Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pinned first shot of 250mg/week on Monday. No PIP

Afreak is offline Junior Member

Pinned first shot of 250mg/week on Monday. No PIP

could it be normal as i had no pain after injection and up until now, on third day, i dont feel anything, i pinned pharma gear Testoviron Depot which is available through pharmacy here readily?

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Afreak View Post
    could it be normal as i had no pain after injection and up until now, on third day, i dont feel anything, i pinned pharma gear Testoviron Depot which is available through pharmacy here readily?
    Congrats on a successful pin! Where did you pin and is another 250 to follow in a couple of days?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Quality amd concentration of gear, injection technique, and individual response all play a part in PIP. It sounds like you hit the jackpot on all four.

What dose did you inject? Needle size? Those are more academic than anything else. Whatever you did clearly works well for you.
    lol yes, it's a long research behind everything. I injected 125mg of 2x a week (250mg in total). I have a friend who is a male nurse. He pinned me and will pin me until the cycle ends. I will post a full thread of my cycle which i started on MOnday

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Congrats on a successful pin! Where did you pin and is another 250 to follow in a couple of days?
    no, it's 250 mg in total, it was 125 mg as the first shot of bi-weekly shots i will do. I pinned my glutes

Thread Information