jicehed is offline New Member

injured leg, need to know how to get started again

hi, im pretty new to the a.r. everyone has been such a help with my questions thus far. i hae a very good upper body, ive been told many a time i should compete. one prpblem.... i tore my hammy during football and have not done legs in months..the muscles have atrophied...how can i get started to blow my wheels up? ill do anything..im currently taking sust..thank u for your help

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    i tore mine last track season and i missed the medical hardship deadline...but you have to start slow, get deep tissue massage to get rid of all the scar tissue and stretch after you get this done, it will probably bruise up a little, but thats just the tissue breaking up. people have mixed reviews on deep tissue, but it worked for me and got me back running again. your legs will get strong again, just start slow, especially with sust you will have no problem getting your strength back, just start slow and get that scar tissue out of your muscles. have you got any PT treatment, like ultra sound, muscle stim??

jicehed is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply..the trainers at the schhol do stim and ultrasound 5 days a week on it...i just wasnt my wheels to get huge again....ill do anything, i dont want chicken legs for the summer

Thread Information