol misfits?
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Swilderbeast View Post
    Going out on a limb here lol misfits?
    Doyle the guitarist has his own band. Tough to believe that pic from last Saturday is of a 57 year old vegan. Not a bad show, but too many backup bands, this old man was exhausted.
    Swilderbeast likes this.

Great upper body workout this morning. Then I went and test rode this trike. I told my wife that I wouldn’t remotely even think about buying it unless everything felt perfect, primarily the ergonomics. Dammit, it was. I put down some $ as a deposit because inventory and shipping from Europe is limited. Got a week to think about it and discuss it with my wife.

But dammit it’s like the bike was built for my proportions and needs. Seat sits 16” off of the floor, & I can get on/off without needing my arms, which shocked me. I could sit in that seat with that head support comfortably for hours on end, hell, I could even add a small lumbar support. Zero shoulder strain and in a perfect neutral position.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-55bdb091-eef5-4f5e-9679-0bc73169e236.jpg   Wango back at the grind-e5a4ca83-a866-4bb7-abe3-ae935e409e7e.jpg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Great upper body workout this morning. Then I went and test rode this trike. I told my wife that I wouldn’t remotely even think about buying it unless everything felt perfect, primarily the ergonomics. Dammit, it was. I put down some $ as a deposit because inventory and shipping from Europe is limited. Got a week to think about it and discuss it with my wife.

But dammit it’s like the bike was built for my proportions and needs. Seat sits 16” off of the floor, & I can get on/off without needing my arms, which shocked me. I could sit in that seat with that head support comfortably for hours on end, hell, I could even add a small lumbar support. Zero shoulder strain and in a perfect neutral position.
    That's the thing with recumbent bikes: so so comfortable compared to a standard road bike, though some do feel a little awkward if the pedals are higher than the seat. Gives me some idea of what a pelvic exam must be like. That particular model doesn't look too bad though.

I've never ridden a trike but I bet it is stable as hell. Recumbents, despite looking and feeling a little awkward sometimes, do get steady at speed. And you will start feeling the need for speed!
    wango likes this.

Thread Information