Gearnow is offline Junior Member

Working out on AS

Alright, im very confused here. Some people tell me i should lift lighter weights with a perfect form squeezing the shit out of each set, and some people tell me to go heavy and lift less. If one's goal was to stack mass, wouldn't he go for heavy and less reps? A lot of AS users at my place told me that they went heavy and they ended up injuring themselves pretty bad and they look fat and ugly now. they said lift 10 lbs less than what you're lifting now and do them properly and you'll see great results...is this true?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    While on As you should lift heavy low reps 10-6..At the end of the day you are looking for mass...

Diesel so what you're saying is if i do train heavy at little reps i shouldn't be getting injured? could you tell me some tips on training smart on AS?

Thanx diesel. well i figure that going up 5 lbs a week on everything is pretty reasonable on AS. But doing the exercise correctly is more important isn't it? if a person is curling 180 lbs with incorrect form but another person is curling 150lbs with perfect form, the person curling 150lb is obviously going to see better results...

superbeast is offline Member
    You should be using correct form and controlling the weight all the time. It has nothing to do with being on AS or not!

thanx alot guys!! you guys are so much help to me, you don't understand. im going to decrease my weight a big and keep a nice form, and try to work slow. But i love to try out the impossible and actually crank them out a couple of times. You feel good you know?

Thread Information