Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree576Likes

Thread: Cuz’s log

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can’t tell if your arms and shoulders got bigger or your beard got smaller?

You’re a house Cuz, looking solid bro! Excited to see how this meet goes, you’re gonna crush it.

No doubt about it...
    tarmyg and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I can’t tell if your arms and shoulders got bigger or your beard got smaller?

You’re a house Cuz, looking solid bro! Excited to see how this meet goes, you’re gonna crush it.

No doubt about it...
    Many thanks big man, i really appreciate the kind words and i hope you’re right maybe i can do well if i stay healthy and dont hurt myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Oh snap! @Cuz is Dave Bautista with hair!
    Man, i have heard that sooo many times its crazy lol too bad he doenst play in movies much anymore or i could be a stunt double lmfao

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    No training today. Taking a couple days off from anadrol as well. Just be to be on the safe side, also decided to keep my injections 300/300/300 its working so im not messing with it although it was tempting to increase meet week...

Sore as hell today which means i did something. Noticed bruising under my lat this morning from the tearing earlier in the week but no pain. Did three back to back BP READINGS. 153/94 134/89 139/88. The first reading I did i wqs very uncomfortable and i think thats what spiked it i had relaxed then there on out. Fixin to eat some more chicken and broccoli.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Oh snap! @Cuz is Dave Bautista with hair!

Damn, yup. I see it.

Cuz, I’ll gladly lend you my clippers. Join the bald and beautiful club! Lol
    Cuz and Cylon357 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Damn, yup. I see it.

Cuz, I’ll gladly lend you my clippers. Join the bald and beautiful club! Lol
    I did last summer bro, when i had the long beard. I have a rare condition where my head skin actually has wrinkles in it, its about 1
    In 100,000 from what i researched...i had alot of people asking what was wrong with my head it kinda bothered me. So i just let it grow back out and covered it up

Got it, well at least you gave it a shot. If I could go mine back I would too! Lol
    Must be some brave mofos is AL to be asking “what’s wrong with you head”. Not sure if he asking you that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I did last summer bro, when i had the long beard. I have a rare condition where my head skin actually has wrinkles in it, its about 1
    In 100,000 from what i researched...i had alot of people asking what was wrong with my head it kinda bothered me. So i just let it grow back out and covered it up
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Got it, well at least you gave it a shot. If I could go mine back I would too! Lol
    Must be some brave mofos is AL to be asking “what’s wrong with you head”. Not sure if he asking you that!
    Lmfao, just the knuckleheads i work with

Ive really noticed the mast is killing my fucking hair line my guy lol everytime I run it gets thinner sheesh

Finesteride is an option but I read an article that said that men who take it are 5 times more likely to sufffer from ED. I’d rather have a wrinkly head...
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Finesteride is an option but I read an article that said that men who take it are 5 times more likely to sufffer from ED. I’d rather have a wrinkly head...
    I think i agree with you there lol you also cant donate blood while taking it oh well. I need gains not hair anyway right lmao

I think i agree with you there lol you also cant donate blood while taking it oh well. I need gains not hair anyway right lmao
    Spoken like a true warrior
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Just a quick no bullshit leg workout.

Warm up leg extension
    40x15
    80x15

Leg press
    4 platesx10
    8 plates x10
    12 plates x 10
    16 plates x8
    Drop set 12 plates x 10 or 11

Leg ext
    150x15
    190x15

Done.
    May have to start caber as i see gyno coming along rearing its uggly ass...of course when the gains start coming

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just a quick no bullshit leg workout.

Warm up leg extension
    40x15
    80x15

Leg press
    4 platesx10
    8 plates x10
    12 plates x 10
    16 plates x8
    Drop set 12 plates x 10 or 11

Leg ext
    150x15
    190x15

Done.
    May have to start caber as i see gyno coming along rearing its uggly ass...of course when the gains start coming
    Is t that always the way it happens? You begin to make gains and something slows you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Is t that always the way it happens? You begin to make gains and something slows you down.

Indeed, we are always faced with obstacles in this sport. Its always a challenge

Better to get ahead of it. I know you run mast but have you ever added proviron ? Been reading up on it and it’s ability to uptake additional free testosterone and prevent it from conversion. Because test and tren are competing for the same receptors, the tren wins out leaving more testosterone on the outside looking in which with nowhere to go begins to convert...proviron helps with that process. This reinforces why test should be run at TRT dosages as a support while the stronger agent (Tren) gets all of the binding affinity.

Hopefully that makes sense? Can’t remember your dosages currently but food for thought. Regardless better to get ahead of the gyno as I believe you have some history there too, right?

Way to stay beastly Cuz!
    Cuz and Chark like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Better to get ahead of it. I know you run mast but have you ever added proviron ? Been reading up on it and it’s ability to uptake additional free testosterone and prevent it from conversion. Because test and tren are competing for the same receptors, the tren wins out leaving more testosterone on the outside looking in which with nowhere to go begins to convert...proviron helps with that process. This reinforces why test should be run at TRT dosages as a support while the stronger agent (Tren) gets all of the binding affinity.

Hopefully that makes sense? Can’t remember your dosages currently but food for thought. Regardless better to get ahead of the gyno as I believe you have some history there too, right?

Way to stay beastly Cuz!
    I have not ever tried proviron I probably should. Right now im doing test/mast/npp ... 300 each probably more this week tho considering saturday i have a local meet...i been watching the list and was gonna be fairly competitive but last minute i seen where a guy 10lbs lighter than me has an insane squat, i can hang with him on the other lifts probably out bench him easily but not squatting for years has hurt me but thats just where i am right now.
    Back on topic, proviron would help. I dont have it and have no source for it. What I can do is increase masteron and lower test...and add Caber. Im not too concerned with gyno honestly , i have flare ups from time to time and they will go away after i drop the doses which i will soon..it’s probably just excess estrogen from the test im not taking an AI bc they literally dry my joints and fucking kill strength a little gyno wont hurt me its fucking annoying for sure.
    I appreciate your input Sam, very knowledgeable member and well respected.

Edit: I actually can get it from source speak of the devil... i just dont know how i feel about running another oral
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-04-2021 at 03:27 PM.
    Chark likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    72 hours from first meet. Weighed 220.6 this morning which is good news for me i will make weight no problem. Thats with only about ehh 12 hour fast maybe more...pretty relieved honestly. Could tell yesterday i was getting leaner, could see abs and seratus. As fast as my metabolism is i have no question i could cut for a bodybuilding show is 6 weeks...damn genetics

So yeah, being a 220er in my age division im not too bad. Considering ive only trained bench press consistently and prior to last October squats and deads were whenever the fuck I wanted to train. So not being consistent on those two lifts has hurt my totals but live and learn damn im only 35, 36 in a few weeks...i will go out on a limb as say i will put 100lbs on squat and dead for 2021 wishfully thinking. I have definitely have the heart to do so

As for now the only thing im worried about is mindset, if im mentally not strong i wont be strong so that scares me especially being a first timer. Remember the first time you got laid? Chances are you didnt go into that crushing it eh??? Hehe
    All my gear has arrived it should pass inspection...
    The mark bell belt isnt as supporting as i had hoped, the pioneer i used in the gym felt like steel but its still a good belt just not a pioneer

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    -14e5c66c-3834-4545-a2ec-74823455a040.jpg

I paid 54 in shipping to have this bitch next day aired... couldnt take any chances
    Cylon357 and Chark like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    -ff851b8e-b3a0-4875-8dbd-2c9094bdc542.jpg

Took this last night before bed. I believe if i can bring the lower up and fine tune the upper i have a good shot at submasters classic physique in the next couple years. I prefer classic over open bodybuilding anyday, open bodybuilding is a very short little ride. Its not healthy and it damn sure isnt life long classic on the other hand isnt so extreme. I hope in the next two years i can continue to improve my strength levels and also physique
    Chark likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Weighed in this morning officially at 218.4, actually cut too much but i dont care bc i made 220 and thats all that i care about. Feel like shit probably bc i increased anadrol to 50 mg per day this week. I have high hopes for this meet, but this is literally my first rodeo so if I fail but i will gain experience. Gonna try to carb load the next 12 hours

Chark is offline Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF851B8E-B3A0-4875-8DBD-2C9094BDC542.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	614.4 KB 
ID:	180487

Took this last night before bed. I believe if i can bring the lower up and fine tune the upper i have a good shot at submasters classic physique in the next couple years. I prefer classic over open bodybuilding anyday, open bodybuilding is a very short little ride. Its not healthy and it damn sure isnt life long classic on the other hand isnt so extreme. I hope in the next two years i can continue to improve my strength levels and also physique
    I’d bet you’d have a great rear-double. Lots of detail and a pretty V taper.

Edit: Good luck tomorrow brother. Kill it! Excited to hear about your experience.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I’d bet you’d have a great rear-double. Lots of detail and a pretty V taper.

Edit: Good luck tomorrow brother. Kill it! Excited to hear about your experience.
    Thank you so much bro.

Weighed in this morning officially at 218.4, actually cut too much but i dont care bc i made 220 and thats all that i care about. Feel like shit probably bc i increased anadrol to 50 mg per day this week. I have high hopes for this meet, but this is literally my first rodeo so if I fail but i will gain experience. Gonna try to carb load the next 12 hours
    Gatorade, salt, bananas, white rice, and gummy bears are your friend.
    You can easily weight 225+ tomorrow morning.

Bring plenty of drinks to the meet.
    PWO.
    Doughnuts.
    Gummy bears.

You might want to eat a meal after squats.
    Benching with a full belly is easy.
    Don't squat or pull with an over-full belly.

It is a long day with lots of sweat.
    You need to stay hydrated.

Bring an I-phone charger and a folding chair for the warm-up area.

Bring pain meds.
    and ammonia.
    and tiger balm.

Open light.
    Did you have to give your openers?
    Chark and Cuz like this.

GO TO THE RULES MEETING

Sucks.
    I know.
    But you will learn some things.

Once you've done two or three of them you can skip 'em.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

PWO.
    Doughnuts.
    Gummy bears.

Bring pain meds.
    and ammonia.
    and tiger balm.

Open light.
    DD- he’s going to a meet not a picnic. LOL
    I couldn’t resist.

Chark likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

PWO.
    Doughnuts.
    Gummy bears.

Bring pain meds.
    and ammonia.
    and tiger balm.

Open light.
    Very helpful sir I appreciate it. I havent give my openers yet bc i really i dont know what i need to open with. Take for instance bench im a tad nervous with opening heavy but i also want to be fresh as possible so if i open with 405 then 415 then 425 i feel like i will be gassed out the last lift. Possibly might open with 375 then 420 ? Shit i dont know

Being your first meet I will be cautious on squats.
    Say 85%, 93%, 100%

Bench 90%, 95%, 100%
    (385, 405, 425)

Deads 85%, 93%, 100%

The reason to open light on squats is because if you miss on depth you can't pick a lower weight for your 2nd attempt.

And remember, if you bench 405,415,425 or 385,405,425.... it scores the same 425
    Opening too heavy is the number one mistake people make.
    Your opener should be considered your final warm-up.

Surprised you didn't have to give your openers at the weigh-in. (usually done at the same time)
    Did you figure out your rack heights?

Is this USPA?
    Cuz likes this.

If your meet is in kilos then print this out and bring with you...

Attachment 180505

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Being your first meet I will be cautious on squats.
    Say 85%, 93%, 100%

Bench 90%, 95%, 100%
    (385, 405, 425)

Deads 85%, 93%, 100%

The reason to open light on squats is because if you miss on depth you can't pick a lower weight for your 2nd attempt.

And remember, if you bench 405,415,425 or 385,405,425.... it scores the same 425
    Opening too heavy is the number one mistake people make.
    Your opener should be considered your final warm-up.

Surprised you didn't have to give your openers at the weigh-in. (usually done at the same time)
    Did you figure out your rack heights?

Is this USPA?
    No this is a local event not a federation. It will be the same thing i left the openers blank they never called
    The actual uspa meet is next month

Wasnt aware of that on squats damn so one shot only well damn

I will use the formula u listed for the lifts.

Wasnt aware of that on squats damn so one shot only well damn
    It is like that for all three lifts.

You can't go down in your next attempt.
    You can do the same weight again if you miss it.
    You can do a higher weight even if you miss it.
    You can decline a further attempt.

I've seen plenty of people bomb out off a meet.
    Actually had a friend not have a top ten squat go into the record books because he bombed out on deads.
    (His hands swelleds up from too much dbol /anadrol and he couldn't hold onto the weight. He is like 5'5" and 265lbs so he has little stubby fingers.)

You can hit a world record bench but if you don't finish the meet the lift technically doesn't count.
    Cuz likes this.

It’s good to see that DD has you covered, Cuz!

Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It’s good to see that DD has you covered, Cuz!

No kidding. He is the powerlifting king around here

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    It is like that for all three lifts.

You can't go down in your next attempt.
    You can do the same weight again if you miss it.
    You can do a higher weight even if you miss it.
    You can decline a further attempt.

I've seen plenty of people bomb out off a meet.
    Actually had a friend not have a top ten squat go into the record books because he bombed out on deads.
    (His hands swelleds up from too much dbol /anadrol and he couldn't hold onto the weight. He is like 5'5" and 265lbs so he has little stubby fingers.)

You can hit a world record bench but if you don't finish the meet the lift technically doesn't count.
    My god lol how much dbol and anadrol was he taking ?

My god lol how much dbol and anadrol was he taking ?
    Enough to be 265lbs at 5'5".

Dude can pull 750 with straps but I think his best meet lift is 660ish.

Has squatted 800 in sleeves and benched 500...

No this is a local event not a federation.
    They will be very loose in their judging.
    Expecting to see many high squats get passed.

Just realize that your next meet will be much stricter.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    They will be very loose in their judging.
    Expecting to see many high squats get passed.

Just realize that your next meet will be much stricter.
    Ive noticed you bring up squat depth quite a bit. So that must be a key point. They will be fairly strict, probably not as much as the usap judges but it will need to be a good lift. The guy reffing it and the others, the head one knows his shit. He’s actually the guy i ran into last year one of the biggest guys ive ever seen and got chatted with him some
    If i do see some lifts not deep enough im definitely saying something

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Enough to be 265lbs at 5'5".

Dude can pull 750 with straps but I think his best meet lift is 660ish.

Has squatted 800 in sleeves and benched 500...
    Over 2000 raw? Fuck. Id say that was world class. His squat is really helping him out. Good stuff

Forgot to mention this.
    Don’t treat your warm-ups like a workout.
    I’ve seen dudes doing sets of 8 on bench to failure.
    You’re there to hit a PR. Not to get a workout.
    Cylon357 and Cuz like this.

You guys are hardcore, I just want to look good in a tee shirt

Keep kicking ass Cuz and great looking out DD. Love it
    Cuz and Hughinn like this.

You guys are hardcore, I just want to look good in a tee shirt

Keep kicking ass Cuz and great looking out DD. Love it
    With a couple more years of training and a stricter diet you have an outside shoot at looking good in AND out of a t-shirt.
    tarmyg, Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

With a couple more years of training and a stricter diet you have an outside shoot at looking good in AND out of a t-shirt.
    Off to the diet section I go...

(angrily slams down a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
    tarmyg and Cuz like this.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information