3 sets 10x each straight
    3 sets 10x each incline
    3 sets 10x hammer strenght wide chest
    3 sets 10x flys

very light weight for
    top cable cross over 3 sets 10x
    bottom cable cross over ? 3 sets 10x

i rotate one week barbell the next dumb bells
    also sometimes ill go in the smith machine to do incline and staight i dont do deline on bench casue i cant breath blod rushes to my head i feel uncomfortable its the one thing i stay away from at the gym i heard the hammer strenght is just as good a substuite

i been training 20 months no one ever taught me on how to work out but i learned from others by watchign and trying to put together a good routine and would love to hear addvice casue i want to get better. There is always room for improvement and thats what i hope to do
    thanks.

xplicit is offline Member
    Also a short while ago i am trying to do more of a power workout where i drop the reps down toward 6 and increase the weight to where its a struggle to get to 6. i do chest once a week also

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, why not put enough weight (be smart though) where you goto failure, but you're failure is only like 6 or 7 reps, getting that last one with some assist. just get yourself warmed up, and bust ass with some heavy weight - do not be scared to ask for a spot. struggling will get you stronger although it makes you look weaker - get my drift ?

3 x 10 is kinda basic. not so sure about doing the whole chest (upper, then middle, then lower) right in a row. for me, i do dumbbell incline, then barbell flat, then cable fly, 2 sets machine fly, dips, and maybe some push-ups. my tits are small, but defined, so i try to concentrate on the upper chest myself.

xplicit is offline Member
    I go there with my freind all the time so we spot each other.
    As for ding the whole chest one aftr the other sometimes i break up the order certain weeks ill start with flys or the hammer etc.

Thread Information