LILG is offline Junior Member

need some info about trainin schedule

hey guys, i have couple of Q about workout schedule.....its mainly about how often i have to train arms in a week..
    i do bi's 1 day..then tri's next day and then chest,shoulders and back and sometimes at the end of chest or back day i do couple of arms sets too
    is that rite technique?
    the reason im askin is cos i c little gain on my arms....is that because i train them too often in a week
    plzz do reply.. wit any kinda suggestions
    lookin fwd for some advice

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LILG
    hey guys, i have couple of Q about workout schedule.....its mainly about how often i have to train arms in a week..
    i do bi's 1 day..then tri's next day and then chest,shoulders and back and sometimes at the end of chest or back day i do couple of arms sets too
    is that rite technique?
    the reason im askin is cos i c little gain on my arms....is that because i train them too often in a week
    plzz do reply.. wit any kinda suggestions
    lookin fwd for some advice
    Could be but everyone's body reacts diffrent to diffrent training. Some guys train muscles twice a week some only once a week. If you don't see any gains switch it up like I said I hit the arms either by themselves or bis/back tris/chest and really hit them with 6-8 sets 8 reps of all out war

Thread Information