Thread: Got 2 questions

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Got 2 questions

Ok guys,, how is every9one doing.

Alright my questions are
    1. I know you cannot loose weight and bulk up at the same time but what about fat. See i am not terribly fat but i have this little bit of fa in my stomach that never leaves me. I don't really care about the wieght. I am 6'1 at 210lbs. I think thats opk. I am actually loosing fat from every part of my body except for my stomach. My chest is showing more my arms everyhting minus the good old gut. Even after talking to some people they keep talking ot me asbout t the whole endomorph body type and say sometimes you just can't loose it. And that pisses me off.

If anyone can validate or dismiss any of tyhis stuff?. I am taking the dbol , but have been watching my calorie /carb intakre. I have also been running almost every other day.

My second question is The way i work out now I work one body part a week. ex: Chest on mon bi/tri on tues, back on wed... etc. Does any0one thingk that 7 days for a body part is tooo much rest?? DOes anyone else work htis way??? Should i start giving less rest?

Thanks guys in advance

J

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    To lose the fat from you gut it all comes down to diet keep it clean..Do each body part once a week but train hard..

(IF YOU EAT TO LITTLE THAT CAN CAUSE YOU TO STORE MORE FAT THE BODY THINKS IT IS GOING TO STARVE)

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    ABSOLUTELY you have to consume a good diet high in quality protein, low GI carbs, low in saturated fat and supplies your EFA's as well. Secondly if you're not already getting any cardio remembr that cardio burns stored fat for fuel. If your weight is not a prob. but you want the gut gone, you have to add the cardio with your diet.

Why are you on D-bol? There are many AS (injectable) that are easier on the liver, and will help rid you of that bodyfat.

MrMuscle is offline New Member
    Diet and cardio my friend. loosing the fat around the gut is the hardest thing. but you cannot spot reduce. so you cant JUST loose fat from your gut.

And no, 7 days of rest for each musclegroup is not to much. its perfect. thats the same way i do it.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys,

I wanted to know if you could pm me and tell me what as are better for your liver and help you loose fat. I like dbol so far. In my second week i see a good gain in my arms chest. I like it soo far.

Oh and also i dunno if anyone remebers me asking about the dosage of dbol. They are 25mg pills i am taking. SHould i still be breaking them up and take half in the morning and half at ngiht. or should i take a double dosage and have half a pill four times a day??

thanks

Thread Information