taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Bicepts WHY?!HOW?!

Plz Read ALL its long im sorry...
    i HATE my genetics.. god gave me most uber torso for width/thickness... 56 inch chest, 29 thighs, huge shoulders(Makes arms look smaller), WIDE Back-i always get comments on my back- like **** thats a super wide back... then there are my arms. lately i train them extremely hard/strict every 6th day doing no more than 9 sets max usually 6 sets after a beastly back work out, but they never grow. i have tried the twice a week stuff, tried the once a week nothing but BI DAY, i tried not working them at all but instead relying on pressess for tri's and row/pull motions for bi's NOTHING. they are barely 18in which is good in its self but on my stupid body they look like strings. LoL i wish i could show you a pic. im 238@~9% maybe less now. i'v been told its because i have monkey arms(arms longer than they should be, they are literally longer then my legs)but i blame genetics- i have torso of someone who is 6ft2 and lower body of a 5ft8-9 person. makes squats really hard; i go down, i fall over (top heavy) PLZ IF ANYONE HAD THIS SIMILAR PROB PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO FIX IT. otherwise i might just have ot synthol it because if everything else keeps growing and arms stay same im gonna look like pure shyt. Thank you SOOO MUCH for listening. Just had to get this off my chest... you all are like the family i never had but always wanted I LOVE YOU AR ... yes im medicated right now(2 Loratabs, 2 muscle relaxors 2 ephedra 1 sibutramine). break jaw one time.. and it stays w/ you... the medications that is

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Tai,

I SO FEEL YOUR PAIN. I have also been given the genetics of a small school girl when it comes to Bi's. Wide SHoulders, thick chest, tree trunk legs, but long a ss bi muscles that have NO peak on them whatsoever.

makes me feel so inadequate
    Last edited by RATM; 04-16-2005 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    Tali,

I SO FEEL YOUR PAIN. I have also been given the genetics of a small school girl when it comes to Bi's. Wide SHoulders, thick chest, tree trunk legs, but long a ss bi muscles that have NO peak on them whatsoever.

makes me feel so inadequate
    Tali? wtf man jest playin but yeah NO PEAK no real thickness only reason my arms are 18 iz because my tri's are fairly well developed... if they were proportional to my bi's it would be 17 TOPS. i know squats and deads should stimulate overall growth and i do em.. hard heavy w/ PERFECT FORM... yes i grow made my back, ass, legs, and shoulders UNCANNY.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    OMG i just saw my error and made the correction

I will forever be indebted to you

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    OMG i just saw my error and made the correction

I will forever be indebted to you
    thats dam straight and you can redeam your self by sending me TWELVE 20mL vials of TProp 200mg/ml!
    and.. uhh.. some celltech.

Thread Information