powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Please make suggested exercises, my lower back is in chronic pain

My lower back hurts all the time now. I think the things that really hurt it are deadlifts, esp high-rep sets. I heard its not good to even do deadlifts above 5 reps tho, and haven't been doing any lately.

Another thing that kills it is heavy front and back squats. Any ideas on how to alleviate some pain?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    my lower back hurts too on back day or leg day when doing stiffs

a few things that could help and some things that might be causing this

-do ab work this has helped me gr8ly

-make sure u use correct form when doing any exercise

-check ur mattress is it good? do springs pop out everytime u move? how long have u had it?? do u have intense sex on it alot? those might be factors and might wear it out faster

-try either Glc2000 or adequan(PSAG)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165475 (Psag)

the Glc2000(glucosamine&chondtirin sulfate and other kinds) take bout a month to work but rather than mask the pain they actually help the joints

-take Vit C @least 3 g ED

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Cool. I already do take in a large amount of Vitamin C each day. I have recently started hanging from a pullup bar to decompress the back, I think it helps.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Cool. I already do take in a large amount of Vitamin C each day. I have recently started hanging from a pullup bar to decompress the back, I think it helps.
    when I had a bad pain in my back, I did the same thing and I heard CRRRACCKKKK, and I felt a million times better. it was like i re aligned my back.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, i recently found out i have a herniated disk at L5-S1...i've had to drastically restructure my workouts...no squats, deads, bent rows, etc...even heavy BB curls (standing) can put added stress on your spine...yes, strengthening your abs, lower back and hams are key, as well as constant stretching of the aforementioned areas daily...saw a very positive study on long-term use of chondroitin/glucosamine for a similar condition like mine, so definitely a big proponent of it's supplemenation...unfortunately, i don't think i'll be packing on much mass from here on out...traction is good too, or a gravity table

AM

Thread Information