gocards1 is offline New Member

Need Cardio workout for weight loss

I am 24yrs old 6'1" 240lbs. I have put on about 50lbs over the past 3 yrs and I am looking to get back to 190lbs. I plan on cardio 5-6x/week and taking a clen /t3 cycle. I have my cycle hammered out and I think i have my diet in pretty good shape. I need a killer cardio workout program to help. I really prefer the Elliptical and Bike to jogging on theTreadmill. My knees hurt after running on the treadmill due to college baseball. I had one of my knees scoped out about 2 years ago and its fine as long as I stay off the treadmill. Should I workout in the morning or not, I have heard both thoughts on the matter. Once I get down to 210ish I plan on incorporating a weight lifting program, but I really want to see some results from the cardio first. Let me know.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    t3 without test will cause alot of muscle loss...bad idea
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cardio 1st thing in the am... 40 minutes at 70% of your max.. that is.... a fast walk but not to the point of losing your breath so you can't speak..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

as for eating.. follow the cutting sticky in the diet forum.. works on or off cycle..

Rules

Running

i UNDERSTAND THAT T3 WILL BURN MUSCLE, BUT ACCORDING TO THE FORUM IF YOU TAKE CLEN WITH IT AND EAT PLENTY OF PROEIN YOU SHOULD BE FINE. i AM ACTUALLY PLANNING ON TAKING THE T3 ON A SLIGHTLY LOWER DOSAGE THAN MOST SUGGEST FOR THIS REASON.

MrLust is offline New Member

yah for cardio

I started doing AM cardio for 45 minutes at 60-70% of heart rate, on an empty stomach, and it has made a huge difference for me. Then I come home and dig into a bowl of plain oats

Zapp is offline Banned
    Drop the elliptical and bike. Those are a joke. Get your butt on the stairmaster if you really want to burn some bf.

Quote Originally Posted by gocards1
    i UNDERSTAND THAT T3 WILL BURN MUSCLE, BUT ACCORDING TO THE FORUM IF YOU TAKE CLEN WITH IT AND EAT PLENTY OF PROEIN YOU SHOULD BE FINE. i AM ACTUALLY PLANNING ON TAKING THE T3 ON A SLIGHTLY LOWER DOSAGE THAN MOST SUGGEST FOR THIS REASON.
    OK.. I CAN HEAR YOU.. FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIMENTATION.. YOU WILL LOSE ALOT OF MUSCLE, AND HAVE A SIGNIFICANT REBOUND IF YOU DONT CATCH IT IN TIME..

oK..So, taking
    300grams of protein..
    120 grams of carbs..
    4 workout days,
    5 cardio.. work great.. 8 meals per day..

that's what works.. I even ran the t3 with var.. great results.. that was the secret.. still lost some muscle. but not as much..

what it comes down to is give it a try.. then you can share with us, and maybe inspire others to try it..

good luck

Rules

clen

sorry about the caps, i didnt realize i had them on. I beleive i am gonna do the morning cardio and you guys think the stairmaster is better???? I have never really used the stairmaster too much but I guess it will be worth a try. I am thinking of writing a weekly post with amounts taken, cardio done and results. Thanks.

I F*in hate the stairmaster

Bleh, I hate the damn stairmaster. Besides, I try to maintain around 60-70% of my heart rate, and given that I'm out of shape, that damn thing puts me way over.

No stairmaster for me, thanks. Let me know how it works for you.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gocards1
    I lost 10 lbs after a t3/clen cycle (i was very uneducated, i should have never touched the stuff at that point) and i garuntee that none of it was fat. i ended up looking flat and soft...i would even venture to say i looked better before that cycle. granted my diet was no where near what it should have been, and i was doing too much cardio. i would try and get your diet straight before supplimenting with fat loss aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Drop the elliptical and bike. Those are a joke. Get your butt on the stairmaster if you really want to burn some bf.
    What about the stair climber (the one where the stairs are moving and its like you're climbing real stairs)? level 4 gets me to 65% MHR on that thing but i have to max out the eliptical just to get there.

Crazy

It amazes me what everyone around here is willing to take - like Clen . I've read a whole post on this site about how it's bad because it has been shown to cause heart muscle cells to die. And yohimbe decreasing heart stroke volume, etc etc.

Maybe I'm just too paranoid about supplements.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    I lost 10 lbs after a t3/clen cycle (i was very uneducated, i should have never touched the stuff at that point) and i garuntee that none of it was fat. i ended up looking flat and soft...i would even venture to say i looked better before that cycle. granted my diet was no where near what it should have been, and i was doing too much cardio. i would try and get your diet straight before supplimenting with fat loss aids.

What about the stair climber (the one where the stairs are moving and its like you're climbing real stairs)? level 4 gets me to 65% MHR on that thing but i have to max out the eliptical just to get there.
    Oh yeah....That works just as good.

Thread Information