xplicit is offline Member

Can working out create any physical or pshycological side effets?

Im just curious to see if there is any negative things about working out. I heard arthreitis can be casued if yo uhave worked out a long time. Can it casue sexual problems loss of sex drive or erections, could it cause you to be a more violent person or hyper, edgy, Are there any clinical studies that i have been found to show some negative thigns of working out ????
    It may seem liek a dumb question but im just trying to ask questions that i havent seen on the board and be different casue everything else has be said and answered by you guys. Also im curious to know if there is everytime i post a topic i learn a few new things so im sure ill find some interstign responses. Thanks

postel is offline Junior Member
    The only way workin out can be bad for you is if you over do it or you allow it to take over your life and begin obsessing about it . Which is classed as a mental illness. Doctors are even starting to refer patiants to gyms for fitness and conditioning programmes for conditions such as depression and addictive behaviours. This is being used instead of the normal technique of take these pills and i'll see you in a month. This makes sense cos how do you feel after a workout re-energised, feelin good and virtually no worries. Workin out is the natural cure for most ailments exspecially when it comes psychological disorders.
    Will working out effect the sex drive of a person? We'll assuming there are no drugs involved that may cause a lowered sex drive i.e AS. Their should no change in sex drive or erection capability. In fact the sex drive should increase as the body becomes fitter, body fat reduces. Reduced body fat = tasty ladies lusting after you therefore their should be no excuse for the sex drive to fail. If it does I would suggest their are other issues that need addressing. In conclusion the more you workout, within reason, the happier the body will be, mentally and physically. workin out si the holy grail.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    The PROS of working out CREEEAM the CONS of working out!

With the dieting involved and the elimination of fat and grease from your diet PLUS the cardiovascular benefits - there's no way that it can be bad for you considering the alternative....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    con's joint pains, possibly hurting your back, shoulders, at some point in working out you will put yourself down at least a week
    oh and theres the im not big enough thing you can go through too

other than that come to think of it why the hell do i work out?

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by DevilsDeity
    other than that come to think of it why the hell do i work out?
    To be a big sexy mother fu*ker !! THAT'S why !!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

xplicit is offline Member
    LOL thanks a lot guys i was just curious to see if there was anythng bad about working out. It seems liek everything always has somehtign really bad about it and i couldnt figure it out with the gym.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jenna

To be a big sexy mother fu*ker !! THAT'S why !!

oh yes thats Y i goto the gym thanx for reminding me jenna

Thread Information