Rodjius is offline New Member

Why is Ripped Fuel not working for me?

Hi!
    I have a quick problem...I weigh at 120-123 at 5'7" and can not look cut in any way. I cannot lose my stomach or define my legs and arms the way I try to. I workout 6 days a week for about a year now. I just finished ripped fuel, and no results showed. i heard something about clen ..but I cannot afford that? ANY TIPS? My cardio is pretty good, an hr. a day, but I do drink on the weekend occasionly, I am a college student. Is there anything I should keep in mind like maybe do morning cardio or something? I want to be 110-113 with 10-12% body fat. How do I get there?

NightOp is offline Member
    i take it you are a girl? If you want muscle definition, then you need a muscular base to begin with especially in regard to your arms, stomach and legs... Aside from that make sure you are doing your cardio at least three hours after your last meal (morning, before breakfast is a good time)

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I agree with NightOp. For good definition you need a good base. Try hitting the weights a little more to get more definition. Don't rely on supplements alone. They won't work without you putting in your time at the gym or without a good clean diet. I've tried Ripped Fuel before too and didn't see anything to write home about. Try switching over to Xenadrine or Hydroxycut. Xenadrine worked a little better for me.

Bear in mind too that 120-123lbs at 5 ft 7in is pretty damn good!!! Don't sell yourself short!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Neo is totally right here. At 5 ft 7, your only 120? Some people would even tell you to add some weight. That is NOT considered overweight in anyway. I would have to agree with the above comments and say that it's not the weight that is the problem here, it's more the muscle. Keep doing the cardio, but also increase the weight training that you do. Start a simple program. Since you go to the gym 6 days a week. Try to do some weight lifting everyday. Something like this:

Monday - Back muscles
    Tuesday - Biceps and Triceps
    Wednesday - Shoulders
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Chest

This is just an example, whatever works for you is best. But basically try a variation like that. Adding some muscle can really improve the appearance your aiming for.

Now, the thing with body building is that your weight might actually start to rise a little bit, but what you have to realize is that it's okay, because it's muscle that your putting on, and not body fat. Your body will look leaner and more "built"

As for the abs and legs, you really need to work them good. Try working your abs twice a week. Like Mondays and Fridays OR Tuesdays and Saturdays. But work them real hard and make sure you feel the burn. Also, the legs, start doing things like squats, and other leg exercises. I'm guessing your not putting too much time into the leg workouts. I could be wrong.

Try some of these things, and keep us updated with your results. And ask more questions as well, and be a bit more specific too (your workout routines, diet, etc...)

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, and one more thing I forgot, don't overdo these exercises either. That goes for the cardio and the weight training. You could actually be over training, and thus, over exhausting your body. This will actually have a negative affect. You really have to listen to your body. If it feels tired or something hurts, then it's a sign that you body needs more rest

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Terinox has a good point as well. Over training can be very damaging. Make sure you are getting plenty of rest. You may not want to start out by working out 6 days a week. If your body doesn't get enough rest, your muscles won't grow and you'll just wear yourself out. When you workout, work really hard, but make sure adequate rest follows it.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    One word Ripped Fuel did nothing for me. I got better results with Xendrine.

Jessica is offline Female Member
    Thanx guys, I appreciate this

Thread Information