Flaco is offline Associate Member

Fed Up With Bench Press

I have nobody to work out with and it is affecting chest day!! I am thinking of leaving the benchpress for good.Some days i am able to hit an easy weight and other days that same weight feels like 500 pounds...Opinions? Anyone get good results without benchpressing...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Don't be scared to ask a trainer or someone else in the gym to spot you....

If you are just lonely and want someone to work out with on bench press......get over it, move on.

About the weight thing - what did you do before you went to the gym / how was your sleep the night before / what have you eaten that day / how long has it been since your last workout ??

I get that feeling all the time. Nothing unnatural. No 2 workouts are going to be the same. I know your upset about having the same weight weigh more on one day than another, but there's several factors that can be a key.....

Remember - persistance is the key

I train chest one monday after resting on the weekend.Right before I train Im eating something..I just go to school before the gym..Nothing pre exausting

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Flaco
    I train chest one monday after resting on the weekend.Right before I train Im eating something..I just go to school before the gym..Nothing pre exausting
    Who the hell rests on the weekend ?? Especially if you're from Miami ??? Don't tell me there aren't any hoes at South Beach on Sunday ?? Sheez....

Lol

You know what I mean....I rest from the gym....Hell yeah ladies are like bustops on southbeach...Just gotta look out for those chicks with d*%#s!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Come home after school, get you an hour powernap in real quick, then grab something to eat, wait about 30 min, head off to the gym about 8 - 9.......see how that treats ya. That used to be my routine from Nov. - Feb. (without the school)

ryan26 is offline Junior Member

Re: Lol

Originally posted by Flaco
    You know what I mean....I rest from the gym....Hell yeah ladies are like bustops on southbeach...Just gotta look out for those chicks with d*%#s!!
    Hey don't knock it till you've tried it

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Definitely ask someone for a spot. Everybody does it...

What else do you do for chest? What does your workout look like? How long have you been lifting? stats?

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    Try a different grip. My experience has been that a wider grip works for me because my arms are a little long. Just changing something little like this makes a ton of difference.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If no spotter use the smith machine with low safeties.

Thread Information