Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: DAZ log - recomp & destroying pubertal gyno

DinAZ is offline Associate Member

DAZ log - recomp & destroying pubertal gyno

I’m going to have less free time soon so I’m hoping a log helps me keep on track.

Goals:
    -recomp
    -pubertal gyno reduction/elimination
    -evaluate if test makes me feel better sense of well-being and less fatigue to see if I’d wanna do TRT

Background info and injuries:
    -6’3”
    -230lbs currently.
    -I was a traveling commercial contractor with a very physical job before injury and I also worked out in hotel gyms as much as possible.
    I was 255 and 20% bf when injured. Blimped up to 275lbs over next couple years from laying down most of 9 months and then sitting around a lot for another 18 months.
    -after this I did a couple years of physical therapy and got serious about my nutrition.
    -I got down to 230lbs but lost tons of muscle and had low energy and struggled to add lean mass. About 32% bf now at lower weight…my strength and ability to gain muscle felt like I was a 14 year old.
    -22% BF and 225lbs at start of test-e cycle. I know this is a bit high % to cycle but since my test is low, I already have pubertal gyno, and I felt low energy often so I felt the risk/reward was worth it. I don’t recommend others to do the same at such high bf% ESPECIALLY guys in their 20s or guys with normal T levels.
    -minor scoliosis
    -back injured in multiple ways/places (years ago) from SUV rolling over multiple times. doc says he wants me to build stronger core and put off surgery until absolutely necessary because once I get back surgery I could have to get it redone every 10-15 years.
    -impinged/narrowed spinal canal causes some minor neuropathy in hands/feet sometimes
    -torn adductor (healed)
    -grade 2 shoulder separation (healed but was very weak compared to right)
    -TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury
    -rhabdomyolysis went undiagnosed by the “go on disability” Dr. and I ended up hospitalized. Dr no longer has a medical license (not cause of me but he Fd up other people too and one almost died)
    -I’m sure I’m not mentioning other minor things like every single herniated disc or broken finger etc but those are the major ones

How I think I got low T
    -I was laid up for 9 months after injury several years ago, then prescribed opiates in pain management after my injury. 1 Dr said I should go on part-time disability and find an under the table job. I fired him.
    -I was also diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome a year after the injury. I think this is a false diagnosis because they didn’t even do full hormone panel. My T levels were low end of normal but free test wasn’t done. Thyroid was good.
    -They RXd opiates during the 9 months of recovery which was great, I needed them. The problem is they sent me to pain management afterwards and my dumbass complied got dependent on a nasty sized daily dose of oxycodone (they raised me 30mg per month until I got to 120mg per day) I now know that it was overprescribed and also that low T is very common with back injury patients. The opiates made me feel “better” as far as the fatigue so I ignored the fact it was stupid for them to keep raising my dose despite me healing more.
    -I now know that opiates lower test levels.

I think my T dropped some from age and more likely dropped more from the back injuries and 3 years of opiates.

12 week Cycle
    -400mg test-e, split into 200 twice a week
    -anavar for weeks 1-4. 25-50mg per day. I did a week at 25 then a couple weeks at 50mg but didn’t like it so went back to 25mg.
    -Raloxifene: 60mg per day for a week and now 30mg per day everyday.
    -Aromasin for AI. Went from 6.25 (1/4th pill) twice a week, to once a week, to as needed.
    -Winstrol 15mg per day weeks 7 and 8 (read below for explanation)

Thoughts so far (just finished week 8)
    -I feel the best I have in years, for sure the best I have been post-injury.
    -I will PCT and do some recovery time and then look into TRT. Pretty sure I need it.
    -I know it is not advisable to use multiple compounds 1st cycle.
    -I know 15mg winstrol is hardly anything and might seem pointless but this is why: I have read about how higher testosterone levels with lowered estrogen can make gyno go away faster.
    -I have also read a study about how DHT has been effectively used to treat pubertal gyno in teens. I figure DHT AAS can raise my levels of testosterone and DHT which could theoretically dissolve gyno faster.
    -my buddy had some 5mg lady winstrol for his gf but their summer beach plans changed and she didn’t want them so he gave them to me. Otherwise I wouldn’t have added them. DHTs don’t make me lose hair and it may help gyno go away faster so seemed worth it.

Results
    -recomp is going well. Body weight is still at 230 but much more muscular and less fat. Will check bf% again after cycle.
    -Gyno reduction has been amazing. There are lines where the pec sagged and they are a good half-inch below where pec is now.
    -before cycle muscles grew slow but my chest was the hardest of all for me to build. I read that mammary tissue can inhibit/discourage pec muscle growth which is why we often see women with strong pecs having little mammary tissue.

I’m taking pics of the progress and I likely will share them in the future but I’d like to get a bit more progress first.

After this cycle I will PCT and take some time off AAS and then look at starting TRT. I want to do a primo stack in the future but I will stick to only test until I have lost more fat and hit a strength plateau.

I have been working out 5-6 days per week and am gaining muscle while losing fat without change in weight (other than water fluctuation) so my diet is dialed in I’d say. I workout weekly with a trainer but mostly on my own. I will need to reevaluate diet in future when recomp is complete to meet the next goal.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-24-2021 at 05:49 PM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Interesting log. You off opiates now?

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on your fast progress! Looking forward to following your log!
    DinAZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Interesting log. You off opiates now?
    Yes, about 3 years off them. First 3 months off them was tough, then 3 months of mild cravings. Now I have no desire for them. I’ve improved my diet big time over the past couple years, done acupuncture, did weekly massage for a while, and also saw 2 physical therapists over a few years. Pain levels and mobility are good now. I can play full court basketball again after being told I’d never be able to run again.

The things that never returned post-injury and post opiates are full sense of well-being and energy. I would feel overly fatigued the rest of the day from doing things like yard work or a workout. On testosterone I have good energy all day, so much so that friends and family have commented that I seem much more like my old self.

I’d love to see a study done on recovering alcoholics and/or opiate users using HRT. I think a lot of people might self medicate or get incorrect medical treatment looking for a way to feel better when they really have hormonal imbalance.

TBH I wish I looked into TRT years ago but I’d rather look forward than backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    Yes, about 3 years off them. First 3 months off them was tough, then 3 months of mild cravings. Now I have no desire for them. I’ve improved my diet big time over the past couple years, done acupuncture, did weekly massage for a while, and also saw 2 physical therapists over a few years. Pain levels and mobility are good now. I can play full court basketball again after being told I’d never be able to run again.

The things that never returned post-injury and post opiates are full sense of well-being and energy. I would feel overly fatigued the rest of the day from doing things like yard work or a workout. On testosterone I have good energy all day, so much so that friends and family have commented that I seem much more like my old self.

I’d love to see a study done on recovering alcoholics and/or opiate users using HRT. I think a lot of people might self medicate or get incorrect medical treatment looking for a way to feel better when they really have hormonal imbalance.

TBH I wish I looked into TRT years ago but I’d rather look forward than backwards.
    Sorry to butt in, but I’d use caution with full-court b-ball. With your back issues, the pounding is merciless. Maybe stick to half court at least? Oh, btw, I loved and breathed basketball from 12 y.o. till I was 40. Even after I got my hips replaced when I was in my 50’s, I was back on the court, working on getting my shot and handles back. That said, I respect your drive to get back to it and finally being able to do so.

You will love TRT.

Question if you don’t mind, how old are you?
    DinAZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Sorry to butt in, but I’d use caution with full-court b-ball. With your back issues, the pounding is merciless. Maybe stick to half court at least? Oh, btw, I loved and breathed basketball from 12 y.o. till I was 40. Even after I got my hips replaced when I was in my 50’s, I was back on the court, working on getting my shot and handles back. That said, I respect your drive to get back to it and finally being able to do so.

You will love TRT.

Question if you don’t mind, how old are you?
    38 years old.

For a long time during PT I could only play half-court. Now, When there are a bunch of skilled HS and 20 somethings I stay out lol…too fast paced for me. We play mostly half court and occasions full court. The games I play can be competitive but it’s much more stop and go pace than real game pace. It’s often 40+ year olds and their kids, sometimes some women, and if a couple good players play they take it easy on us.

I mostly do LISS cardio on the elliptical and occasionally stationary bike to keep impact low but I can’t resist playing once or twice a month. I’d hate to get injured right now so I might have to take your advice.

On a log note dinner will be: beef bratwurst, sauerkraut, purple sweet potato, and salad. I found out the local university agricultural department sells many cuts of meat right from a little store on their farm so that will be my new place for beef.

Will post daily workout after dinner.
    Chark, wango and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Did some arms and shoulders today

Ezbar barbell preacher curl reverse drop set 4x sets

Kettlebell horn preacher curl (narrow grip both hands on 1 kettlebell) 3x12

Cabletricep pushdown 1x30 moderate 3x12 heavier

DB tri kickback 4x12

DB curl standing 4x12

Superset DB front raise and DB lat raise 4x12 with various grips.

Cardio: stationary bike 45 minutes LISS

Casein and glutamine before bed. Work is going to be busy soon so I’m going to have to figure out a new gym schedule. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1780A891-71B5-4102-8D9B-FD683B84B7C9.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	181202
    wango likes this.

Splits are weird this weak not really a true PPL. I strained a rib muscle a tiny bit 5 days ago. It’s healing fast and not keeping me from working out but I’m trying to avoid stuff that will aggravate it like deadlift or heavy rowing.
    went to gym and did:

Reverse cable fly 4x12
    Lat pulldown 4x12
    Iso lat decline press 8set dropset 10-15 reps
    Chest press machine 6 set failure dropset
    One handed pec fly 5x10 each arm

30 minutes LISS

I’d like to do some dumbbell work after dinner I need to do OHP since I didn’t do it yesterday. Would also like to do light DB rowing and deadlifting just to get a nice stretch and keep the muscles active since I’m skipping my normal deadlifts this week. This back/rib strain feels pretty minor so I’m hoping to deadlift like normal next week but I’m not gonna force it. When I was younger I tended to reinjure myself trying to come back to quick so I’m trying to be wiser about my training. Consistency and intensity but also patience.

High carb dinner I like to have a carb load day on either sat or Sunday most weekends.

Burger patty, rice, lentils, stir fry vegetablesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1A5654DD-293F-464E-9285-360E8CD7CB53.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	181212
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

Yeah kind grab the side and bottom of handle. Can do it with a vertical dumbbell also. Definitely burns if I keep good form, and if it’s not isolating then I know my form has gotten poor.

Managed to get 4 sets of OHP in but nothing else. Back to work tomorrow morning.

Yeah kind grab the side and bottom of handle. Can do it with a vertical dumbbell also. Definitely burns if I keep good form, and if it’s not isolating then I know my form has gotten poor.

Managed to get 4 sets of OHP in but nothing else. Back to work tomorrow morning.
    Work as in returning to school?

Work as in returning to school?
    Yup, school starts next Monday. This week is a full work week of trainings and in-service meetings. Super boring but also low responsibility. It will get more interesting next week.

On a log note: ended up taking today off. Tomorrow was supposed to be my off day so I’ll go tomorrow. Will do legs tomorrow. I normally get myself to the gym easily but had to really push to go Saturday and Sunday so I think I’m due for some deload time. Last deload week was working out 3 days the week of 4th of July and taking a long weekend off. I’m aiming to finish this week strong and then plan a deload in advance. I prefer planning them at least a week ahead as opposed to just doing deloads whenever I want to. Planning improves my consistency and accountability.

Arms are developing and no longer have that “teenage boy” look. I’m blessed with naturally strong legs but chest and shoulders have always been hard to develop for me. I blame genetics and also training. The workouts I do now are better planned, with more intensity and consistency than anything I did when younger. Consistency and hard work with test is working wonders for me.

At 6’3” I feel like I need my bicep at 17.5 to 18 inches until it will look impressive. This pic is right out of bed with no pump. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D9F2D5DB-0333-4257-9710-8CA6EDDA94ED.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	181225
    wango likes this.

Yup, school starts next Monday. This week is a full work week of trainings and in-service meetings. Super boring but also low responsibility. It will get more interesting next week.

On a log note: ended up taking today off. Tomorrow was supposed to be my off day so I’ll go tomorrow. Will do legs tomorrow. I normally get myself to the gym easily but had to really push to go Saturday and Sunday so I think I’m due for some deload time. Last deload week was working out 3 days the week of 4th of July and taking a long weekend off. I’m aiming to finish this week strong and then plan a deload in advance. I prefer planning them at least a week ahead as opposed to just doing deloads whenever I want to. Planning improves my consistency and accountability.
    Just got horrible flashbacks and my BP jumped up, simply by thinking about that week. Sincerely, for 20 years it was my least favorite week of the year, bar none.

I always had a drop off in training with the beginning of the school year as it just crushed my energy. Good luck with the battle and if you ever need to vent or rant, I’ll hear you out.

Agreed, at that height, definitely over 17”. I’m a touch over 6’2” and for me, that seemed to do it.
    DinAZ likes this.

Just got horrible flashbacks and my BP jumped up, simply by thinking about that week. Sincerely, for 20 years it was my least favorite week of the year, bar none.

I always had a drop off in training with the beginning of the school year as it just crushed my energy. Good luck with the battle and if you ever need to vent or rant, I’ll hear you out.

Agreed, at that height, definitely over 17”. I’m a touch over 6’2” and for me, that seemed to do it.
    Appreciate the support. I got a couple hour break today so I got to go to the gym on lunch today. That was great but won’t keep happening and it’s going to be hard to drag myself to the gym after work some days. I think I’ll need to start going early morning before work some days.

Log note:
    Today was legs day.
    5x8 trap bar squat
    4x10 Bulgarian deadlift each side, no weight
    3x12 leg extension
    3x12 hamstring curl
    3x12 leg press
    3x20 calf raise

40 mins LISS cardio.

I felt good at the gym today after taking yesterday off. I’m a bit worn out but work and workout are both done and everything is good.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yesterday was a pretty low volume day. Did a little bit of chest and triceps and shoulders but not really a complete amount of any of them. Still was a good workout because when I work out with trainer it forces the pace.

I fell asleep early and didn’t enter my log. This is from Wednesday not today:

Decline bench 1x12 3x10
    Seated dip 2/3 body weight 4x12
    3 sets push-ups to failure
    Overhead press 3x10

LISS cardio for 30 mins. Did some more bursts than normal for LISS but not enough intensity or structure for me to consider it HIT or HIIT.

I was supposed to do some work for my job last night and I wanted to do some additional DB exercises. Neither happened. I fell asleep at like 8PM and woke up at 2:30AM lol.

I turn 40 in little less than 2 years and I am determined to go into my 40s in the best shape of my life! So I made exercise and nutrition my main life priorities for the entire summer.

This was a GREAT jump start for me but since I’m not Hugh Jackman or some other Marvel actor I can’t make working out my only main priority forever. Now that work is back I have to plan more because it would be easy to only exercise 3 days a week and I don’t want that to become the new normal.

I am going to need to make the most of my Friday, Saturday, & Sunday workouts since I can rest more on weekends. Also, some weekdays I must start planning workouts for 5am or at the latest plan to start before 6am instead of starting after work at 5 or 6PM.

I will have more energy to complete more lifts in the morning and also I can pick any equipment I want. After work the gym is so packed;I couldn’t find an open flat bench the whole time I was there yesterday. So it seems there are multiple benefits to lifting in the early morning.

I pinned 200mg test-e yesterday morning. No blood. I am 15/17 without blood so far and I think my technique has improved because I haven’t made myself bleed in over a month. In a little less than 3 weeks my 1st cycle will be complete

The advice and support from this forum has helped me tons so TY to everyone!
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-29-2021 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typos

Mostly back today with a little shoulders and bicep.

DB bicep curl 4x12
    Lateral raise 4x12
    Front raise 4x12
    T-bar row 6x12 various grips drop set
    High row 4x12
    Lat pulldown 5x8
    Row 4x12

No deadlift until back rib strain heals completely. It feels much better than it did earlier this week so I hope to DL by next week but I’ll let my body make the decision.

Making a pot of stuffed pepper soup with half beef-chorizo and half ground Turkey. Testmonsterone recommended it and I made it ~2 weeks ago. So good had to make more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8C3BE37-3C92-47A3-A450-B4F6BC625BF5.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	181232
    Chark and SampsonandDelilah like this.

I didn’t go to gym yesterday. Not happy with myself for taking an unscheduled day off but I’ll be sure to go today. Packing to move and starting work has been exhausting. As I drop fat and improve strength my energy levels are improving so I need to keep at it and not allow too many un-planned off days.

Doing legs today for sure. Maybe next week I should plan a deload week. I saw Cylon likes to do them every 3 weeks and that puts me due up for one. I have students starting Monday and I have to move next week so it could be a good time to have a light gym week.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Good leg day. I took 6mg of cardarine so hopefully I don’t get cancer and croak soon. Recommended dose is 10mg daily and some people take more. Im at 10-15mg per month (1-2 times) max so hoping that helps reduce cancer risks.

I know some people cycle cardarine but I see no reason to do so when it requires no load time.

Leg day & 1 chest
    Hip sled 4x12
    Leg extension 4x12
    Prone leg curl 4x12
    Calf raises 1x20 lighter and 3x12 heavy
    Iso incline bench drop set 4x12 after each set do 1 more set to failure then drop weight.

30 min LISS cardio.

I’ll do some dumbbell work at home tonight. I have to work and move this coming week so I’m trying to get in some volume this weekend.

Deload week. Moving has been time consuming. Will probably aim for 3x gym this week. I am almost done with 6 weeks of raloxifene.

Fat on arms and upper chest has melted away with a little more to go. Stomach and especially hips seem to be worst places for me as far as storing fat but the fat feels softer and has reduced greatly since start of test-e. I plan to switch to TRT in the next year and wait to add any other injectables until I hit a plateau because right now it is too easy to get strength gains with testosterone to be worth adding much else.

I'm thinking it will take another 9 months to get to a physique I am happier with if I work hard and keep diet in check. I've gotten good at maintenance diets and it was easy for me to diet from 270 to 230lbs but I'm going to have to measure foods again if I want to get lower than 225lbs because if I eyeball portions I get stuck there.

I am very happy with the left nipple after losing some fat. The right looks much better but it still has a gyno look. At least now it isn't as obvious at certain times but there is just something about a puffy nip pressed against a t-shirt that will never sit right with me. Been rubbing stretch mark lotion below pecs to remove fat lines but IDK if this stuff works at all.

232lbs out of bed, no gym since Saturday:

Name:	progress2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	181244

DB OHP 3x15
    Dips 2 sets until failure
    Seated dip 4x12
    Calf raise
    Decline bench 6 set dropset
    Lat pulldown 5x10
    2 sets push-ups to failure

30 min LISS cardio

Did a wide variety today since it is a deload week. Taking 2 days off in a row was nice and I was happy to go workout today instead of having to force myself like I did last Saturday. I want to hit every muscle group at least once this week just so I don’t backslide progress.

I have about 2 more weeks until my last testosterone shot. That means PCT will start in early September.

Raloxifene will run out in 4 days. I will stop taking it then but I may run it again in the future. I want to see how I feel on testosterone without the Raloxifene so that I can see if I’m getting any side effects after 45 days on the ralox. By next week I’ll know for sure.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Deload week. Moving has been time consuming. Will probably aim for 3x gym this week. I am almost done with 6 weeks of raloxifene.

Fat on arms and upper chest has melted away with a little more to go. Stomach and especially hips seem to be worst places for me as far as storing fat but the fat feels softer and has reduced greatly since start of test-e. I plan to switch to TRT in the next year and wait to add any other injectables until I hit a plateau because right now it is too easy to get strength gains with testosterone to be worth adding much else.

I'm thinking it will take another 9 months to get to a physique I am happier with if I work hard and keep diet in check. I've gotten good at maintenance diets and it was easy for me to diet from 270 to 230lbs but I'm going to have to measure foods again if I want to get lower than 225lbs because if I eyeball portions I get stuck there.

I am very happy with the left nipple after losing some fat. The right looks much better but it still has a gyno look. At least now it isn't as obvious at certain times but there is just something about a puffy nip pressed against a t-shirt that will never sit right with me. Been rubbing stretch mark lotion below pecs to remove fat lines but IDK if this stuff works at all.

232lbs out of bed, no gym since Saturday:

Name:	progress2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	181244
    Stop beating yourself up over the gyno. Nice pic - keep at it, you’re doing/looking good!

Hope school is treating you decently, when do the kids start?
    DinAZ likes this.

Stop beating yourself up over the gyno. Nice pic - keep at it, you’re doing/looking good!

Hope school is treating you decently, when do the kids start?
    School is a mess but I’m past caring. It will be better in a week or 2. They decided to go online because of increased infections here and cause the school I teach at is big. School has started but they don’t have class rosters set yet but you know they still want to get paid for students being at school. So tomorrow I get to teach 5 sessions on “email and professional etiquette in educational and professional settings” to groups of random students until they get the class lists made.

So school just started but I’m not actually teaching my own classes yet just random filler stuff. Hopefully will have my own students by sometime next week.

Yesterday was biceps and some back.

Seated preacher curl 4x10
    2x20 DB curl
    Reverse fly 4x12
    Landmine row 4x12
    DB standing row 3x12
    T-bar row 4x12

30 mins LISS

School is a mess but I’m past caring. It will be better in a week or 2. They decided to go online because of increased infections here and cause the school I teach at is big. School has started but they don’t have class rosters set yet but you know they still want to get paid for students being at school. So tomorrow I get to teach 5 sessions on “email and professional etiquette in educational and professional settings” to groups of random students until they get the class lists made.

So school just started but I’m not actually teaching my own classes yet just random filler stuff. Hopefully will have my own students by sometime next week.
    This upcoming school year just might be the craziest of all-time. Kinda like riding a wild broncho.

Oh how I miss my Zoom & google classroom. No, not at all. Taught from a school of 2500.

Yup, getting a final roster does help things. Continued good luck to you & congrats for squeezing in a workout.
    DinAZ likes this.

Deload week went good but I wanted to get at least 1 more gym trip in. Moving kicked my butt. At least I got some deadlifts in with the amount of furniture I moved. Moving the nice furniture was much more pleasant than building the TV stand I bought with a hex key and a table with a crescent wrench. Amateur move by me to have left my tools at my old house. I tried bringing a screw driver and a small socket set but I needed a drill and my large socket set. I paid for my mistake in sweat.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I agree 100%. I got into commercial contracting as a surveyor but learned to install when some guys wife got cancer so I had to take over his truck and a few hundred store install route over many states. I learned quick that having the right tool doesn’t just mean having the ones the install normally takes. You never know when you will run into some jerry rigged abnormal setup or when past work wasn’t done to spec. Like when id work on fixtures that only required shallow sockets it is best to have some deep sockets too in case of abnormal hard to reach placements.

I don’t miss the job but I’m happy I did it for years because I went from pretty average with tools to being able to do just about any home repair.

IMO high school should have a class about basic life skills such as using basic hand tools and drills. If they want to make it less of a “guy class” they could throw in other stuff like maybe some basic cooking and sewing. I couldn’t even sew a button on a shirt unless I used a YouTube tutorial and I’m sure it can’t be that hard.
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

I agree 100%. I got into commercial contracting as a surveyor but learned to install when some guys wife got cancer so I had to take over his truck and a few hundred store install route over many states. I learned quick that having the right tool doesn’t just mean having the ones the install normally takes. You never know when you will run into some jerry rigged abnormal setup or when past work wasn’t done to spec. Like when id work on fixtures that only required shallow sockets it is best to have some deep sockets too in case of abnormal hard to reach placements.

I don’t miss the job but I’m happy I did it for years because I went from pretty average with tools to being able to do just about any home repair.

IMO high school should have a class about basic life skills such as using basic hand tools and drills. If they want to make it less of a “guy class” they could throw in other stuff like maybe some basic cooking and sewing. I couldn’t even sew a button on a shirt unless I used a YouTube tutorial and I’m sure it can’t be that hard.
    I remember shop classes back in the day (the students had a smoking section outside as well, lol). Our sister school still taught it till about 10 years back. We had a killer auto shop class till 5 years back.
    DinAZ likes this.

Ya it seems shop and auto classes are dying down. Some schools have auto but shop seems extinct. There are some trade programs for HS kids but it is separate from the regular school not just an elective. So many students don’t want to go away from their friends for a HS trade program, and it is not a viable option for any students who may want to go to college.
    wango likes this.

Finally got back to the gym yesterday after last weeks 2 workout week. Got laid a couple hours after gym. Now I’m not as aggro and I’m not looking at swimsuit and nude pics during my work breaks.

I finished my 6 week Ralox but didn’t add tamoxifen /nolva. Maybe I should. I’m doing really well without any AI but since I stopped SERMs my libido went from “good high” to “distractingly high”.

I have also heard that some AAS can build up in your system so maybe my test is extra high since cycle is almost over? IDK if that is possible but I do know my estrogen is higher.

I feel really good overall with the higher estrogen but I’m a bit too aggro. I normally get irritated and swear at people when I drive sometimes (with windows up I’m not a road rager). But lately I feel like I have Tourette’s when I drive.

I think being out of the gym so much also raised aggro feelings cause I wasn’t getting out that energy at the gym.

Moving sucks, work sucks lately, but as long as I get to the gym and get laid life is good!

Wondering if I should start taking 10mg nolvadex per day since I’m off Ralox. I’ll read some of the stickied info threads after work.

I appreciate all of your support
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-12-2021 at 12:58 PM.
    tarmyg and wango like this.

Wednesday’s gym log:

Bench press 3x10.

This was a big deal for me because for a long time I couldn’t bench without separated shoulder hurting. So I mainly have only been DB benching.

Plate press 3x10
    Pec fly 3x12
    DB shoulder press 3x10
    Shoulder rotation 3x12

Pretty light day but it was good to get back to lifting. I just don’t feel as good when I’m not lifting regularly. I did get to do plenty of deadlifts moving but it didn’t reduce stress due to the fact that right afterwards I put together a bunch of furniture with 120 screws and an Allen wrench.

Life is good and the weekend is coming soon.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stay out of IKEA

Good work, keep it up
    DinAZ, Cylon357 and Chark like this.

Wednesday’s gym log:

Bench press 3x10.

This was a big deal for me because for a long time I couldn’t bench without separated shoulder hurting. So I mainly have only been DB benching.

Plate press 3x10
    Pec fly 3x12
    DB shoulder press 3x10
    Shoulder rotation 3x12

Pretty light day but it was good to get back to lifting. I just don’t feel as good when I’m not lifting regularly. I did get to do plenty of deadlifts moving but it didn’t reduce stress due to the fact that right afterwards I put together a bunch of furniture with 120 screws and an Allen wrench.

Life is good and the weekend is coming soon.
    Lol with the furniture, that crap turns me into a lunatic, and the wife always leaves the house till I’m done. And I would have guessed the dumbbell bench presses were tougher and more unstable due to the shoulder separation.

Happy to hear life is good!
    DinAZ likes this.

Lol with the furniture, that crap turns me into a lunatic, and the wife always leaves the house till I’m done. And I would have guessed the dumbbell bench presses were tougher and more unstable due to the shoulder separation.

Happy to hear life is good!
    DB press with light and moderate weight did good for me for building my left arm & shoulder back up because it doesn’t require balancing the bar. So if late in a set the left was struggling and took longer to push it isn’t a problem like it is with a bar press.

As I get to heavier weights I’ll have to watch the shoulder more. I’ve put more effort and mindfulness into proper posture and bracing which has helped me a lot.
    wango likes this.

Finally finished packing the last carload of stuff to move this morning. Just clothes and computer, the big stuff is all moved.

My old house is in the suburbs and was 3BR I got for me and my ex. It is a boring area to live.

My new place is a 700sq ft 1BR bachelor pad downtown with a front and back yard. Many concert venues and bars within walking distance and many more within a $7 Lyft/uber. So entertainment and meeting new people will be better.

Going to get to the gym later today. Gotta get back in a routine now that dust is settling.

Have a great weekend everyone
    tarmyg, Cylon357 and wango like this.

I’ve been slacking at getting to gym lately. Been doing push-ups, dips, and home DB workouts to supplement. It’s better than nothing but doesn’t replace gym.

I got up early and got to gym today. Now that I’m settled in I can get a routine again.

Plan to start adding some sprints at park and eventually some HIIT. I was planning to cut calories after cycle but I ended up losing a little weight moving not eating often enough. I’ve decided to just go with it and eat healthy but in a small deficit and use the AAS to help me cut without losing muscle. I got about 2 or3 shots left I’d have to look at calendar. Then I’ll have a couple weeks of test in system as it goes down.

Things are busy but all is good.
    Cylon357 likes this.

4x12 hip sled. Did a warm up, 2 sets at 540, and 1 set at 630.

Beginning of cycle I could only do a couple sets at 450.

ISO decline press 5 set dropset
    Hamstring curls 3x15
    Leg extension 3x12

I found a different location of my gym closer to my new house so I gotta start going to it before work more often. Then I don’t have to worry about being tired after work, and I also feel less tired today during work after getting endorphins lifting early morning.
    wango likes this.

Friday night workout.

I took my last shot of Test mid week. I will be ending this log when this cycle PCT ends and posting final results pics. I most likely will start another log but I want this log to be useful for guys interested in doing a cycle and including Raloxifene for gyno so I will keep this log to this cycle only (until PCT ends).

DB bench 4x12 superset with:
    Plate press narrow 4x12

Seated Dip 5x12

Lat raise 4x12 superset with
    From raise 4x12

50 push-ups

30 mins cardio mostly LISS with about 5 combined minutes or HIT mixed in here and there

Lat pulldown 3x12

One armed pec fly machine 4x12. Kill
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-20-2021 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to write lat pulldown
    wango likes this.

Oh and happy F’n Friday! I think I’m going to go get some strip club chicken wings. I learned that strippers really like touching your arms when you have a pump. They would probably maul you really swole guys.

Edit: had to add 4x12 DB curls at home. I can’t have pumped chest and shoulders and tris but not biceps.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-20-2021 at 08:43 PM.
    wango likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information