Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Wango back at the grind

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Push day yesterday with light abs, but extra long cardio of elliptical and treadmill. Back was starting to feel the effects of Monday’s workout.

Today it’s really felling it. I think that “hybrid row” had some impact. Biceps still a bit toasted as well. 3.5 miler with my wife and 1/2 way into that I knew my legs were not happy. Ground it out though & glad I did.

A connection in the business got us a quick A/C visit from a trusted company - he came out unexpectedly Monday & told us the good news. The motherboard was not damaged and there was some simple fluke that happened in the thermostat. If it was that motherboard & it was not available, it’s entirely likely we would to have replaced everything. Could have seen numbers up to $20K. Needless to say, we are overjoyed; and a lot cooler.

Oh yeah, had to replenish the liquid THC today and went to a new sister store of where we currently go. My GAWD, this place was huge, with tall ceilings, fancy layout & fancy display cases and I’m guessing just about anything that has THC that’s available. It reminded me of the FAO Schwartz toy store in New York.
    Those back muscles are like "hey, we talked about this! Leave us out of this craziness!"

GREAT news on the AC. We had our entire system replaced at the beginning of the summer and it was not cheap. Worth every penny though.
    JaneDoe and wango like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Those back muscles are like "hey, we talked about this! Leave us out of this craziness!"

GREAT news on the AC. We had our entire system replaced at the beginning of the summer and it was not cheap. Worth every penny though.
    Oh yeah, those muscles were surprised.

We had bought a 21 seer unit, 11years ago. Pricey, yup, but it is so energy efficient, it’s estimated to save $1000 per year, which means it paid for itself. That $20K we just saved might very well be going towards solar panels & storage batteries. Things are getting ridiculously goofy out here with lack of water, blackouts, etc. Plus, not to jinx us, we are definitely due for a big quake and that one 25 years ago was a major pain in the ass. Batteries running dedicated circuits would be a nice luxury.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thought my pull day would have to be limited due to not being recovered yesterday. Turns out it was the opposite. Went heavier with everything - solid workout!. Throw in abs and we walked back and forth to the gym. Yesterday was severe calorie restriction: chicken breast & egg whites at lunch and only a low calorie cucumber/kale juice for dinner (no booze).

So not being recovered today effected my push day a bit as I had to drop my weights on military press & incline. However was able to add resistance again on everything else (hell, I’ll take that and say thank you). 4 different ab & core exercises, 4x6 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill. Damn, that was a 2 hour effort, but I am feeling great. Going to definitely chill tonight & eat a few more calories, but still avoid bread, pasta & rice. Hopefully have some juice left in the tank for a solid walk tomorrow.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thought my pull day would have to be limited due to not being recovered yesterday. Turns out it was the opposite. Went heavier with everything - solid workout!. Throw in abs and we walked back and forth to the gym. Yesterday was severe calorie restriction: chicken breast & egg whites at lunch and only a low calorie cucumber/kale juice for dinner (no booze).

So not being recovered today effected my push day a bit as I had to drop my weights on military press & incline. However was able to add resistance again on everything else (hell, I’ll take that and say thank you). 4 different ab & core exercises, 4x6 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill. Damn, that was a 2 hour effort, but I am feeling great. Going to definitely chill tonight & eat a few more calories, but still avoid bread, pasta & rice. Hopefully have some juice left in the tank for a solid walk tomorrow.
    Man, you are killing it lately!

What is your current protocol?
    wango likes this.

Man, you are killing it lately!

What is your current protocol?
    Thank you very much! Well, it’s now been 14 straight weeks of this:

Drugs
    .75 mg test 2x/wk.
    .25 arimidex 2x/wk.
    Multi-vitamin
    No stimulants except morning coffee

Diet
    Fasting 1 time per week to jump start this in the beginning. Still May interject that, but thinking it’s not a wise choice now.
    2 meals per day of approx 6-8 ounces of protein (chicken or fish, minimal red meat) & vegetables.
    Last 2 weeks added a third meal of breakfast: 4 egg whites & one whole egg.
    No rice, potatoes. Pasta only one time & a few Thai steamed dumplings in those 14 weeks.
    Minimal fat, unsaturated as much as possible.
    No cheese or milk
    Trying to replace alcohol with low calorie THC liquid 1-3x/week. The reality is, is that I am a functional alcoholic and need my 2 bottles of wine per night (approx 1500 calories).

Training
    Always fasted unless the longer walk is after lunch.
    2 push days, 2 pull days (72 hours between same muscle groups). Keep saying I’m going to do legs regularly, but can’t get going on that.
    Abs/core 3-4x/week
    Cardio 4 days/wk at the gym x 30-45 minutes
    Cardio 1-2x/wk of walks steadily building to 6.5 miles

It’s going to get interesting/tougher from here regarding progress (I think). To this point I’ve added muscle, but it could have been more had I had the calories (protein). At this stage to really whittle away at lower abdominal & chest fat that I’ve had since my 20’s (just could be genetics saying that’s what I have to live with), I’ve got to take it to another level. I really think to get “ripped” and drop to single digits, it’s going to take 15 more pounds of fat loss. When I see MMA fighters of my height & frame (middleweights) step into the ring & looking good, they are 185. BUT, to still grow muscle and not catabolize it, might get extremely difficult. I just may have to see if adding more to my diet to increase my metabolism and allow calories for muscle is nearing it’s time.

I can’t add much more weight bearing cardio as I’m on year 15 of my first hip replacement so I’m thinking adding rowing and cycling at the gym. No pool is available. If I can, I just might add a second afternoon cardio workout 2x/wk at first, to see the effect.

Long winded response (as always).

Bring on week 15!
    Last edited by wango; 07-30-2022 at 11:46 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yesterday was a nice & strong pull day. Threw in abs and walked back & forth to gym. Really digging the anti gravity machine for pull ups. Trying to go with as little assist as possible so I can get 4x6 wide grip and 4x6 parallel grip.

Push day this morning with elliptical & treadmill (40 minutes). Lunch, nap, read, then back for round 2. Rowing machine, stationary bike, elliptical and finished with treadmill (another 40 minutes). Mixed in 3 different ab/core movements at 3 sets each.

The farmers market fish dude rocked on Sunday; got a tasty piece of Salmon (with veggies) tonight for dinner.

The pic which I’ll post in a bit was last nights dinner & todays lunch. Bless my baby’s culinary efforts & skill; love her to death, God blessed me with an angel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-0eb21d06-d497-44d5-befe-2db4bfe3e202.jpg  
    Last edited by wango; 08-02-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Damn, that salmon kicked ass. And, not going to complain about the asparagus & zucchini.

Bring on tomorrow.

JFC, can this place get anymore judgmental?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Damn, that salmon kicked ass. And, not going to complain about the asparagus & zucchini.

Bring on tomorrow.

JFC, can this place get anymore judgmental?
    What's up?
    wango likes this.

What's up?
    Meh, just a temporary rant. TY for asking.

Currently fueling up with coffee & eggs. Mirror looking good, but the scale is stuck on 202. These next pounds are going to be a bitch and a half; hoping that I don’t injure myself. The crystal ball says lots of cardio & abs in a couple of hours . . . . . .

So much the crystal ball. It’s too nice out.

The wife was headed for a walk, the temperature was a perfect 80 degrees with an occasional breeze & oddly, my legs felt somewhat fresh. So I told her I want to do a PB and get past 6.5 miles.

Generally I can tell when I’m at the 3 mile mark and still felt good, then caught a second wind at the 6 mile mark . . . .

7.4 miles, 2 hours and 25 minutes and 16,717 steps.

Hell yeah!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Pull day.

Loving the pull-ups. Also digging the low cable bicep curls. Also have a machine that simulates seated bicep curls, but you can curl your arms separately. I’m fiending on one arm at a time with strict form and as much weight I can handle for 4 sets of 6.

Threw in 4 ab/core movements at 3 sets for each.

Legs are fried so giving cardio a break today.

Just got back from the grocery store; treating myself to a couple of NY steaks for dinner & tomorrow’s lunch.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Push day. Shoulders are a tad sore, so did without military press & some dumbbell stuff. However, my triceps said “hey we have more energy now” & I went full throttle on them. Even added weight to machine dips and close grip bench (on a machine).

Legs are kind of recovered and were able to tolerate 2 rounds of 6 minutes on the elliptical & 25 minutes of treadmill.

Stuck at 202, but my shoulders and arms are bigger/fuller. Plus didn’t cut out any alcohol this week, in fact drank a bit more (white wine in the freezer in the Summer makes me very happy). I will try to make up for that lapse next week.

Light lunch, then some yard work should burn off a few more calories. If my muscles grew as fast and steady as the jasmine on our fences, I’d be monstrous.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Push day. Shoulders are a tad sore, so did without military press & some dumbbell stuff. However, my triceps said “hey we have more energy now” & I went full throttle on them. Even added weight to machine dips and close grip bench (on a machine).

Legs are kind of recovered and were able to tolerate 2 rounds of 6 minutes on the elliptical & 25 minutes of treadmill.

Stuck at 202, but my shoulders and arms are bigger/fuller. Plus didn’t cut out any alcohol this week, in fact drank a bit more (white wine in the freezer in the Summer makes me very happy). I will try to make up for that lapse next week.

Light lunch, then some yard work should burn off a few more calories. If my muscles grew as fast and steady as the jasmine on our fences, I’d be monstrous.
    If we really want to grow, we need to take a look at kudzu and see what makes it grow so fast. Extract that, make it human usable, and boom!

wango likes this.

Ate well this weekend; more calories from protein & saturated fat (red meat), the body dug it. Even had my first piece of bread in 4 months.

Ripped into week 16 with gusto. Heavy pull day yesterday: was able to cut back to less assist on the gravity assist pull ups and added a plate on all bicep machines. A couple of ab exercises and 3 x 6 minutes on elliptical.

After 2 straight nights now of no alcohol, the mirror looked even better and the scale is back at 201. Today wash a push day. Did everything for Delts including military press and front raises (usually the toughest shoulder movement for me). 3 x 6 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill. Fish and veggies for lunch, with more fish and a salad for dinner, later.

Hot week weather wise, don’t see any walking outside happening . . . .
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ate well this weekend; more calories from protein & saturated fat (red meat), the body dug it. Even had my first piece of bread in 4 months.

Ripped into week 16 with gusto. Heavy pull day yesterday: was able to cut back to less assist on the gravity assist pull ups and added a plate on all bicep machines. A couple of ab exercises and 3 x 6 minutes on elliptical.

After 2 straight nights now of no alcohol, the mirror looked even better and the scale is back at 201. Today wash a push day. Did everything for Delts including military press and front raises (usually the toughest shoulder movement for me). 3 x 6 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill. Fish and veggies for lunch, with more fish and a salad for dinner, later.

Hot week weather wise, don’t see any walking outside happening . . . .
    You know, you could take a laxative and probably get to that 199.9....

You know, you could take a laxative and probably get to that 199.9....
    LOL! Or generally after a long walk outside I’ll drop a bit over a pound of water . (Yup, did that a couple of times for a quick smile).

Only 3 more weeks to till the teens are out of the gym!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Wednesday was a doozy. Alternated in 5 different ab exercises (3 sets each) with elliptical, rowing machine & stationary cycle (30 minutes total for those combined). Then finished with 25 minutes on the treadmill. Got to rave about PF; their variety of quality machines is the best I’ve ever seen. It makes abs & core a blast. And the fact that I can do pressing movements again, due to those machines, damn.

DMS from Monday’s & Tuesdays workouts was still pretty bad, so took a rest day yesterday.

Today I really felt recovered and did my favorite exercises for both a push and a pull. Also added a few different ab exercises. Almost don’t need assist for pull-ups (even wide grip) and really don’t need it for the parallel grip. Military press and incline press felt strong and added reps to the max weight. Continue to love heavy unilateral bicep curls.

Now at three meals per day. Stuck at 201-202, but I’m leaning out more (damn, vascularity is just not in the cards), and also adding some muscle. Plus strength just keeps going up. Actually lifted my shirt in front of the mirror in the gym and saw abs instead of fat. F’n teenorama at the gym today; thankfully most schools start next week.

Hopefully I’ll have gas in the tank tomorrow for a long morning walk with my baby. Maybe after a solid sweat, I can sneak in a 200 on the scale That would be a perfect end to week 16 though.
    Cylon357 likes this.

The Heavens did me a solid. Did a six miler with my wife that had me asking when we arrived back home if it was a mirage - I was soaked and dragging. However, to cap off an end to 16 f’n weeks . . . . . . 199.3! Yup it’s water weight, but I haven’t been south of 200 in 5-6 years now.

Rest day tomorrow, then bring on week 17!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    The Heavens did me a solid. Did a six miler with my wife that had me asking when we arrived back home if it was a mirage - I was soaked and dragging. However, to cap off an end to 16 f’n weeks . . . . . . 199.3! Yup it’s water weight, but I haven’t been south of 200 in 5-6 years now.

Rest day tomorrow, then bring on week 17!
    Hellllllll yeah brother!
    wango likes this.

Going to embrace the legs, so squatted again today. Smith machine, 90 degree bend, no resistance; 3x10. Hip ABD & ADD machines.

Heavy pull day with reps at 6-8 max.

Also hitting lower abs & hip flexors more aggressively. Ultimate goal is to have the abs & obliques flow right into the upper thigh definition. I also have a freaky admiration for the sartorius muscle.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Push day. Failed at adding another plate on each arm for shoulder press, but still did multiple sets of 6 reps with previous PB. However did add another plate to close grip bench (machine) for 4 reps. Just a few carbs from last night, but a sweet pump for my pecs, Delts and triceps; that particular t-shirt never stretched like that ever and I’ve had it for 4-5 years now.

No cardio today, want to give my legs recovery because want to hit them again tomorrow.

Last episode of Better Call Saul on DVR. Have never seen 2 great and successful tv shows get blended together so seamlessly. Bummed at an end to that era.

Darn scale started the week back at 202, today it’s 201. Hell, I’m adding muscle and it ain’t increasing; I’ll take that.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Lunch of halibut, spinach a little corn & tomatoes. Topped with a SPICY cilantro sauce.
    Bless the Sunday Farmers Market.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-22f28ec4-9073-4310-b515-0436d2871757.jpg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Hit legs again yesterday. Squats, hip ABD/ADD, then after 2 sets of knee extensions my quads said enough. Still was able to get in the treadmill afterward and also three abdominal movements. Also managed to not fall down the stairs from the gym, lol. BTW, I haven’t squatted 2x in one week since my 30’s.

Once again, my upper body just didn’t feel ready to go today, so I did a 5 miler with my wife. Surprised that my legs felt pretty good.

Was debating starting tren , but I honestly think I can get to 195 IF I can avoid wine and replace it with THC 4-5x/week. It sounds easy, but when you’re addicted, you’re addicted & it’s going on 25 years that it’s been my go-to every night to chill out/shut down. Pretty f’n amazing, 25 pounds of fat loss, still added muscle, at 64, all while drinking 2 bottles of wine a night at approximately 1500 calories total. Damn I’m a carbon copy of my mother’s father; even look like the dude. What I did in wine, he did in vodka. He managed to survive till his early 80’s; maybe I’ll be as fortunate.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Got in a catch all-day today with my favorite upper body movements & some abs. Still not 100% recovered so kept my resistance a bit lighter & kept reps at 8-12.

Week 17 has been my least productive week of the bunch. I did get into squats, but only got 2 days of cardio in. Diet was good/clean except snacked on pretzels for the first time in 4 months while watching a movie.

Weight holding at 202. Thought I take a pic. This is this morning after coffee. At least the stomach is flatter (didn’t even try to suck in the gut on this pic) & the pec fat is diminishing. Pretty proud of the Delt considering there’s no rotator cuff & that arm is missing the long head of the biceps. I’ll take it at 64.

My estimates for several weeks now is that I need to get at least to 195 to see some abs. Next few weeks are going to be a bitch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-d156ff7d-6846-4f86-bcfa-54c6ed394f5d.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Got in a catch all-day today with my favorite upper body movements & some abs. Still not 100% recovered so kept my resistance a bit lighter & kept reps at 8-12.

Week 17 has been my least productive week of the bunch. I did get into squats, but only got 2 days of cardio in. Diet was good/clean except snacked on pretzels for the first time in 4 months while watching a movie.

Weight holding at 202. Thought I take a pic. This is this morning after coffee. At least the stomach is flatter (didn’t even try to suck in the gut on this pic) & the pec fat is diminishing. Pretty proud of the Delt considering there’s no rotator cuff & that arm is missing the long head of the biceps. I’ll take it at 64.

My estimates for several weeks now is that I need to get at least to 195 to see some abs. Next few weeks are going to be a bitch.
    Progress,man! That's great!

I would be farther along but damn I like food and drink!
    wango likes this.

Progress,man! That's great!

I would be farther along but damn I like food and drink!
    Hey, we have to maintain some balance in life! Speaking of which, the wife & I are hooking up with friends for some killer Mexican chow tomorrow. Margaritaville baby, but I’ll go easy on the chips, lol.

Have a great weekend Cy!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Wango’s body cells: Hey, we’ve been at this over 4 months now; we’ve dropped over 20 pounds of fat and added muscle, don’t you think that you’re doing o.k. ?

Wango: Hey man. I’m pretty fucking far from ok.

Wango’s body cells What now?

Wango: What now? Let me tell you what now. I’m about to do some serious shit to you homes, with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me? I ain’t through with you by a damn sight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-36498012-977c-4acd-bb27-f41521c22cae.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

“Getting medieval” is very subjective. In my case I managed to survive 3 straight days without wine. Food is: 6 egg whites and 1 whole egg for breakfast, then lunch & dinner consists of 6-8 ounces of chicken or fish and raw or barely cooked veggies.

Monday: pull, abs, squats, elliptical & treadmill.
    Tuesday: push, elliptical and treadmill
    Today: squats, accessory leg stuff, abs, elliptical & treadmill. Legs were gassed at the end for sure.

Squats are feeling much more comfortable all-around; bumped them up to 4x11. Scale is moving south again. Fingers crossed for the end of week 18’s final reading.

Also noticed my heart rate is dropping on cardio noticeably. I do morning cardio without atenolol & it’s really improved; could it be that all of this work & weight loss is finding it’s way to greater cardiovascular efficiency? Will take the dreaded BP this week a couple of times this week to check.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Pull day on Thursday. Toss in abs, stationary cycle and my good friend the elliptical machine.

Added another wine free day (TY liquid THC), 4 total this week! Yesterday was yard work for an evening with friends later.

Last two days, weighed in at 200, so a 2 pound fat loss this week.

Capped off week 18 with a 4.5 mile walk for a total of 5 days cardio, 2 squat days. My legs feel it for sure.

The mirror is looking better, but, I still see at least 10 pounds that need to go Take it one week at a time, slow & steady.
    Last edited by wango; 08-27-2022 at 02:08 PM.

I present to you the cheeseburger salad. One double cheeseburger, one single cheeseburger, both with a lettuce wrap, both with pickles, raw onions & tomatoes. Actually tasted pretty damn good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wango back at the grind-374c7b3e-ba6d-4f32-bb38-b863d5911dd2.jpg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Wango’s body cells: Hey, we’ve been at this over 4 months now; we’ve dropped over 20 pounds of fat and added muscle, don’t you think that you’re doing o.k. ?

Wango: Hey man. I’m pretty fucking far from ok.

Wango’s body cells What now?

Wango: What now? Let me tell you what now. I’m about to do some serious shit to you homes, with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me? I ain’t through with you by a damn sight.
    Excellent use of Pulp Fiction! That scene still gives me the creepy crawlies, especially.... well, everything about that lol!
    wango likes this.

Excellent use of Pulp Fiction! That scene still gives me the creepy crawlies, especially.... well, everything about that lol!
    Still remember clearly going to this movie with my wife at the theater in its first release. The only thing we knew about it was that the movie was supposed to be brilliant & with incredible writing. We sat behind a couple that brought their boy who had to be all of 10 years old. From the get go my wife and I were thinking wtf was that couple thinking. But, when we got to that scene we thought, holy shit, that is a lot of explaining they’re going to have to do. We hope the kid wasn’t too traumatized. Damn, this (along with other QT movies) is ageless and amazing, but that scene? That’s some freaky shit right there. F’n Ving Rhames, love the guy!
    Cylon357 likes this.

2 days into week 19, no wine & clean eating.

Taking a day off for remembrance today. Good thing, did a bunch of HIT stuff yesterday (pull, push, abs & squats) to squeeze more into that 1.5 hour workout. Drops and double drops, slow eccentrics and hurting presently.

Hold the presses! Added a dime to each side for squats and did 4x10. This is week 3 of squats, I do believe that this exercise is growing on me.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Squats again today, bumped it up to a whopping 40 pounds! Lots of ab/core work & hip ABD/ADD. Elliptical, stationary bike and treadmill. Was very unsteady walking down the stairs post workout, was clutching that rail in a death grip.

Car thermometer read 131 degrees after the gym; we’ve got some real nasty heat for a while.

Week 19 in the books and I’m losing steam. Steady at 200-201, but thinking I’m going to just “coast” a bit with a steady routine & give the scale obsession a rest. BMI is getting close to being healthy (will give my primary MD a smile) & unbelievably my BP is less than 120/80 without
    Atenolol. Will cut my dosage in half & monitor, but man oh man; my increasing BP been an issue/concern now for a few years. Even with the full dosage of Atenolol, I was still consistently hitting high 130’s-140s / 90’s. Wow, this will definitely put a smile on my primary’s face.

Yesterday was a push day with some abs. Worked in rounds of the elliptical and stationary bike, then finished off with the treadmill.

Today was a pull day. Again added some abs, but just wasn’t into any cardio. Hit a PB with curls on the preacher machine. Now on the second to last weight on the stack with clean reps of 3 sets of clean reps of 5-6. Chowing down on chicken skewers from the kabob place next to the gym. Usually Saturday is a hiking day, not happening in this heat however.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Push day yesterday. Got in 4 x 10 squats and bumped weight up to 50 pounds; love that smith machine. A couple of ab movements & 2 rounds on the elliptical.

Pull day today and hit my abs again. Added elliptical & treadmill.

New batch of syringes and needles are absolute shit. Definitely more painful going in & the syringes are faulty. Yesterday I couldn’t push the gear out of one syringe and wasted .5 mg of testosterone . I hate dumping $ on crap.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Push day yesterday. Got in 4 x 10 squats and bumped weight up to 50 pounds; love that smith machine. A couple of ab movements & 2 rounds on the elliptical.

Pull day today and hit my abs again. Added elliptical & treadmill.

New batch of syringes and needles are absolute shit. Definitely more painful going in & the syringes are faulty. Yesterday I couldn’t push the gear out of one syringe and wasted .5 mg of testosterone. I hate dumping $ on crap.
    Good on you for getting the squats in, sucks about the syringes! Man, good needles make a huge difference.
    wango likes this.

I’ve been lucky I guess. This is the first batch of 5/8” needles & 1 mg. syringes that I didn’t like. Generally the needles go in without any sensation. Oh well, there’s worse things.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Ordered new needles & syringes.

5 mile walk on Wednesday (DUMB idea). We left when it was a mild 84 degrees, but when we returned it was well into the 90’s. From my calves to my ass, I was fried & dragging.

Yesterday yard work was all I could manage & that was courtesy of Advil.

Today was recovered enough to do squats again & all of my favorite upper body movements. Didn’t feel like cardio or abs though; “thinking” I might wander over there tomorrow to do just that however.

Triple digit temperature fun continues.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ordered new needles & syringes.

5 mile walk on Wednesday (DUMB idea). We left when it was a mild 84 degrees, but when we returned it was well into the 90’s. From my calves to my ass, I was fried & dragging.

Yesterday yard work was all I could manage & that was courtesy of Advil.

Today was recovered enough to do squats again & all of my favorite upper body movements. Didn’t feel like cardio or abs though; “thinking” I might wander over there tomorrow to do just that however.

Triple digit temperature fun continues.
    Dang man, 5 miles is no joke! No doubt you were feeling it the day after!
    wango likes this.

Thread Information