telsonman is offline New Member

Lower back is killing me, any advice???

Greetings from baghdad fella's.

anyway, my lower back has been hurting pretty badly for the last couple months. its getting worse now since i've been in iraq. i'm sure wearing the armor isnt helping either. but it hurts when i sit down, and do cardio workouts. it doesnt hurt when i lift, but when i run, almost every step is excrutiating pain in my lower back, and sometimes i can even finish a mile it hurts so bad.
    Some people have told me to work out my lower back more often, but the thing is, i don't really know how. they say that if your upper body is constantly getting bigger, and you don't work your lower back, then its gonna hurt. kinda like a women with a big chest.

any clues???

jeff

towtheline is offline Junior Member

hows the sandbox?

Hope all is well in the sandpit...Try this:
    1. lay on left side(on bed or couch)
    2. straighten left leg.
    3. bring right leg straight out in front of you and slowly lower it towards the ground. If you have someone close by have them stand in front of you and stabilize your right shoulder. Repeat on other side.
    4. good LB stretch, lay on back, bring bent leg up towarde your chest and then pull across to opposite hip(making an L shape) Try to keep shoulders flat.
    5. PM me if you want me to send you some biofreeze packets(no charge for serving our country). If this is not discernable I could send some pics! Get home safe bro.

telsonman is offline New Member
    thanks bro, i think i get the idea of what your talking about. some pics wouldnt hurt though. i was trying to PM you, but it wouldnt let me for some reason. shoot me an emai. [email protected]

thanks
    jeff

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    Im in Iraq as well bro! anyway, my lower back has been killing me too, could it be the Dbol ? been on 25 mgs a day, for 7 days now

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeCbrooke
    Im in Iraq as well bro! anyway, my lower back has been killing me too, could it be the Dbol? been on 25 mgs a day, for 7 days now
    Most likely... never had that happen at that low of a dosage, mine were always 60mg but it's most likely the cause.

decadbal is offline Banned
    taking dbol in a desert isnt very smart mang.. thats prolly what it isi.. kidney pain.. do abs more just incase its the muscle... strengthening your trunk will def help lower back pain, if its muscle..

Thread Information