Thread: Lower Back

mc_ake is offline Banned

Lower Back

My lower back is my biggest feature but also hurts quite alot after my training, I think it's my form when doing bicep curls or the other freeweight exercises that are similar when standing up(i use the belt) does any1 else have this problem, I keep my back straight & grip the bar as hard as possible, on the down i don't let it go all the way & squueze like shit at the bottom & also do the same 4 the way up, what is the perfect form? Also my biceps aren't really growing much at all, I do bicep curls 3 sets of 8 reps once a week & barbell curls the same once a week, does anyone know any really good exercises for the biceps? Thanx..........

mc_ake is offline Banned
    nah just my all round lower back
    yeh it hurts a bit after training & feels really tight, especially when i sit down

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    Try sitting down when you do dumbell curls, or other exercises that you think might be putting a strain on your back.
    To get your biceps to grow, do preacher curls with dumbells and/or barbell. Also try doing dumbell curls on an incline bench. And don't keep doing the same exercises over and over. I've noticed for myself that I need to switch up my exercises for most muscle groups about every eight weeks or so.

Thread Information