Thread: Bicep Vein

pvthndl is offline New Member

Question Bicep Vein

I知 wondering if I should be worried. I知 getting back into it after several years off. I知 37 and have always had arms that grow quickly. Now I find that one of my biceps has a very predominant vein. Not the nice straight top to bottom kind, but looks more like hwy 101 along the CA coast. Should I see a doc about this? Will it just go away? Have any of you had this? I知 thinking of starting my first cycle and I don稚 want it to get worse.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Big Veins

Hey Man,
    I really don't think that you have anything to worry about. Somtimes depending on what I have eaten for the last couple of days my veins can get big as hell. If it is not causeing you any pain don't worry. I'm sure that it will fade in a couple of weeks.
    Tobey

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Na I don't think it is all that bad. As your muscles get bigger it may just straighten out to a nice straight hwy. Then again, I am not vein expert, but I think you are okay. If it is not giving you any trouble, I'd say just keep working out see if it get's better.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have a straight vein that runs down the biceps you will also have smaller wirey veins on the undersides of your biceps.If you have low fat levels you will see the veins more for example shoulders upper back forearms,biceps,triceps.Veins and BB go hand in hand with each other.If you are unsure get it checked out.Also remember that if you are hot your veins will appear in greater detail

Billy

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Most guys are still searching for there veins!! lol

Don't worry...be happy!

MJ

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have veins that would disgust you

all over.my friends tease me and say i look like an antomy chart.i have them in my abs, chect, arms legs, everywhere.just a matter of being lean.veins can become predominant when you blood pressure rises though.if you bp is in check i think you are fine.vascularity is just part of what comes along w/ leaning out.i hate my veins but hey they are fun to look at somtimes,haha

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I can,t say the veins really bother me but if I had veins in my chest like Paul Dillett I don,t think I would be too happy.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Maybe I am a vein freak but I love them! Must be all those nurse chicks I dated in the past. Man veins I think make ya look good. there is nothing like working out and seeing your own veins. Especially when you are rock hard (maybe one day for me), and see those guys that are cut and hard, with veins everywhere. Looks great and I think that is just a part of BB. I love em myself. Makes you look even bigger IMO

Thread Information